The FSM Effect: Is HE recruiting your coins?

YemonYime

After the events here from the past few days, has anyone else noticed any changes to their geocoin collection? I woke up today to discover this unsettling scene beneath my computer monitor...

imposters.jpg

Like you, I try to treat my geocoins well. Wiping off fingerprints with my shirt sleeve. Lovingly blowing Doritos crumbs away with canned air. Bathing them in vodka, etc. And now this. :o

Anyone else witnessing this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Looks like some of my coins were feeling a bit googly today, time to take my collection to the optometrist, see if there is a cure! :)

Either that or I may be seeing the effects of when I spilled that triple-shot espresso all over my coin binder.... :o

FSMeyed.jpg

After the events here from the past few days, has anyone else noticed any changes to their geocoin collection? I woke up today to discover this unsettling scene beneath my computer monitor...

(snip some)

Send me the elephant and I'll repair the oogling it appears to be doing. :o

Well when I checked mine I found out big brother was watching. And I know why!

cfcd02ab-07b6-4f42-bcb5-c611a072a970.jpg

They heard a rumor that The Evil Mastermind is in on the plan. Details on his exact diabolical plan are a bit fuzzy but hew is so evil & slippery you may never catch him. If your geocoins end up googly-eyed blame it on him.

7d416762-8e29-4bad-a3d4-eef6add48474.jpg

If you do catch the evil one, then you can be sure everything will be just ducky again.

bf8e12c1-3729-4633-8a5a-02566fe66e90.jpg

YY - thanks for the thread and the laughs. It certainly helps lighten things up.

Everyone - thanks for the additional pictures. These are classic.

Yep...Its agood one!!! I was wondering what happened to my coins...There all Flying Spaghetti Imposters!!! :lol:

imposters.jpg

Like you, I try to treat my geocoins well. Wiping off fingerprints with my shirt sleeve. Lovingly blowing Doritos crumbs away with canned air. Bathing them in vodka, etc. And now this. :lol:

Yime, you are too funny! I totally got a kick out of that picture. Thanks for all of your humor! It is truly appreciated! :D:):)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Looks like some of my coins were feeling a bit googly today, time to take my collection to the optometrist, see if there is a cure! :D

Either that or I may be seeing the effects of when I spilled that triple-shot espresso all over my coin binder.... ;)

FSMeyed.jpg

The Acorn looks the best, with that cheesy grin and all! :o