TITANIC 100 year Anniversary Coin

mo pirate

cf8a8e58-e665-449d-8e43-517d7c4aaf0b.jpgac070d22-bacc-4763-b4f6-6ffdf8a120ce.jpg?rnd=0.8416407

Hope these images come thru ok. Mainly the colors changes on the iceberg and water with some glitter colors also. Another item was the rope, instead of just tied in a knot it is now looped and crimped with brass pieces to be more realistic. Hope you like it. Price is still the same at $18 with shipping of $3.50 US, $4.50 Canada, and $5.50 to Europe. Maybe I should have made this new coin a new thread?????

Coins will not be available until middle of January as an expected ship date so I hope to get them then.

Edited by mo pirate

cf8a8e58-e665-449d-8e43-517d7c4aaf0b.jpgac070d22-bacc-4763-b4f6-6ffdf8a120ce.jpg?rnd=0.8416407

Hope these images come thru ok. Mainly the colors changes on the iceberg and water with some glitter colors also. Another item was the rope, instead of just tied in a knot it is now looped and crimped with brass pieces to be more realistic. Hope you like it. Price is still the same at $18 with shipping of $3.50 US, $4.50 Canada, and $5.50 to Europe. Maybe I should have made this new coin a new thread?????

Coins will not be available until middle of January as an expected ship date so I hope to get them then.

I bought the V1. Will this one have the pathtag too?

Yes, it will include the same pathtag as version 1. That is where they are at in production. Just waiting on pathtags to go with them!

Yes, it will include the same pathtag as version 1. That is where they are at in production. Just waiting on pathtags to go with them!

Woo Hoo! Can't wait! ...I'm definitely in! :)

Is there any chance to get 2 Coins of the first version and 2 of the second Version?

www.newgeocoin.com

Sure there is a real good chance. Just email me your quantities and your email for your paypal and I can send you an invoice. I will combine shipping the best I can but these are very heavy due to the thickness and size, etc. So email me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com

thanks,

MO Pirate

Is V2 available now?

Not yet. Still only have some of Version 1 BUT I am thinking maybe the 17th or so. I will post when they are available. I see by the previous post why you might think it tho. BE PATIENT! LOL well try!

OK, the new Version 2 are now in so as soon as I get them checked in, I can start mailing them out. Probably get them out this weekend. Let me know how many and I can invoice you on paypal. thanks Steve

So a few days to wait ... :) Surprise, surprise .. if its that awesome i think, i`ll get one .. next month!!!!!! :ph34r:

Greetz

squeeeezer

Not sure if I am to respond or not but they have just arrived and I can start sending them out this weekend. I work full time so I need some time to get them checked in and invoiced to go back out. Let me know when you ARE really interested.---whichever month that is! Thanks

Woo Hoo! Can't wait! ...I'm definitely in! :)

OK they have arrived and I can start sending them out this weekend. Let me know. thanks!

So a few days to wait ... :) Surprise, surprise .. if its that awesome i think, i`ll get one .. next month!!!!!! :ph34r:

Greetz

squeeeezer

Please be sure what company you are responding to with this tone of voice. There has been more than one coin, by more than one company, with this ship's name in it's title.

Do you have any more of the v2 coins available? I would love to get a couple!

Yes, I have lots of version 2. Ineed your email and I can invoice you for 2. Shipping has gone up a little for europe and even less for Canada and US has stayed the same ($3.50).

I sent you an email! Thanks.

please remember to let me know which version of my titanic coin you want to order. I have version 1 and Version 2. Either is same price $18 plus shipping. $3.50 US, $4.65 to Canada, and $5.95 International. I also offer combined shipping discounts.

Thanks,

MO Pirate aka Steve Allen

Well, it is just about 3 weeks away for the ceremony at Ground (water) Zero for the Anniversary Cruise to dump all the rose petals and have the memorial service. Yes I still have some coins left to sell if interested in this monumental Ship's historical Anniversary. $18 for either version 1 or 2 and shipping is $3.50 in US, $4.65 to Canada, and $5.95 International.

Thanks,

MO Pirate aka Steve Allen @ packerbacker31@hotmail.com

Well, it is just about 3 weeks away for the ceremony at Ground (water) Zero for the Anniversary Cruise to dump all the rose petals and have the memorial service. Yes I still have some coins left to sell if interested in this monumental Ship's historical Anniversary. $18 for either version 1 or 2 and shipping is $3.50 in US, $4.65 to Canada, and $5.95 International.

Thanks,

I'm sure I "missed the boat", but do you have any of either version left?

Thanks,

Yes I have some of version 2 left for sale. They have been going fast this last week or so tho. Thanks for your order. ......and welcome aboard!

Thanks,

Yes I have some of version 2 left for sale. They have been going fast this last week or so tho. Thanks for your order. ......and welcome aboard!

Thank you! Excited to see they "shipped" so quickly. Showed my sister and she said she ordered from you today also. Happy caching!

Thanks,

Thank you! Excited to see they "shipped" so quickly. Showed my sister and she said she ordered from you today also. Happy caching!

Please let me know when you get them! thanks again. With the arrival of my new Hindenburg (3" x 9MM) it has been crazy around here getting everything out! thanks again, MO Pirate

I just received my Titanic Geocoin today! What a beauty! Thanks for everything!!!

My Geocoin's page.

Thank you!

Now are you ready for a Hindenburg set?

I'm a newbie to this so excuse my dumb question. How long do these beautifully crafted geocoins end up circulating geocaches?

I have a problem keeping a $5 travel tag circulating. Or are other geocachers more likely to respect a more costly geocoin?

-RKO

Edited by History-Cacher

I just received my Titanic Geocoin today! What a beauty! Thanks for everything!!!

My Geocoin's page.

Thank you!

Now are you ready for a Hindenburg set?

I'm a newbie to this so excuse my dumb question. How long do these beautifully crafted geocoins end up circulating geocaches?

I have a problem keeping a $5 travel tag circulating. Or are other geocachers more likely to respect a more costly geocoin?

-RKO

I can't speak for everyone, but I own two of these beauties. A coin this special (Mo always does an amazing job) goes in the collection - not in the caches.

Just my opinion