Wow, Nice Cans!

Criminal

OK, I got 18 total, all perfect. No rust, dents, or even scratches. I've dropped three at Night Cache Mission Three. They are at the first reflectors, behind the fir tree.

I'll drop a few more in Tacoma tomorrow at lunch.

Cross your fingers, this seems like a renewable resource. Might be able to get another handful next month.

If you grab one (or more) post it here so that nobody drives way out of their way.

Thanks a lot for doing all this Criminal! Faile and I stopped by the night cache 3 location and grabbed two of the cans. Boy do they look nice :D

Got a cache that would like an upgrade and we have an idea for a new cache. These are just what we needed.

We also left a little surprise in the last can for who ever gets there to pick it up. Don't worry, it's a good thing!

Thanks again

Are you sure you dont want to send some of those to southern Oregon. Well if you get too may I have a pickup and will travel for the right number :D

If you go pick some up for me, wer'e practicaly neighbors. :D

Don't dare this guy, he's known to fly 60 miles in the middle of a midnight snowstorm to be first finder.

I'd drive from Reno to Grants Pass and back on a Saturday just 'cus. Heck if free ammo cans were involved..............

Can't give them away???? Man bring them to a WSGA meeting, they'll be gone in a flash. Maybe you could donate them as door prises or something.

I spend way too much time on the highways commuting between the Harbor and the Base, you ain't getting me back on them to drive north to any meeting. :blink: (We asked for the meetings to rotate once and a while but it was shot down.)

The three in Tacoma are right off the 72nd street exit, easy to get to.

Can't give them away????  Man bring them to a WSGA meeting, they'll be gone in a flash.  Maybe you could donate them as door prises or something.

I spend way too much time on the highways commuting between the Harbor and the Base, you ain't getting me back on them to drive north to any meeting. :blink: (We asked for the meetings to rotate once and a while but it was shot down.)

The three in Tacoma are right off the 72nd street exit, easy to get to.

The Puget Sound chapter meetings are rotating, so they do move around the area. I'm not setting those up any more, but last fall we held meetings in Federal Way, Redmond, and Everett.

By the way, the people who volunteered to set up the meetings this year are Pepper, Janet, and Paul (aka Wander Lost, Team Supergenius, and RightWingWacko). It's a much tougher job than it seems -- it's hard to find free venues for groups of about 60 people.

And....if you'd like one to be even further south or over in Gig Harbor, perhaps someone in that area would volunteer to help. It takes a local to find a spot for getting together!

Cin

Well seeing how you are having such a hard time giving those sweet cans of yours away, I stopped by and grabbed the last one from the start of your Night cache 3.

I hope no one else was heading out there around mid night like me :blink:

I guess I'll have to get serious about the various cache ideas I've been kicking around with Faile and actually put them out there.

Are you sure you dont want to send some of those to southern Oregon. Well if you get too may I have a pickup and will travel for the right number :ph34r:

Hurry, not many left

Well that should take care of the first six. I have another six to drop, but this time I'll wait until someone actually is willing to go get one or two. Drop me an email with how many you want and which side of the narrows you would prefer.

I think I might create a cache of cache containers. I'll call it "The Cache Cache". People are free to take a cache container - leave a cache container. They can also leave anything else or nothing. I just have to find a place that's remote enough to "hide" half a dozen 50mm ammo cans. :ph34r:

I think I might create a cache of cache containers. I'll call it "The Cache Cache". People are free to take a cache container - leave a cache container. They can also leave anything else or nothing. I just have to find a place that's remote enough to "hide" half a dozen 50mm ammo cans. :ph34r:

should i email you the coords for my driveway? maybe a bad idea on second thought, it would get plundered as soon as you left. :ph34r:

I think I might create a cache of cache containers. I'll call it "The Cache Cache". People are free to take a cache container - leave a cache container. They can also leave anything else or nothing. I just have to find a place that's remote enough to "hide" half a dozen 50mm ammo cans.

I was going to suggest the same thing but call it "Wow, Nice Cans". Or you could call it "Steal Me" by Criminal.

Ya know some of the larger cans would hold a few of the smaller ones. :rolleyes:

I think I might create a cache of cache containers. I'll call it "The Cache Cache". People are free to take a cache container - leave a cache container. They can also leave anything else or nothing. I just have to find a place that's remote enough to "hide" half a dozen 50mm ammo cans.

I was going to suggest the same thing but call it "Wow, Nice Cans". Or you could call it "Steal Me" by Criminal.

Ya know some of the larger cans would hold a few of the smaller ones. :rolleyes:

I like th idea of sticking the smaller cans in the big ones...FTF prize possibility here!