Eastside cachers

Pepper

RWW put out a fantastic cache:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f5-5d2002c03396

Nice little Sat afternoon drive for me. Even saw a Tank!!!!!! Yep a tank! Saw it roar by me on the loggign road as I drove towards the box. Great falls and gorge!

Bummer - MOC. I'll be joining up when they get their own Merchant Account to run credit cards. I don't particularly like going through PayPal.

RWW put out a fantastic cache:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f5-5d2002c03396

Nice little Sat afternoon drive for me. Even saw a Tank!!!!!! Yep a tank! Saw it roar by me on the loggign road as I drove towards the box. Great falls and gorge!

Bummer - MOC. I'll be joining up when they get their own Merchant Account to run credit cards. I don't particularly like going through PayPal.

Ok, I'll remove the MOC flag, but it might come back at a later date if it appears that the area is getting to much damage from excessive traffic.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

Hey RWW, You don't have to do that on my account. Not like I was going to go chasing it right away... just wanted to read EGH's log. I was interested on the take of the tank driving by and was curious to the location.

But thanks for doing that!

Edited by TotemLake

It looks like RWW got my latest coin placement, it sat in a cache for 6 days before it was retreived.

Which I'm not surprised by cause a Pepper coin don't hold a candle to Moun10Bike and I got one those (YIPEE!!!)

RWW I'm wondering how you knew it was in that cache?

Off to cache :D .

Pepper

It looks like RWW got my latest coin placement, it sat in a cache for 6 days before it was retreived.

Which I'm not surprised by cause a Pepper coin don't hold a candle to Moun10Bike and I got one those (YIPEE!!!)

RWW I'm wondering how you knew it was in that cache?

Off to cache :D .

Pepper

Hey... there are TONS of Moun10Bike coins out there (ok, so most of them are in vaults), but the supply of Pepper Coins is much smaller. In my mind, that makes them much more rare and valuable.

Beside, I have one! :D

Hey this one was kinda tough but very fun. Just might want to do it early in the day. Lifes a Beach

Thanks for the recommendation. I think the Peanut Butter Brigade is going to pull together a special outing to get this cache. It looks like a fun one! :lol:

Cin

Yeah as soon as we can all come up with a good date for all.

This should be interesting.

Pepper

Hey this one was kinda tough but very fun. Just might want to do it early in the day. Lifes a Beach

Thanks for the recommendation. I think the Peanut Butter Brigade is going to pull together a special outing to get this cache. It looks like a fun one! :lol:

Cin

Yeah as soon as we can all come up with a good date for all.

This should be interesting.

Pepper

Depending on when you guys go, I'll go with you. Haven't found it yet. This weekend or next week or weekend. After that I'm busy with Pam.

That would be fun, EGH!  We'll let you know what sort of possible dates we come up with.  We'll have to work around Pam's visit.  :lol:

Cin

Well lets see....

There is this Saturday (Tomorrow) before or after the CITO event

or there is Next Tuesday before or after the WSGA meeting :lol:

Actually Tuesday Night could be a problem since they lock the gates at 10pm.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

The servers are extremely busy right now too! :P

Dern I can’t do anything no logging, no searching, so I decided to try out the fourms and they worked fine. I guess everybody is either looking for caches to hunt or logging caches found.

Hmmm…what’s a girl to do?

Rest I suppose.

Pepper

Got 15 caches in Fed Way, Fife, Milton, and Auburn AND 7 DNFs (1 vds, 1 seekers, 1 Acorn, 1 somebody...can't remember who, 3 catdogspups). Guess I'm not used to catdogpups...got some fo their caches though...clever hides. Also almost got 2 other caches, but ran out of daylight...got within 500 feet in the Jeep, but houses blocked and no clear way to ge to area. Next time! Was hopoing to hit 30, but things always slow me down.

Got 15 caches in Fed Way, Fife, Milton, and Auburn AND 7 DNFs (1 vds, 1 seekers, 1 Acorn, 1 somebody...can't remember who, 3 catdogspups). Guess I'm not used to catdogpups...got some fo their caches though...clever hides. Also almost got 2 other caches, but ran out of daylight...got within 500 feet in the Jeep, but houses blocked and no clear way to ge to area. Next time! Was hopoing to hit 30, but things always slow me down.

The girls and I got 23 Saturday over in Wenatchee.

I think we had something like 5,6 or 7 DNF after a while I stopped counting DNF's and consetrated on finds. We werer trying to hit 1300 this past weekend but it just didn't work out and that's ok we were bushed!!!!!

Pepper

Hanging out in the Forum tonight 'cause it's the only place not giving me that "Server too busy" message..

My milestones today: 1st log in "Eastside cachers," and 125th find. I'm into perfect cubes.

Thanks to the East-siders who have made it over here to find my 2 caches... nice meeting some of you at CITO/Logan Park this weekend.

Thanks for the congrats.

Went to the West Sound Area this weekend. It was funny though. We lost track of our count and didn't know until I logged today that we hit 1400. AND it was the very last cache we did!

We had more no-finds than usual. What's up with that? Seems like it's hitting everybody lately.

There was a real nice muti we did over there that had been PLUNDERED BAD TIME! The owner had his ammo. box chained to a tree with a lock and someone used bolt cutters to cut the lock and steal it! :D

Hanging out in the Forum tonight 'cause it's the only place not giving me that "Server too busy" message..

My milestones today: 1st log in "Eastside cachers," and 125th find. I'm into perfect cubes.

Thanks to the East-siders who have made it over here to find my 2 caches... nice meeting some of you at CITO/Logan Park this weekend.

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your 125!

EGH, I noticed a DNF on Pencil Madness. Next time you try that one, check the logs for mine and use the coords I came up with. The listed ones are fairly far off. As I recall something like 80-100 feet.

Actually the cache coords were changed at some point to be the ones you posted in your log. I did not look for this one when I was in the area a week or so ago, because I ran out of time. Maybe I'll read the logs on this one before I try for it.