Warn Meters

TEAM 360

For this to work you need a reward system as well for positive reinforcement. Why not post stars for all to see for those who seem to be contributing in a positive way? We could have green or blue stars for those contributing pretty well; silver for very good and gold for excellent.

Alan

For this to work you need a reward system as well for positive reinforcement. Why not post stars for all to see for those who seem to be contributing in a positive way? We could have green or blue stars for those contributing pretty well; silver for very good and gold for excellent.

Alan

Oh, man. Thanks for the laugh! ;)

"Double Secret Probation", where does that term come from ?

Several years back I was given "3 days without pay" for an incident at work. The foreman always used that term in reference to the event, but couldn't remember where he got it from.

Too bad I wasn't caching back then, 3 days would really increase my cache finds ;)

So I recall a warn thingy near my name or one of my caches, but now I can't find it. Sorry to ask, but what is it?

B.T.W. I went to the FAQ page and a search revealed nothing.

OK So I figured it out about half an hour after the original post. No need to respond. Thanks....

Edited by JohnX

OK, so I post and the warn thingy comes up on my message. Now I know where I saw it. Also, it says tadpole. As Ricky used to say nearly every episode.... "Splain to me Lucy."

Thanks

Please check out the previous message.

Edited by JohnX
;):D

Jeremy sometimes you amaze me. You seem to be running the only business in the world that can tell customers that they've been bad by your standards and get away with it.

Really??

It seems to me my landlord can tell me what I can or can't do with the property I'm leasing, and my internet provider can hold me accountable for using my bandwidth by their standards, and the rental car comanies can tell you what you can or can't do, and restaraunts can have dress codes, and...

"Double Secret Probation", where does that term come from ?

<<SNIP>>

I guess I'm gettin' old.

That line is from the classic movie "National Lampoon's Animal House"

I thought that was funny in the movie. Then I got a letter at the end of my first year of college. Hooaah! I really was on double terminal secret academic probation. I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard. The movie was right. There was such a thing. That was a good year!

Hey Harrald, it's good to see there is a forum Bozo bin, but I can't seem to find it.

GEEZ!!!!!!!! Double Secret Probation!!!!! That one really got me laughing!!! I too got put on some type of Secret Academic Probation when I was a paramedic student. Only thing was, I didn't know it until after I had graduated and had my records released. And to think, if I had cut all the clothes off of one more pretty young girl with a twisted ankle, (they always stressed that we should expose the injury, just never gave us any real tight guidelines)I might never have become a proud member of the Emergency Medical Services!

Well, I guess my warn meter is going to spike after that little story, and no, it really doesn't have anything to do with geocaching, and yes, I still, after all these pointless posts, think that I am a tadpole, and yes, I do, at times, seem to use a few too many commas and not nearly enough periods, as you can probably, in your grammatical wisdom, see.

Double Secret Probation......dang, still laughin' my, ummm....well, you know the rest!

Sparky :D

You're a 'Tadpole' if you have fewer than 10 posts. You're almost a 'Geocacher'!

The warn meter should always be at 0%. That means you're behaving yourself in here. Some of us can get out of hand at times, so the admins can give us a warning meaning they will monitor our posts with more scrutiny in the future.

So what's after "Geocacher"?

BTW I like the frog, it's that growth on the forehead that freaks me out. ;)

Really??

It seems to me my landlord can tell me what I can or can't do with the property I'm leasing, and my internet provider can hold me accountable for using my bandwidth by their standards, and the rental car comanies can tell you what you can or can't do, and restaraunts can have dress codes, and...

And PT Barnum had a saying that might apply to some people.