I'm the only one!

Criminal

I was on the boards pretty late last night after repling to messages and creating a message, I saw that I was the only one online so I went to bed thinking nothing new will be posted, I log on again this morning and once again I'm the only one listed.

now what to do now that we have the forum all to ourselve voises in the fog?

More to see, More to do

I was all by my lonesome, then I noticed 2 members on the boards. Just me and "basher boy". I was afraid for my life so I left. And now I'm all by myself again. Serenity Now.

So I'll sing a song ...la la la....do do do...lalala..dooodooodooo...diggityjiggity WOP!. Hope all the people who arent here enjoyed this bit of free entertainment.

I just wanna post something and since I'm the only one here, There's no one else to talk to. It's just as well. I'll just go back to reading my Clive Cussler novel. I just don't understand how I can be the only one on the boards of over 26k people. Oh well. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

"Seek and ye shall find"

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

Online Now: 1

There are currently 1 members and 0 guests on the boards.

Team GPSaxophone

Hmm.. Must be something wrong with the counter. Mine says the same thing, and I've been logged it for about 20 minutes. So there were at least two of us when you posted...

ntga_button.gifweb-lingbutton.gif