Birka Geocoin

MotoCycleBoi

oh my, these are gorgeous!

but i have a little question. on the web site it says "Trackable at geocaching.com with own icon.

Moose in 3D on the back.

Custom prefix "SE"."

but for the life of me, i don't see a moose. is there a moose? is it a hidden moose? kinda hard to hide a moose.

either way i have to budget for at least one.

i need a budget.

lara

It looks like it could be that they cut/paste from the above html (the Swedish Moose) and missed removing the bit about the moose on the back.

Yes, sorry for the mistake. <_< Fixed now.

Anyone know if these will be available after pre-sale? Or how long the pre-sale goes on for? These are must haves for me, but unfortunately find myself presently in a position where 'must have geocoin' simply can't carry as much weight as it did a day or two ago B)

Any info appreciated (or I suppose I can just email the vendor <_< This is just so much easier)

The Birka coins will be available after pre-sale.

Length of the pre-sale not decided at this point. At least 1 week.

Anyone know if these will be available after pre-sale? Or how long the pre-sale goes on for? These are must haves for me, but unfortunately find myself presently in a position where 'must have geocoin' simply can't carry as much weight as it did a day or two ago B)

Any info appreciated (or I suppose I can just email the vendor <_< This is just so much easier)

The Birka coins will be available after pre-sale.

Length of the pre-sale not decided at this point. At least 1 week.

LINK Please?

I had assumed I'd be getting a Paypal request for payment once I sent you my email order. Perhaps that was an incorrect assumption on my part. Will you be waiting for payment until after you receive the coins?

I would like confirmation that my order has been received as I really don't want to miss out on these gorgeous coins. :rolleyes:

Thanks!!

I had assumed I'd be getting a Paypal request for payment once I sent you my email order. Perhaps that was an incorrect assumption on my part. Will you be waiting for payment until after you receive the coins?

I would like confirmation that my order has been received as I really don't want to miss out on these gorgeous coins. :lol:

Thanks!!

I am so behind in my mail pile... :o

I am working hard on this. Your order is now "in sight" in my mail client. Please have patience.

I was going to break the news about the Birka coin on friday. Giving me more time to handle pre-orders.

But nothing escapes you guys :rolleyes::lol:;)

The response for the Birka Geocoin ha been overwhelming!!! :o

THANK YOU ALL! :o

I would like confirmation that my order has been received as I really don't want to miss out on these gorgeous coins. :lol:

Thanks!!

I am so behind in my mail pile... :rolleyes:

I am working hard on this. Your order is now "in sight" in my mail client. Please have patience.

I was going to break the news about the Birka coin on friday. Giving me more time to handle pre-orders.

But nothing escapes you guys :lol::o;)

The response for the Birka Geocoin ha been overwhelming!!! :o

THANK YOU ALL! :o

Oh sorry!! I didn't mean to put pressure on you - I swear!! ;)

Payment sent. I'm so happy to hear that your coin is a smashing success!

Is it possible that you could post a photo of each coin and the metal/color combination? I'm not seeing that on your presale page because I'm not sure which coins I want to place an order for without being able to see what they look like (I don't know which ones have the enamels and which ones are metal only).

Thank you.

banner5.jpg

SG02-3 Antique Silver, No Enamel Side with the hammer of THOR in the center.

Order amended to add coins for a combined order (to save on shipping, perhaps). I hope you got the revised order. Don't want to miss out on these beauties! ;)

CF30

Got it!

Thanks. :)

Edited by MotoCycleBoi

Is it possible that you could post a photo of each coin and the metal/color combination? I'm not seeing that on your presale page because I'm not sure which coins I want to place an order for without being able to see what they look like (I don't know which ones have the enamels and which ones are metal only).

Thank you.

I'd really appreciate this also. I can probably order only one and I'd like to be able to tell which I am ordering :) Great coins!

banner6.jpg

SG02-3 Antique Silver, No enamel Side with the Birka Cross the center.

Thank you.

I'd really appreciate this also. I can probably order only one and I'd like to be able to tell which I am ordering :) Great coins!

Ok, pictures will be added.

Hopefully later today.

Edited by MotoCycleBoi
Still trying to decide what to order, lol. Groceries or coins? Tank of gas or coins? Man this is tough.....

I am getting some excerise in the next couple of weeks :wub: Decision made.

LOL, I would ride my bike but it's 20 miles to town and uphill the whole way back home, so I'm going with the no nutella and lots of oatmeal option plus don't go to town unless I really need to :wub: Order sent....

Any new as to when the pre-paid pre-sale will end? Seems like a long time.

The pre-sale period is now over.

Thank you very much to all that have ordered. ;)

Those that have made pre-orders will get coins.

I have been away and is not up to date with the latest mails and pre-orders.

Please have patience.