Four dragon Dipper coin

geocachingdragon

Well the time has come to announce my newly designed coin. this is a coin for every one . I designed it to be a dipper coin. When i first got in to geocaching i looked for a coin to used as a dipper and ended up on ebay just buying a regular coin. So this coin is a dipper , its has nice clear instructions, large numbers .

I also think this is the very first dipper coin.

On the front i decided to put four dragons because this coin is to be used for draggin from cache to cache

it will be a large coin 2inch square and nice and thick 5.5 mm the two finishes that will be available will be Antique silver and Antique bronze unsure of the price yet. But there is a a description on the coinsandpins,com site now and coins will be available for preorders in the next week .

Hope you like it.

4dragon-asil-500.gif

4dragon-abrz-500.gif

Nice coin, but can you explain what a "dipper" coin is B) Initially, I thought it just showed the Big Dipper constellation, but after re-reading your original post, and reading that it comes with instructions, and that it says something about tracking your miles, I'm sure I must be missing something here.

Thanks Sparticus06. A dipper is a coin that you own and register on geocaching.com and that you enter in to every cache or event you go to and then remove it . So even if its a micro you can still dip it. then you can keep track of how far the coin and you have traveled and even get a map of it on the geocaching,com web site. You can keep one dipper for as long as you geocache or get a new one for each year on your anniversey date.To see how much you do each year.

Another thing that can be done is keep it with you and if you meet any other cachers they can discover the coin and then you can keep track of people you have meet.

The two other question i still dont know the answers to yet are Price and exact day of the start of the sale. The start of sales should be within the next seven days. But as i find out i will let you know.