DO YOU READ THE FORUMS? YES OR NO?

Jomarac5

quote:
Originally posted by captnemo:

Thank god I don't, I still have a life, well part of one which isn't much. Think I'll stop while I'm a head.

TBBM has less a life them me

That's a distinct possibility since I'm also posting here.

I've met Sax Man's wife. But that's an entirely different story.

TPBM hasn't found a cache in three weeks.

Webfoot

Veni...Vidi...Vicachi.

I came...I saw...I geocached.

sigavatar.gif

"God dadgum acronyms !! I am new at this and so is the person below me."

And the person below him, and so on, and so on....

icon_rolleyes.gif

Sure, I read the forums. I admit it; I'm obsessed with this stuff. Well, maybe not obsessed, exactly. But it sure is lot-o-fun.

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks

Not the person directly below me but the person below him wet his bed until age 14. His favorite cache that he's ever hidden is one filled with knives, food items and McToys and burried 3 feet down right next to a RR track just inside a military base.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scoobie

A day without sunshine is like.....NIGHT!

quote:
Originally posted by gallahad:

"God dadgum acronyms !! I am new at this and so is the person below me."

And the person below him, and so on, and so on....

icon_rolleyes.gif

Sure, I read the forums. I admit it; I'm obsessed with this stuff. Well, maybe not obsessed, exactly. But it sure is lot-o-fun.

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks

The person quoted doesn't know we caint discuss religion here.

The person below me doesn't know we caint discuss guns, either.

"Freedom is a two-way street."

GDAE, Dave

I voted no because I thought this poll was one of the silliest yet. Now, if you had put this poll on a cache page, then you might actually get some valid "No" responses, but just by opening this thread implies that you do indeed read the forums. icon_wink.gif

Oh yeah, the person below me has more forum posts than cache finds. icon_razz.gif

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

Whether you voted yes or no doesn't matter. Thanks for participating.

quote:
Marky wrote:

I voted no because I thought this poll was one of the silliest yet.

On the outset, it would appear silly and that it has no purpose but indeed it has a purpose (and it's not really all that silly). It's only important that you answer the poll -- what you answer is immaterial -- we're only trying to get an indication of how many people actually read the forums in a period of a week.

The person below me voted that he/she doesn't read the forums...

I have enhanced digital footage of the murder in question. Proof is very convincing. You can see the "King" in the shadows.

I know for a fact that my boss secretly runs the Keebler operation from a tree in his backyard. Big "E" is not on the payroll.

TPBM is saving their kids potty training pictures for future blackmail purposes.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

Placed it 3 days ago!

OT: Welcome cvcaelen! Glad you like to read. there's (arguably) plenty of good reading here. icon_rolleyes.gif

The person below me will be the first person to flame cvcaelen for being a "newbie" and will probably markwell him to another thread.

ingeo-button2.gifbad_boy_a.gif

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

Well, I read this one. Seriously, I have learned much about geocaching by reading various forums. How did the person above me know I have big harry feet? Anyway, the person below me is so fat, his family has to grease the doorframe and hold a twinking on the other side to get him through.

Dorothy: "How can you talk if haven't got a brain?" Scarecrow: "I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"