TITANIC 100 year Anniversary Coin

mo pirate

Price is $18 per coin with shipping of $3.50 in continentel US.

Nice coin. I hadn't realized there was a 100 years Titanic coin. I was working on one for next April. I am curious why you are debuting it now rather than next April?

Are you accepting trades?

Trades? I have traded a lot of pathtags in the past so I will not say I would not trade but it is kinda hard to say since I can not see yours. I am sure you understand. Let me see it and I will probably be interested. Are yours being minted yet? I have worked on this coin for a long time. Me mum was from England so I know the story all to well. My motive to get them done and out now was my annual event- the Jesse James Cache Bash 4. I see a lot of the caching people I know at this location so the chance to buy one at that location and not have to ship them was a plus. Besides it upped the event status a little bit too I think. I think it turned out nicely so why not. My "Pony Express Trail 150 year Sesquicentennial coin" was released only a few weeks before that anniversary date (Apil 3, 2010) and I think it would have been better sooner too. Best of luck on yours!

70b2e793-522e-47c4-95dd-ee9f5535519d.jpgc818f6ee-4a50-4f03-8c62-4b432110f150.jpgOK, here are the edited photos for my titanic coin (no tracking no shows) So I need your email if you want one (or two) so I can bill you so I can send them out. Price is $18 per coin with shipping of $3.50 in continentel US and $4.50 for Canada and the other states, and $5.50 for Europe. Anywhere else please email me for postage or shipping costs. Thanks.

I sent you an email with my correct paypal address! Thanks,

diane

I had these listed with the Fire Museum geocoin as they were in production. Each of them are now completed and available. This thread is dedicated soley to the TITANIC geocoin. Coll HUGE 8 MM Thick lifering with pathatg insert on this side with the real rope around the lifering inserted thru the 4 tabs. On the other side is the picture depicting the ship approaching the Black ice iceberg (purplih) with it labeled as the 100 year anniversary April 15 1912-2012. This side has the tabs with wingnuts to depict a porthole scene. Very nice coin with it being BIG 3D and having the rope around the outside of this 2" coin. The insert depicts translucent blue water and the sunken hull of the ship today at the bottom of the ocean.

These are available from me for $18 and shipping in US of $3.50 or Canada for $4.50 or Europe for $5.50. I also have a few lited on ebay but they seem to be going higher.

Paypal me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com or email me with questions or concerns. These came in lat thursday Sept 29.c818f6ee-4a50-4f03-8c62-4b432110f150.jpg70b2e793-522e-47c4-95dd-ee9f5535519d.jpg

This thread is for my new Titanic geocoins. Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to make it have a headline that says "TITANIC 100 year Anniversary Geocoins" and I thank them for doing that! I am hoping the coins will be at the geocoinfest. I will not be but a couple of others will be that may have the coin. Look for it if you are going so you can see it up close and paersonal.

This thread is for my new Titanic geocoins. Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to make it have a headline that says "TITANIC 100 year Anniversary Geocoins" and I thank them for doing that! I am hoping the coins will be at the geocoinfest. I will not be but a couple of others will be that may have the coin. Look for it if you are going so you can see it up close and paersonal.

I'll have mine there, if it makes it to me in time!

ILYK

Please let me know when your coins arrive so I can quit worrying about the shipping! LOL I will also listen to any comments too! Thanks again for your patience on these coins getting done.

The coin arrived today here in the Netherlands and really looks great. Thank you for the service.

Please let me know when your coins arrive so I can quit worrying about the shipping! LOL I will also listen to any comments too! Thanks again for your patience on these coins getting done.

Got my coin today! Yeah! :P

I love the detail & color! Excellent buy! Just curious to know when the Icon will be fixed?

I will email Pete today and see if he has an update on the unique Icon. I see they are doing rather well on ebay. I may need to re-order! I will post about the icon as soon as I get an answer. Thanks MO PIRATE

Got mine in the mail today! It looks great!

This one is the first one to start my collection. Thank you!

One little newbie question....Do most people activate the coins they collect? Or leave it unactivated?

One little newbie question....Do most people activate the coins they collect? Or leave it unactivated?

well, when you first start and want to see the TB or geocoins travel, you do it expecting great things. Unfortunately, the percentage of trackables that get lost or stolen has increased. I would say to keep your most valued collection at home and send out cheaper coins or travel bugs to see how they do. I have over 100 activated and out in the wild. maybe 50 (if I am lucky) are still traveling. Sorry for the rain on your parade, but you asked. It is funny (sorta) that some of my oldest are still moving while I put one small (micro) out and it got lost or taken in the first cache it was in (0 miles). You never know.

I'll have mine there, if it makes it to me in time!

ILYK

I am glad you ill make it to coinfest. One person I know has cancelled plans to go now. Keep me posted!

well, when you first start and want to see the TB or geocoins travel, you do it expecting great things. Unfortunately, the percentage of trackables that get lost or stolen has increased. I would say to keep your most valued collection at home and send out cheaper coins or travel bugs to see how they do. I have over 100 activated and out in the wild. maybe 50 (if I am lucky) are still traveling. Sorry for the rain on your parade, but you asked. It is funny (sorta) that some of my oldest are still moving while I put one small (micro) out and it got lost or taken in the first cache it was in (0 miles). You never know.

I have read enough so far to see that many things go missing...TB's, Coins, CACHES!!! :) I was just wondering if people activate the ones the plan to keep??? (Like the one I just bought from you!! :), I'm not letting that one go!

I have read enough so far to see that many things go missing...TB's, Coins, CACHES!!! :) I was just wondering if people activate the ones the plan to keep??? (Like the one I just bought from you!! :), I'm not letting that one go!

OH, I missed the question, I guess. I ould think that is a personal thing. If you want to keep it unactivated then it ould make it easier to sell, etc. But if you plan to keep it and show it off at events and to friends then I might activate it so they will not be able to activate it in their name!!! And that way when you show it they can then discover it and say how nice it was of you to let them "DISCOVER" it. So keep one unactivated in the lockbox and activate one to show at events etc.

Psst - any fire museum coins left?

yes I have the black nickel, and the fire museum has some antique copper. So I can get you either, just let me know. thanks you can paypal me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com

or give me your email and I will invoice you at paypal.

Edited by mo pirate

Got my coin today! Yeah! :P

I love the detail & color! Excellent buy! Just curious to know when the Icon will be fixed?

I will email Pete today and see if he has an update on the unique Icon. I see they are doing rather well on ebay. I may need to re-order! I will post about the icon as soon as I get an answer. Thanks MO PIRATE

OK, Pete has them over to Groundspeak and they have been uploaded as I just checked mine so both the fire museum and the titanic have them now.

Somehow I missed this one. Do you happen to have any of the TITANIC or FIREMAN GCs left. If so, will send email and payment immediately

Yes, I have all of the coins at this point. I think I only have one or 2 of the copper fire museum, about 15 of the black nickel fire museum, and about 30 of the titanic geocoins left. How many and of which? let me know or paypal me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com

Somehow I missed this one. Do you happen to have any of the TITANIC or FIREMAN GCs left. If so, will send email and payment immediately

Yes, I have all of the coins at this point. I think I only have one or 2 of the copper fire museum, about 15 of the black nickel fire museum, and about 30 of the titanic geocoins left. How many and of which? let me know or paypal me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com

I would be interested in the 100 Titanic coin if any left. I already send an email.

I would be interested in the 100 Titanic coin if any left. I already send an email.

Yes, I still have some. send me your email to bill on PayPal and I will get er done! Thanks.