test

Jackplug

test1

• noun 1 a procedure intended to establish the quality, performance, or reliability of something. 2 a short examination of proficiency or knowledge. 3 a means of testing something. 4 a difficult situation that reveals the strength or quality of someone or something. 5 an examination of part of the body or a body fluid for medical purposes. 6 Chemistry a procedure for identifying a substance or revealing whether it is present. 7 a test match.

• verb 1 subject to a test. 2 touch or taste before proceeding further. 3 try severely; tax (a person’s endurance or patience).

— PHRASES test the water ascertain feelings or opinions before proceeding further.

— DERIVATIVES testable adjective.

Did I pass??

Yes, the double question mark did the job.

:blink::wub::wub: YAY!!!!! I don't normally win these things....

I'd like to thank my partner, without whose moral support i'd never get through these tests and more importantly my parents for doing whatever it was they did.. (too innocent me).. to give me this chance in life!

Thank you to you all!!

:wub::wub::wub:

so what delights am I missing out on because I failed?

I've got that warm fuzzy feeling, sorry you missed out!

Edited by Bambography

Your all flamin' nutters :blink: but what do I know I am just a "THEY CAME FROM THE NORTH" alien :wub: that is going to the MEGA EVENT, and making Mega Event CALENDARS.

I reckon I passed the test for getting this topic onto geocaching by mentioning 2 meets and a plug for me :wub::wub:

M :wub:

Nope, that's instant test failure ;)

I failed for being on topic :wub: thats sounds about right in here :wub:

M ;)

<snip> but I think "test" should have a capital T and a full stop after it. :blink:

You forgot the apostrophe. There's an "s" in the word, so it needs an apostrophe, "dadgumit": it's Tes't.

:wub:

I reckon this thread'll be closed soon, so: I hate puzzle caches, nanos, micros in woods, yada yada yada.

:wub: