PLEASE POST BUT DO NOT READ

Snoogans

quote:
Originally posted by carleenp:

OK, last post for now before I go catch up on other threads (and then maybe check back in here, gotta kill the beer. Rub Rub).

Remember 11:02!!!! Of course when it locks (it really should) we will have to work out the dirty golf ball and broken McToy bet through email!

http://outbreakcorp.hypermart.net/animation/pokemon/pokeanim3.gif

Yup, have fun

When in doubt...hit it with a big hammer.

Wow! I'm away only a few hours?...and look at this...I'm apparently missing out on the real fun.

First off, carleen, I think it's time for a nap; and did I miss something? Anyway, TPTB won't put this to rest anytime soon because...That's just what we expect?/(want) them to do. This thread may go on indefinitely. I hope it does!

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

quote:
first off, carleen, I think it's time for a nap; and did I miss something? Anyway, TPTB won't put this to rest anytime soon because...That's just what we expect?/(want) them to do. This thread may go on indefinitely. I hope it does!

Yeah, after this, I do need a nap! This thread is jeopardizing my plan for 7 caches tomorrow! Now don't go suggesting things about endless threads. 11:20! icon_wink.gif

pokeanim3.gif

Wait, I skipped page 2 also. I started to read page one before I realized I wasn't supposed to actually read anything. And then I read the last few posts on page 4 in error, but only so my posts were not on topic. Except the prior post says he skipped part of page 3, so now with a couple of posts in a row, does that somehow make this on-topic? I think not.

Animated_MiGO_A88.gif

"Let me see if I got this right... you have to buy an expensive GPSr to find a box of junk?" - T-Mac's Son

"There's happy meal toys in the boxes? Let's go" - T-Mac's Son again

quote:
Originally posted by Chris&Cindy:

A nun walks into a bar with a chicken under her arm....

Chickens will punish you for hittings nuns with hammers!

"Adrift in a world he never made!"

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

Meanwhile in other news:

_There is actually something happening in the world._

You're wrong!

I know nothing happened in the world because my power and water were out for over the last 24 hours and nothing happened here.

"Adrift in a world he never made!"

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Snoogans:

quote:
Originally posted by Webfoot:

I'm losing altitude here. Coming in for a crash landing real soon.

Was it something I said:

quote:

I think this thread is like a pressure valve. sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ya know, the person above me, the person below me and my movie line thread have been resurrected on texasgeocaching.com in the "Other Stuff" forum.

I think this thread just proved what my poll http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?q=Y&s=5726007311&a=tpc&m=72160567&f=4016058331 couldn't prove.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

http://www.texasgeocaching.com Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

Nah. Was getting too hard to read the thread through my eyelids.

Webfoot frog.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.

quote:

We 36 year old, never been marrieds, and got no chilluns that we know ofz, have a sense for these things.

WoooooHooooooo! what a view!

I concur.

Webfoot frog.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.

quote:

quote:

OMG! Page three! icon_eek.gif

This darn thread made me go through my beer and then open one of my boyfriend's icky strawberry ones (yes it is role reversal). I hope he doesn't mind me drinking his beer!

http://outbreakcorp.hypermart.net/animation/pokemon/pokeanim3.gif

Yeah I will keep my mouth shut about a guy that drinks fruity drinks. icon_wink.gif MMmmMMM...errrrrrrrr...Ssiissssssyyyyyy aaaaahhhhhhh it escaped. LOL JK

I think you have a leak in your front tire there.

Webfoot frog.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

Snoogans, if you have this much free time, you should come back and do another event cache in Santa Fe. I promise I'll make it this time.

ON TOPIC! ARRRGH!!

Webfoot frog.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Webfoot:

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

Snoogans, if you have this much free time, you should come back and do another event cache in Santa Fe. I promise I'll make it this time.

ON TOPIC! ARRRGH!!

I couldn't have been on topic, I replied from the first page.

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Smitherington:

This is crazy!!

Who posts to these kind of topics anyway?

What kind of topics are you referring to?

Webfoot frog.gif

quote:

Yeah, after this, I do need a nap! This thread is jeopardizing my plan for 7 caches tomorrow! Now don't go suggesting things about endless threads. 11:20!

THere you go again with that dyslexia. Not that you care since you're out on your 7 cache safari. And I sits here in front of the tron. What's wrong with this picture?

Webfoot frog.gif

====================================================================================================================

============================================================================ ============= ========out here======.

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

[This message was edited by sept1c_tank on August 16, 2003 at 11:20 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by sept1c_tank:

====================================================================================================================

============================================================================ ============= ======================.

===============_"If it feels good...do it"_================

**_(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")_**

Stop that icon_razz.gif

quote:

God it is still going!!! Well I lost the bet. icon_frown.gif

Carleen's getting ready to lose hers too. Not to fear though, as I'm still going to be sending her a dirty golf ball. icon_wink.gif

Webfoot frog.gif

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

There are no triangles.

Now what do I teach my geometry students?

Webfoot frog.gif

quote:

Thwarted by The Man again. This is another fine example of The Man trying to keep us down.

Thwarted? Heck, two more posts and this sucker moves to page 5.

Webfoot frog.gif