sent coin to wrong buyer

RedShoesGirl

i accidentally sent a coin that was intended for one buyer to another buyer - but of course do not know who that buyer is. i must have slipped the coin into the wrong bubbler.

anyway, if any of the buyers that bought coins from me end up with the Hawaii Hibiscus Micro, that they didn't buy, would you let me know so we can get it to the person that wanted it?

thanks so much,

just colour me confused

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Well, RSG, at least you can start crossing off who DIDN'T get it, and narrow it down. Good luck!

great idea!

:laughing::laughing: I'm holding out hope I'm the lucky winner, it does take a while for packages to arrive from western USA :mad: but I'll let you know when it arrives.

it's amazing a package has already made its way to new zealand but a package to canada, mailed around the same time has not arrived. crazy!

Well, RSG, at least you can start crossing off who DIDN'T get it, and narrow it down. Good luck!

great idea!

:laughing::laughing: I'm holding out hope I'm the lucky winner, it does take a while for packages to arrive from western USA :mad: but I'll let you know when it arrives.

it's amazing a package has already made its way to new zealand but a package to canada, mailed around the same time has not arrived. crazy!

Nothing today RSG and I agree, I get and send coins faster to Europe then to western USA,don't know why. Coins from NY & PA get here fast enough but to Utah it takes for every :blink: