Geo-love...

crzycrzy

I met Mopar at the Selden Neck Canoe/Kayak Event and I've been deliriously happy ever since! If it wasn't for Geocaching I don't think I would have met the person I hope to spend the rest of my life caching with.

How cool is that?? :ph34r:

94a2151c-7954-45f5-a427-8b7cb218341a.jpg

:ph34r:

Happy, happy, happy caching and stuff!

All together now:

AAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You 2 are so cute I might just have to barf. But congrats to you both. Will the wedding be a cache event?

:ph34r: Mopar should rent a row boat and take you across the lake on a moon lit night with the fireworks exploding over head. Then when the fireworks are at thier best. Stop the boat, pop the question and seal it with a cool glass of champaign. :ph34r: Ahh ... that's amore.. Edited by Hogarth
:ph34r: Mopar should rent a row boat and take you across the lake on a moon lit night with the fireworks exploding over head. Then when the fireworks are at thier best. Stop the boat, pop the question and seal it with a cool glass of champaign. :ph34r: Ahh ... that's amore..

Believe it or not, that's ALMOST the way we met. We both were attending a canoe/kayak geocache event. I had a canoe, but nobody to help paddle it. She had a paddle, and no canoe. After a day of paddling/geocaching, we went back to the campsite on the island. Even though it was Sept, someone on shore had some professional grade fireworks, and started shooting them off over the river. We sat on the picnic table watching the fireworks. It was overcast that night, and one of us commented that the only thing that could make the nite even more perfect would be if the stars were out. Almost on command, the clouds moved away and revealed an star-filled sky. We've been together ever since!

:P  Mopar should rent a row boat and take you across the lake on a moon lit night with the fireworks exploding over head.  Then when the fireworks are at thier best. Stop the boat, pop the question and seal it with a cool glass of champaign. :P Ahh ... that's amore..

Believe it or not, that's ALMOST the way we met. We both were attending a canoe/kayak geocache event. I had a canoe, but nobody to help paddle it. She had a paddle, and no canoe. After a day of paddling/geocaching, we went back to the campsite on the island. Even though it was Sept, someone on shore had some professional grade fireworks, and started shooting them off over the river. We sat on the picnic table watching the fireworks. It was overcast that night, and one of us commented that the only thing that could make the nite even more perfect would be if the stars were out. Almost on command, the clouds moved away and revealed an star-filled sky. We've been together ever since!

Awwww. That was so sweet that it gave me a toothache. :D

Sn :ph34r::ph34r: gans

How about the first Geodivorce? Or perhaps that would be for an entirely different topic.

I could markwell a couple stories that I remember from the forums...but they do seem a little depressing.

It's happened before...Valentine's Day is coming up...time to buy your insurance, guys. :ph34r:

Bret

I had a canoe, but nobody to help paddle it. She had a paddle, and no canoe.

Good thing it wasn't Hartclimbs with the paddle and no canoe :P:D .

I don't want to know! But . . . I have heard things!

Ack!

I guess I lucked out!

Happy caching and stuff!

NOOOOO... rent a helicopter or hot air balloon!  :D  :rolleyes:

Geoho, whatca getting MO for his birthday???

#1 Mopar is somewhat intimidated by heights. So, while excellent suggestions, the hot air balloon and helicopter are OUT!

#2 Mopar's 35th birthday?? I'm getting him buffalo wings and beer and a couple of other surprises that I can't and won't mention here!

:lol:

Happy caching and stuff!

Edited by Geo Ho