Sad Day

backhiker

As some of you know my MIL has been ill for some time. She passed on late Thursday evening.

I will be in and out for the next few days so if I owe anyone trades please be patient. Send me an email through my profile and I will get back to you, I am picking up high priority emails intermittently.

backhiker

:unsure: Sorry to hear that. I know I don't have any trades or such with you but, you take care of family first. I'm confident most anyone in this community will understand. Dealing with loss is a mentally and physically draining time, take all the time you need to and I'm sure us coiners will be here when you're back. Again, sorry for your loss. :lol:

If anyone would like to use the link in my signature to light a candle for others, when you light it, there is a place to leave a message and you are welcome to!

I gave the group a "generic" GeoCs name, so it can be used for more than just the person I mentioned if wanted, maybe as one for our whole coining group if different reasons come up!

Anyway, I'll light one there for you and your family for peace, strength, and understanding!

*hugs*

Naomi

Thank you to everyone who sent thoughts and prayers our way. You truly are a great group of people.

I have received email from a few of you about coins, will answer them probably tomorrow (Monday).

Avroair - will not be able to make Tiki Stomp event - that is the date of the service, hope you all have a great time.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I don't have a trade pending but I wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.

Big hugs to you and your family. I know that everyone will say to take care of yourself and your family first. If you need a diversion we are here.......

All this AND remember the diverson part :laughing: