What would you spend your money on if geocoins didn't exist?

avroair

My vote is to shut this thread down. It would have been very interesting had the posters kept to the original question instead of posting fantasies.

OK, Well, if there were no geocoins I'd like to buy a new coffee thermos! That about equals what I

spend on coins. So, a nice "STANLEY" coffee thermos is it. <_< Or About 25 new Ice fishing jigs.

But only one or the other. :laughing:

I know there is no editing but what the heck. Would'nt it be possible to afford some of these things giving the length of ones time in geocaching.

I'll be honest here. I do not spend much on coins for which I am farely new at collecting. But I think over the coarse of time most of the things

on my "LISTS" I would be able to get. Some of the posts here are far fetched, including mine, but it is all done in fun and in the end we all know each

other that much better. Which I believe is the best part of these forums and cointest. Small chit-chat between cachers that are not on topic is a good thing to an extent.

Knowing anothers dreams is really knowing that person better. I say have fun with it!

Edited by dardevle

anyway i give my vote to LADYBEE4t :laughing:

i hope that she gets her speniel very soon............

Thanks! I am hard at work on it and today have the interview for an adoption. So now I wait some more. If I had a vote it would go to the dog but since I can't then of course I would have voted for me! <_<