Cointest & To Help raise awareness for Mens Health

AlliedOz

Great idea for a cointest! Actually, the Philadelphia Flyers are supporting MOvember as well, and they are my favorite hockey team. I already have a mustache (and haven't shaved it since February 1992), so I couldn't add one for this cause.

At any rate...here is a phrase that I have been known to mutter from time to time:

"I'm so poor I can't even afford to pay attention!"

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.

My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire department.

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

Great stuff guys, several of them had me :anitongue: out loud.

Keep them coming, I'll wrap up the cointest in the next day or so.

Movember is officially over now so I have shaved off the Mo that bugged me for the last 4 weeks. My wife is kissing me again making up for lost time... :D so good news there.

The funds raised this year was the most so far, so thanks to all who donated around the world. ;)

Cheers

Always remember you are unique.... just like everyone else.

:anitongue:;)

that reminded me a similar funny phrase... saying....

there is a woman that loves you and strongly believes that you are the most beautiful man in the world... but the problem is that this women is your mother! :D

Hmm.. I still have 3 or 4 to go.... but as I saw the cointest is ending tomorrow...

what shall I do? shall I post them later or... whn the day changes here in Greece?? right now it is 18:47!

Of course mostly is for the fun! :D ...and I hope alliedOz my friend, that you laughed with my email that had the special phrases...

Edited by GATOULIS

Hmm.. I still have 3 or 4 to go.... but as I saw the cointest is ending tomorrow...

what shall I do? shall I post them later or... whn the day changes here in Greece?? right now it is 18:47!

Of course mostly is for the fun! ;) ...and I hope alliedOz my friend, that you laughed with my email that had the special phrases...

you'll have time GATOULIS it is not ending just yet.

And yes mate I had a good chuckle, most would have been OK for this forum, but some :anitongue: they would have raised a few eyebrows.

Edited by AlliedOz

my german uncle like to use offal for traditional english or german dishes. one time he very nearly got linched while going around london butchers asking the butcher if he had any brains, then asking for faggots and finally asking if he had any testicles.

he didnt understand why he got the response that he did

Might be NWS or child safe, but hey some of these have come from the mouths of mechanics! :laughing:

It's Rainin' like a two cocked cow pissin' on a flat rock.

That thing is shining like a diamond in a goats a** (what does that even mean?)

I've been busier than a one legged man in a kick boxing match.

60% of the time, it works every time

Save water drink beer

Save a tree eat a beaver

:sad: I remmebered something but it is a greek funny phrase... so it is difficult to translate it.....

it is:

Αν θες να δεις και εσύ μια άσπρη μέρα, ρίξε και εσύ ένα γιαούρτι... μπορείς!

it means.... if you want to see a good day (exact translation.... white day!), you can throw a yoghurt.... yes... you can! B)

Yoghurt is white... so... :laughing:

Well I got a few laughs out of all your posts, so a huge thanks.

Not so many things that are said in groups that need a little backstory but all in all a great little collection.

So now to the winner... and the random number generator picks #14

well done GaryM53

I'm not 100% sure I get your post tho :sad: unless it is a brand name, that is to say I get the name just not the connection :laughing:

So pick a coin and let us all know in this thread, then send me a PM with your address and I'll get it in the post right away

Trying to get something done working with "Seemore Doless" is hard.