GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Dear Geocoin Community,

I have experienced my first "loss" in a trade. My international package to Germany has been "lost" by the system, and I am unable to track it due to some poor communication at the post office between myself and a clerk with ephasia. No blame here, just trying to satisfy my scientific need to explain HOW this has occurred after nearly two years of a "clean" trading record.

The trade was for six coins. (I am physically ill over this.) I can replace two of the six myself, but I find myself in a desperate need to trade for the remaining four.

I am seeking:

Celtic Tree of Life (red enamel on silver)

Celtic Tree of Life (green enamel on gold)

Celtic Tree of Life (green enamel on silver)

Earth Turtle Oceania - Tahiti

I have the Celtic Tree of Life (green enamel on silver) and i would really like to help you, but it's my only tree of life and i want to keep one in my collection :P

Hope that you will find someone to trade :P

Dear Geocoin Community,

I have experienced my first "loss" in a trade. My international package to Germany has been "lost" by the system, and I am unable to track it due to some poor communication at the post office between myself and a clerk with ephasia. No blame here, just trying to satisfy my scientific need to explain HOW this has occurred after nearly two years of a "clean" trading record.

The trade was for six coins. (I am physically ill over this.) I can replace two of the six myself, but I find myself in a desperate need to trade for the remaining four.

I am seeking:

pm sent about the earth turtle

Dear Geocoin Community,

Hope you gave it at least a full 6 weeks from the date you sent it. Sometimes, especially with mailers containing more than 4 coins, customs will hang onto them for weeks and weeks.

Dear Geocoin Community,

I am seeking:

My list of traders is available at TB28EKJ (see my signature), and I have a more extensive list posted earlier in this thread. Anything on the list is available IF you have one of the four coins I'm seeking.

In addition, I have an entire set of the Mimbres 3.0 coins. If you wanted to get your hands on some of those pretty LEs and have any of the coins I'm seeking, please contact me.

Although I am not usually picky with trades, I will ask that trade offers be limited to those who have any of the four coins I am seeking above. If the trades aren't working out, I may also be willing to pay if we can work something out.

Thank you in advance for looking, and I am really hoping (with all fingers and toes crossed!) that "something" will work out here.

penny and kona, if i were you i would contact the source ,, Scavok is probably the most likely to have these coins you asked for, and if he does im sure he would sell them to you . or mabie make a trade.

so contact him for the best chance to recover ALL of these TREES

update, found a few to mark off and added the copper cache rewards. :mad:

im riding misc. coins and aiming for complete sets!! if you can help complete my sets please contact me.

Seeking list

Tengwars _Black Nickel and silver LE, .925 silver & 24k gold Tengwars (will trade multi)

Celtic Star AE, Black Nickel

Guardians of the night AE- Ant. Silver with black glitter

Dragon Ladon- Ant. Gold coin with Nickel dragon

Celtic Cross- Ant. Gold with blue

Belted Kingfisher- Copper, Bronze, Black Nickel, Copper with Ant. Silver, Silver with Copper

2008 Compass Rose- Ant. Bronze, Ant. Silver, Gold with Nickel, gold with Bronze

Year of the Ox- Red on gold, orange on Nickel with Black Nickel

Celtic Peacock- Ant. Gold, Ant. Silver

Cache Rewards Gold- very challenging, great container, Amazing View

Cache Rewards Ant. Silver- very challenging , great container, excellent hide

Cache Rewards Ant. Bronze- excellent hide, Amazing View

Cache Rewards- all copper versions.

5th anniversary compass roses- - Spice Island ,- Mediterranean ,Black Sea ,YemonYime version , any numbered sampled versions.

Traders

Will trade activated coins for activated coins, of course will adopt it over to new owner, it will specify activated next to name of coin.

Rot 13 dragon spinner decoder- Ant. Silver (activated)

4 Musketeers- copper with royalist blue (activated)

2007 Isle of man-gold (activated)

2007 CastleMan- Rodium (activated)

2007 Castleman- Ant. Silver

2007 Rhein Nahe

6 jahre geoclub-black and white glitter (2 pieces/2 separate tracking numbers) 2 coins for trade

2006 Alberta wild rose- Black nickel

pathtag Sherpa - Ant. Gold, mabie bronze cant tell.

Love compass rose 2 tone LE- Silver with gold

Nolefan9399 & kimby j just married- black nickel

Caching coins jersey-silver

Tengwar- Ant. Silver , satin gold and Nickel LE- special trades/ will trade both for the LE tengwar I need

Moga pistol 2009- copper with red handle - special trades

The peters trio

2007 prowler53- copper

Celtic sun AE - prefer trade for celtic star AE I need

Birds of a feather- green purple pink- (flip rubbed off some of the tracking at off) can send pic if interested

Geo cell- gold

Utah micro 2006 , the micro mini ,, oak buck 1$ - will trade the 3 for 1 full size or 2” coin

German shepard coin (not sure of the name) has pic of a shepard standing by a fence (can see pic on pg 337 of the mailbox thread from dr neal.)

