Armadillo Geocoin

Ble68

Steph! I'm just dying to know, do I

A: sit by the mail box.

B: head down the shop and purchase some Tim Tams & Nutella.

:P

*snip*

So Craig, you can still send me some Tim Tams since I've heard wonderful things about them and I suppose I could send ya a little something in return :huh:

tsun

It is a deal :D

Steph! I'm just dying to know, do I

A: sit by the mail box.

B: head down the shop and purchase some Tim Tams & Nutella.

:P

*snip*

So Craig, you can still send me some Tim Tams since I've heard wonderful things about them and I suppose I could send ya a little something in return :P

tsun

It is a deal :huh:

What the heck are Tim Tams? :D

CF30

Hmmm...give it any news about the armadillo geocoin or have i miss the sale? This is a great coin and i hope we will see the finished soon here.

greetings, heiko

Sadly to say that they were sold at Geocoin Fest Last Fall. So You have Missed out, unless Tsun has something up her sleeve for remints.:(
Hmmm...give it any news about the armadillo geocoin or have i miss the sale? This is a great coin and i hope we will see the finished soon here.

greetings, heiko

Sadly to say that they were sold at Geocoin Fest Last Fall. So You have Missed out, unless Tsun has something up her sleeve for remints.:o

:) oh i missed it, i didnt know it had already been sold at a us based coin event :( ive been eagerly waitng for these since ble68 first started the idea.

ive always wanted to get one or more of these coins and even if i had known they were on sale i couldnt have got them anyway as i aint in the us.

greetings, heiko

Sadly to say that they were sold at Geocoin Fest Last Fall. So You have Missed out, unless Tsun has something up her sleeve for remints.:o

:( oh i missed it, i didnt know it had already been sold at a us based coin event :blink: ive been eagerly waitng for these since ble68 first started the idea.

ive always wanted to get one or more of these coins and even if i had known they were on sale i couldnt have got them anyway as i aint in the us.

I'm here in the states and I missed them also. It has been a fun coin to follow as it developed into reality. Maybe someday I'll actually get to see one.

Sadly we just got started in Geocaching,and weren't aware of these till now, and the spouse is really excited about the coins. Wish I had been here earlier! :blink: Didn't even notice the thread until it came to the top. If anyone has one of the UTE Editions they would like to sell, please PM us. We don't have anything to trade, so we are looking to buy, to get started. Thanks!!!

Yes, I was just thinking of these the other day when I was moving my indoor step ladder around and saw 2 laying on it, lol. I said I had coins everywhere and I wasn't kidding.

I will remint these since the first run was so small and only sold at GCF.

I hope to do that this year some time :rolleyes: I'm a wee bit behind on coin remints. If I was smart, I'd start schlepping my designs off to other vendors so I wouldn't get so buried and they could do all the work instead of me :laughing:

Just an FYI, since this coin was only sold at GCF-SLC and I just never got a chance to remint it, I expect to get this one started within the next 2 months. I'll be having some samples done so everyone can see what this little guy is going to look like.

I will consider reservations for the remint if that appears to be the overwhelming consenus for ordering.

I will also be working with my affiliate stores overseas (Portugal, Netherlands, Australia, Germany)on versions for their stores if they elect to opt in for having a unique version.

I'll update this thread as things progress.

:) tsun

Yippee! :D And we vote for reservations! Thanks Tsun!

Just an FYI, since this coin was only sold at GCF-SLC and I just never got a chance to remint it, I expect to get this one started within the next 2 months. I'll be having some samples done so everyone can see what this little guy is going to look like.

I will consider reservations for the remint if that appears to be the overwhelming consenus for ordering.

I will also be working with my affiliate stores overseas (Portugal, Netherlands, Australia, Germany)on versions for their stores if they elect to opt in for having a unique version.

I'll update this thread as things progress.

:) tsun

Reservations, please!

This was such a great reservation design from the start, and I reservation was so happy when you took it over reservation. The original reservation metal and color combinations were reservation fun and festive. I'm eagerly awaiting reservation the new versions reservation. Besides, armadillos get reservation no love.

Reservations, please!

Reservations, please!

This was such a great reservation design from the start, and I reservation was so happy when you took it over reservation. The original reservation metal and color combinations were reservation fun and festive. I'm eagerly awaiting reservation the new versions reservation. Besides, armadillos get reservation no love.

Reservations, please!

Lol, at first I thought maybe you were drinking or smoking something but I eventually caught on ;)

Reservations, please!

Reservations, please!

Lol, at first I thought maybe you were drinking or smoking something but I eventually caught on ;)

so much for the subliminal thread... :blink: