Largest Cache you've seen

Yuma4

The largest cache I've found was also the first cache I found (which has since been archived). It was a plastic footlocker, lowered into a hollow redwood stump. The trail passed on the uphill side of the stump, so the top of the footlocker was even with the trail, and was covered by UPS (an Unnatural Pile of Sticks). There were a lot of very large trade items (e.g., stuffed animals, a folding baby stroller), but many of them had been ruined by moisture.

I knew it was yuma when I saw the picture. I visit that cache every winter.

Its one of my Favorites in Yuma. I had a friend with me one day when I went to drop off travel bugs and he said "What are you doing? We are going to get arrested." Had to tell him its a GeoCache.

I have searched the forums a bit and did not find this topic, allthough their is a nice thread "cool cache containers". My family (Boys especially) love large containers filled with SWAG. What is the largets cache you have discovered?

In my home town I came accross: http://coord.info/GCNWBC Very neet travel bug hotel.

I missed out on that cache when I had visited Yuma last year. I just ran out of time...well, thanks to getting my rental car stuck in the sand. I did find The Garden of Eden, which is another great spot to drop off TB's, and posted a DNF for A.T.M. (found the cache...just couldn't open it!), both caches by Jeep'en Jumpers. They certainly have alot of high quality caches around that area.

The largest cache I've found is The Rocket Cache by Hypnopaedia. Huge cache and hidden in a very scenic spot near the Iron Horse trail.