Can't change map on search geocaches map

lostfoundlostagain

Yes, been broke for me on both chromebook and in windows for awhile now.  It is an even bigger problem than the crazy results from trying to list un found caches closest to any selected cache.  I think that I'm not getting what I am paying for as a premium member let alone for support that I and others provide to this program that helps Groundspeak sell equipment and geocaching materials and promotional items, etc.

• Upvote 1

Same issue. I wish the mod would have moved my question over since I didn't know this thread existed and tried to find something similar posted, but yeah, same issue on multiple browsers and even after a cleared cache. It's been longer than just Thursday for me. At least a week and a half maybe 2 weeks. Hopefully it gets resolved.

• Upvote 1

If you don't see Esri options (it is an excellent satellite view), you'll need to switch from Google to Leaflet maps.  (Don't ask, Leaflet is a misnomer.)

The button to switch is in the lower-left corner, or just below the corner.  (On my tablet running Brave, I only see a thin green stripe, but know that's the button.)  Select Leaflet, enjoy a variety of excellent maps.

Our little secret.

6 hours ago, Keystone said:

I can confirm this bug on the Search map across several browsers and for both basic and premium accounts.  I was able to switch map choices on the Browse map in all cases.

The Browse map is my preferred map, and I didn't see any of the issues reported here until I switched to the Search map.  Back to Browse map, and all the layers (including satellite view) were there.  I'm still not used to the Search map, and almost always go to the Browse map even when I am searching for caches!!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1