FAVORITE CACHING SPOT!

My favourite 'hometown' caching location I think is the "100 Aker Wood" series of caches - it's a really nice pocket of bushland near Warrandyte in Melbourne Victoria Australia and you can wander through the bush, which is quite rugged, but you have nice trails to walk on (until you decide to follow your GPS!) and there are a heap of good quality caches in there! Heaven! :laughing:

I would say tiger mountain has more well maintained trails than cougar mountain. Also with scenery.

But cougar mountain has this many more caches than tiger mountain- my estimation.

This is just my opinion, and you have yours. I think cougar mountain is a great place to go caching. Infact I am going to tiger mountain tommorow early morning for caching!

I don't have one localized area I like to cache around me. Where ever there's something neat to see I'm game for it. There's a recreation area that I've spent many hours at caching but I love the ruins there more than the recreation area.

Anyhow, generally speaking I really enjoyed caching through the smaller towns in ND and Montana. Not a defined area but saw some neat stuff along the way.

I would say tiger mountain has more well maintained trails than cougar mountain. Also with scenery.

But cougar mountain has this many more caches than tiger mountain- my estimation.

This is just my opinion, and you have yours. I think cougar mountain is a great place to go caching. Infact I am going to tiger mountain tommorow early morning for caching!

Mmm, depends on what you like. The history of Cougar is more interesting to me, plus there are a lot of decent short trips that you could make. Tiger is much larger and more daunting to me, and I don't have that kind of endurance. I've mostly cleaned out Cougar, but I've only done three caches on Tiger, and don't have much interest in doing the rest.

Mmm, depends on what you like. The history of Cougar is more interesting to me, plus there are a lot of decent short trips that you could make. Tiger is much larger and more daunting to me, and I don't have that kind of endurance. I've mostly cleaned out Cougar, but I've only done three caches on Tiger, and don't have much interest in doing the rest.

Just came back from tiger mountain today, and its lost a lot of glamour since the last time i visited the area. (something like 5-6 years aqgo?) So i guess i am dissapointed in how tiger hasn't been aware in the past few years.