for my sins

Munkeh

Nice article apart from the usual journalistic mistakes when it comes to facts.

Every time I read an article on a subject which I know something about, it makes me wonder how many mistakes there were in that "very interesting article" I read on some other subject about which I know nothing, where "apparently, so-and-so did such-and-such", and I never knew - perhaps "I never knew" because it never in fact happened, and took place somewhere between the interviewee's mouth and the journalist's writeup from their notepad high-tech voice recorder. :P

Nice article apart from the usual journalistic mistakes when it comes to facts.

Every time I read an article on a subject which I know something about, it makes me wonder how many mistakes there were in that "very interesting article" I read on some other subject about which I know nothing, where "apparently, so-and-so did such-and-such", and I never knew - perhaps "I never knew" because it never in fact happened, and took place somewhere between the interviewee's mouth and the journalist's writeup from their notepad high-tech voice recorder. :P

its all a question of how much can you pick up in a five minute conversation