What would you spend your money on if geocoins didn't exist?

avroair

After ice fishing jigs, a fish fryer, and a new Vexilar FL20 fish finder, if there is money

left over I would buy a nice portable Ice Fishing house to tow behind my 4-wheeler.

The wheeler on the right in the picture is mine and the other is my brother-in-laws.

The Island in the back ground is Garden island. It is 26-30 miles out on Lake of the Woods

from our cabin. It was a long ride but we left at 7:00am for fishing and returned at 8:30 pm

after all day on the lake. So.........any extra money I had would go towards Ice Fishing stuff.

fd4c834b-9f23-487f-bdb8-8ef1610e455e.jpg

After ice fishing jigs, a fish fryer, and a new Vexilar FL20 fish finder, if there is money

left over I would buy a nice portable Ice Fishing house to tow behind my 4-wheeler.

The wheeler on the right in the picture is mine and the other is my brother-in-laws.

The Island in the back ground is Garden island. It is 26-30 miles out on Lake of the Woods

from our cabin. It was a long ride but we left at 7:00am for fishing and returned at 8:30 pm

after all day on the lake. So.........any extra money I had would go towards Ice Fishing stuff.

WOw! great pictures of a strange way of fishing! Well...at least strange for me! :)

Ice fishing is pretty common and popular here, but I maintain that there is no way in heaven or hades that I'm getting out on the ice, no matter how thick it is!!

I've a MAJOR phobia of ice cold water, I'm terrified of even the THOUGHT of the ice breaking and falling throug it! There were two people who fell through the ice last weekend in my area and people die here every year doing it.

I don't care if you have the rescue spikes, lol, or if the ice is thick enough to drive a truck on, you ain't getting my fat hiney out on the ice, lol!

Enjoy it, Dardevil, you won't have any competition from me!

Naomi :)

Now...where I would spent the money....

Well I will post something serious and sad thing, but unfortunatelly common in Greece!

I would "donate" them in a politician hoping he will help me find a 12 month job! :P:P

Most of the times here, you do not find a job because of what you know, but because of who you know! :D:)

Now...where I would spent the money....

Well I will post something serious and sad thing, but unfortunatelly common in Greece!

I would "donate" them in a politician hoping he will help me find a 12 month job! :P:P

Most of the times here, you do not find a job because of what you know, but because of who you know! :D:)

By saying 12 month job, I mean that the job will not be seasonal!

Ice fishing is pretty common and popular here, but I maintain that there is no way in heaven or hades that I'm getting out on the ice, no matter how thick it is!!

I've a MAJOR phobia of ice cold water, I'm terrified of even the THOUGHT of the ice breaking and falling throug it! There were two people who fell through the ice last weekend in my area and people die here every year doing it.

I don't care if you have the rescue spikes, lol, or if the ice is thick enough to drive a truck on, you ain't getting my fat hiney out on the ice, lol!

Enjoy it, Dardevil, you won't have any competition from me!

Naomi :D

Sorry to hear your phobia of ice. I guess I am not scared of the cold water, falling through, or how thick the

ice is(within reason) I am scared of drowning though. But that is also in the summer too. But I love the

water and mostly the Ice so I can not let me worring about my fears not let me enjoy what I love to do.

I think Ice fishing is just about done around here because of unsafe ice as of late so I'll have to switch to

work mode and and wait till next Ice fishing season. :)

-Dardevle-

OK, now, if after ice fishing jigs, fish fryer, new vexilar, and a ice fishing house, I have

money left I would like to get a ice augar mounting kit for the front rack of my

4-wheeler. That way I would not have to put it in the sled. For the most part I would

spend the money on Ice Fishing Though!

ec125bfb-3d59-4dd2-ac8c-f673e143166b.jpg

HMMMM......Ice fishing jigs, fish fryer, Vexilar, Ice house, Augar mount, and now I'd

like to add a heater for the Ice House like this one my brother-in-law has. It

sure kept us warm. And a #20 tank of propane kept it running and us warm

for 2 full days of Ice Fishing. Yep.......more Ice fishing stuff!

3ca11372-b7db-4375-8686-342f4e3bc2e6.jpg

Another great idea. Another Tattoo. One that has to do with

Ice fishing of coarse. I think I would use the inside design of

my Vexilar FL-8 and put a fish in the center, most likely a

crappie. Whatever the design, Ice fishing would be the main

theme. Maybe a few of my favorite jigs on the outside ring!

HMMMM, anybody wanna design a tattoo? :laughing::ph34r:

Underwear for my husband! Did you know you can get one coin for one pack of underwear?

I'd love to trade a couple packs of underware for a couple of coins! Send me

the size underware and I'll trade with you. Any coins will do! :laughing::ph34r:;)

Dardevle

What I'd really like to do is build a pottery studio for myself and a good friend of mine. I've being doing pottery off and on since I was 6 years old. I've always wanted to have my own studio with multiple wheels & a bunch of kilns so I could do different types of firings. My friend & I took did a workshop last year and she really got into throwing on the wheel. She's hooked and it would be great to have a place where we could work together.

That's my what if dream :laughing:

I was quoted $1200 for One of the tattoos I want to get, I'd get that one, a couple of others AND still have some more thousands left :laughing: !

Thats what I like to see. Way to put money to some

good use there fairyhoney! :ph34r: The real question is and

I quote " Are you pondering what I'm pondering? . . .

I think so , but where will we find an open tattoo parlor at This time of night? "

I would really like to take my wife out for nice romantic

dinner. No movie but maybe go get matching tattoos.

That would be really nice. Maybe to start the day we could

spend a few hours fishing with all the other new stuff I got

from not spending money on geocoins. :laughing:

HMMMM......Ice fishing jigs, fish fryer, Vexilar, Ice house, Augar mount, and now I'd

like to add a heater for the Ice House like this one my brother-in-law has. It

sure kept us warm. And a #20 tank of propane kept it running and us warm

for 2 full days of Ice Fishing. Yep.......more Ice fishing stuff!

3ca11372-b7db-4375-8686-342f4e3bc2e6.jpg

I love to see your ice photo's and read your ice story's, Dardevle :laughing:

After all is said and done. The jigs,fryer,vevila, ice house, augar mount,

heater, a tattoo, and a romantic day of fishing, dinner, and matching tattoos

with my wife I would like to get a new GPS with a Lake Of The Woods lake map

chip. Yep, thats what I'd do so I am not driving out like this guy.

7f17df96-8a7b-4c26-9bfb-6b44c9fe75a3.jpg

Ok, now my post!

With the money, I would probably visited Disneyland!!! Who cares if I am not a child anymore!!! I want to go there!!!! :ph34r::laughing:

Maybe I will keep and some Disney dollar notes for my collection! I saw some pictures and they are lovely!!!

Ok, now my post!

With the money, I would probably visited Disneyland!!! Who cares if I am not a child anymore!!! I want to go there!!!! ;):laughing:

Maybe I will keep and some Disney dollar notes for my collection! I saw some pictures and they are lovely!!!

for Gatoulis

disneyland.jpg

Remember how old you get, the child in you is never gone :ph34r:

Edited by Geo.Error

Ok, now my post!

With the money, I would probably visited Disneyland!!! Who cares if I am not a child anymore!!! I want to go there!!!! :P:laughing:

for Gatoulis

disneyland.jpg

Remember how old you get, the child in you is never gone ;)

WOW!!! Oh thank you so much for the photo my friend!!!

Well, if I go, I hope they will allow me to play too! :ph34r:

And take photos with all my Disney heroes!!!! ;)B)B);)