LET IT SNOW SUNCATCHER COIN

LoriDarlin

You might try deleting your cookies, then trying to pay. I have been told by others that this will resolve that problem or send me an email at: smoran@hogwildstuff.org with the order number and I will send you a PP invoice.

S

E-mail sent! Clearing the cookies didn't work. :P Thanks for your response! :)

Darnit! I've been cut off from my geocoin funding! :) Apparently I've been buying too many coins lately. I hope to trade for one of these someday soon! :)

I've been cut off too! LOL

If anyone has an extra to trade, let me know!

LOL! Welcome to my hell, ladies, welcome to my hell! :)

At least I've in good company!

Naomi :D

PRE SALE TERMS:

1. This presale will last until approximately Tuesday Morning November 26.

2. The coins will ship around December 17

3. Any other items ordered with these coins will not be shipped until these coins are shipped.

The earlier post said the preorders will be taken until Nov 26 and now the title says Dec 26. I still assume it will be Nov 26 but thought I'd ask....

Just a couple hours left!

Mr HWS is counting the ordres as we speak. Don't get caught out in the cold! Don't be a flake! Wait! Yes!!! BE A FLAKE!!!

I am getting a couple of non tracks to give to friends. You know those people who never quite get the geocaching thing, much less the coin thing? I know they will love having this in their window! They might "get it" then.

Mr HWS is counting the ordres as we speak. Don't get caught out in the cold! Don't be a flake! Wait! Yes!!! BE A FLAKE!!!

I am getting a couple of non tracks to give to friends. You know those people who never quite get the geocaching thing, much less the coin thing? I know they will love having this in their window! They might "get it" then.

Well with that sales push :anicute: I have to ask--can a previous order be added to?

Well with that sales push :anicute: I have to ask--can a previous order be added to?

Send me an email and let me know what you need and I will make sure it gets taken care of.

I will take care of that for you.

I will take care of that for you.

Thanks both of you!!!!

I thought I would post a picture I got today of the flakes. This is the black nickel version.

We were grinched late last week and have encountered a die issue. We hope to have these coins in the hands of their rightful owners as soon as we can.

You all have been fantastic! We appreciate your patience and understanding.

0465aec7-25ed-4119-9297-1185ce0e1031.jpg

I thought I would post a picture I got today of the flakes. This is the black nickel version.

We were grinched late last week and have encountered a die issue. We hope to have these coins in the hands of their rightful owners as soon as we can.

These look nice. Are there some that are non-trackable? I don't see the words on this one and would like to get a few if there are. :unsure::unsure:

edited for: What was the thinkness of this coin?

Edited by Atwell Family

These look nice. Are there some that are non-trackable? I don't see the words on this one and would like to get a few if there are. :unsure::unsure:

Yes they came in both non trackable and trackable versions.

That is really a cute coin. Great job there guys!!!

Yes they came in both non trackable and trackable versions.

That is really a cute coin. Great job there guys!!!

Thanks! I hope everyone finds them worth the wait.