The cacher- black nickel

2009 team rod and tod with kaboom - silver

Kache kat and kickin 3 coin set (2 untrackables and 1 set trackable)gold,silver,nickel-will not piece apart set)

Cito- mother nature watches us- silver.

Geo-portal- i have all the versions including my AEs for trades

please contact me for any and all trades. i love to trade!!!! trades are good!!! thanks for looking and trading!!

Seeking:

Dutch Geocoin 2005 LE

Dutch Geocoin 2006 LE

Dutch Geocoin 2007 LE

Dutch Lion

Geocoin Collecting Geocoin Antique Nickel LE

Geocoin Collecting Geocoin Antique Copper AE

Seize the Day G/Red MOGA Event Edition Geocoin

Team Wolfje, Enamel Black Nickel SE

Team Wolfje, Epoxy Antique Silver LE

Templar Geocoin BN

Templar Geocoin FG

Templar Geocoin N

Good Jeremy/Bad Jeremy AS

See the link below for my trading list with a few of my very limited XLE's on it.

Friendly greetings,

Rian

Hope you gave it at least a full 6 weeks from the date you sent it. Sometimes, especially with mailers containing more than 4 coins, customs will hang onto them for weeks and weeks.

Thanks for this, AtlantaGal. It has only been 3 weeks, so perhaps my panic is premature. This is the first intl package with that many coins, other than missions which are in larger boxes and required the larger customs paper (that allows for tracking). At this point I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst!

Thanks for this, AtlantaGal. It has only been 3 weeks, so perhaps my panic is premature. This is the first intl package with that many coins, other than missions which are in larger boxes and required the larger customs paper (that allows for tracking). At this point I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst!

Oh my gosh,

3 weeks is nothing, sweetie!!!

AtlantaGal knows what she's talking about.

6 weeks . Maybe 8 weeks... Then I'd worry!!

Now ........ EXHALE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Oh my gosh,

3 weeks is nothing, sweetie!!!

AtlantaGal knows what she's talking about.

6 weeks . Maybe 8 weeks... Then I'd worry!!

Now ........ EXHALE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

yeah, ive mailed stuff inter europe and its take ages sometimes, i once mailed something from the uk to go to germany and it took nearly 2 months to get there. so dont panic just yet.

It's good to be prepared, BUT I have had some packages take 5 to 6 weeks international and I've been shipping coins since 11/2005! I've only had one complete loss and that was to Canada. I currently have a single coin shipped on 8/30 to Belgium that has yet to arrive. That one I am beginning to worry about although the person has a history of receiving shipments late.

Edited by AtlantaGal

recently, it took 10 weeks for me to receive a trade geocoin from the netherlands. i also thought the package was lost. the sender even offered to replace the geocoin, but i didn't feel it was their resposibility as i had assumed the risk when trading internationally. the package finally arrived after being held by customs for whatever reason. ask the person you are trading with, to be patient a few more weeks. hopefully...alls well that ends well. :mad:

update, found a few to mark off and added the copper cache rewards. :(

im riding misc. coins and aiming for complete sets!! if you can help complete my sets please contact me.

Seeking list

Tengwars _Black Nickel and silver LE, .925 silver & 24k gold Tengwars (will trade multi)

Belted Kingfisher- Copper, Bronze, Black Nickel, Copper with Ant. Silver, Silver with Copper

5th anniversary compass roses- - Spice Island ,- Mediterranean ,Black Sea ,YemonYime version , any numbered sampled versions.

Traders

Will trade activated coins for activated coins, of course will adopt it over to new owner, it will specify activated next to name of coin.

2007 Rhein Nahe

6 jahre geoclub-black and white glitter (2 pieces/2 separate tracking numbers) 2 coins for trade

Tengwar- Ant. Silver , satin gold and Nickel LE- special trades/ will trade both for the LE tengwar I need

The peters trio

2007 prowler53- copper

Birds of a feather- green purple pink- (flip rubbed off some of the tracking at off) can send pic if interested

Geo cell- gold

Utah micro 2006 , the micro mini ,, oak buck 1$ - will trade the 3 for 1 full size or 2” coin

German shepard coin (not sure of the name) has pic of a shepard standing by a fence (can see pic on pg 337 of the mailbox thread from dr neal.)

The cacher- black nickel

Kache kat and kickin 3 coin set (2 untrackables and 1 set trackable)gold,silver,nickel-will not piece apart set)

please contact me for any and all trades. i love to trade!!!! trades are good!!! thanks for looking and trading!!

ive done some wire wraps, if any one is intrested in these

5ee491a2-ff37-4aea-9df3-a7a15521d4ce.jpg

5fbb50a1-8185-45bb-b92e-5b86e9c0f0da.jpg

6e749bda-8216-454e-a1ae-48ed0cb8370a.jpg

thanks!

seeking:

NEptune's Compass Deep Sea

NEptune's Compass Tempest

YemonYime v3 GCF gold

Armadillo Fiesta

any Anasazi Spirit Dweller

Geocacher's Star 2009 polished gold

Geocacher's Star 2009 polished silver

please send PM or email through GC.com user name

thx!

Edited by Pastor_B

update, found a few to mark off and added the copper cache rewards. :)

Seeking list

Traders

2007 Rhein Nahe

The peters trio

2007 prowler53- copper

Geo cell- gold

Utah micro 2006 , the micro mini ,, oak buck 1$ - will trade the 3 for 1 full size or 2" coin

The cacher- black nickel

ive done some wire wraps, if any one is intrested in these

5ee491a2-ff37-4aea-9df3-a7a15521d4ce.jpg

5fbb50a1-8185-45bb-b92e-5b86e9c0f0da.jpg

6e749bda-8216-454e-a1ae-48ed0cb8370a.jpg

thanks!

You Do Beautiful Job Wire Wrapping My Friend! WooHoo! Now maybe I can come to you to have a special coin I have been waiting to have wired wrapped since before Christmas 09 Since Alan, doesnt wire wrap anymore :( I'll Be Contacting you.

Does anyone have a extra Guardians of the Night HALLOW'S EVE Edition, we are selling a bunch of geocoins and if you have one, feel free to check out the coins we have for sale, we can always trade for something there. Just let us know what you like to trade for. Here is the link: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao...BJb1E&hl=en

Be sure to email us at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com

Thank You!

Trade made, Thank You! :(

Edited by sweetlife

I've made successful trades through this forum board before

Thanks to those that have traded with me or extended offers and interest

I'll try a new approach. Below is a link to my coins. Take a look and make some offers if you see something you like. Please note, the names may not all be accurate nor are the photos the best. But these are all my coins minus a few military challenge coins. I do not have a separate keepers/traders list.

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/smgsmgsmg/

I have the following available for trade:

HooDoo UTE (Nickel/Red/Black/White coloring)

HooDoo Halloween (BN/Glow)

Neptunes Compass Tempest (BN/Silver/Red)

Crystal Compass Rose Set - all 3 coins, prefer to trade as set

Earth Turtle Oceania Bora Bora

Earth Turtle Oceania Maui

Elf (the new one by tadpole379 offered by cacheaddict - Blue)

Geo Coin Club - 6/09 - CITO- Cache In Trash Out

Geo Coin Club - 7/09 - El Muerto del AmmoCan

San Diego County Geocachers 2007 (Silver)

Spiral Dragon (Nickel)

Toronto 2006 Geocoin (Antique Gold)

I'm really looking for any trackable micro Musketeers, the new Yemon Yime GCF version, Deadliest Cache Maverick or Wizard, the GCF 09 event coin or see my seeking list on geocoincollection.com

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

we have a "Neptune Compass Muddy Waters" to trade if any1 is interested......... pm or e-mail...

Trade made..........Thanks much..........

looks like i was a bit slow as i wasent sure witch one i needed now i know i need a muddy, if anyone has an extra i have a pretty long trader list. please contact me,, thanks!

I have the following available for trade:

HooDoo UTE (Nickel/Red/Black/White coloring)

HooDoo Halloween (BN/Glow)

Neptunes Compass Tempest (BN/Silver/Red)

Earth Turtle Oceania Bora Bora

Earth Turtle Oceania Maui

Elf (the new one by tadpole379 offered by cacheaddict - Blue)

Geo Coin Club - 6/09 - CITO- Cache In Trash Out

Geo Coin Club - 7/09 - El Muerto del AmmoCan

San Diego County Geocachers 2007 (Silver)

Spiral Dragon (Nickel)

Toronto 2006 Geocoin (Antique Gold)

I'm going to be kind of picky on trading a few of these. :P I'm really looking for any trackable micro Musketeers, the new Yemon Yime GCF version, Deadliest Cache Maverick or Wizard, the GCF 09 event coin or see my seeking list on geocoincollection.com

E-mail(s) sent. Fingers crossed for luck...

CF30

For any of those that didn't make it to GCF I have;

1-Armadillo Fiesta

1-Armadillo Ute/Ni

1-Armadillo Ute/Gold

I'm willing to trade. Wouldn't mind finding some Cache Hoppers I missed out on. Mainly the reds, blacks, greens. But I am open to other trades.

Thanks for the trades folks.

Edited by Pabloturtle

I would like to trade for a midnight stargazer coin...I just saw it now and can't believe what I've missed in not having internet for 3 weeks!

I have my personal for trade and some cache hoppers and maybe a Neptune's Compass, not sure which one as my records are on my home computer and I am now at the library with 4 minutes remaining on my time limit!

Please? anyone?