icache hot of the press

kimba off track

I will be trading some when I get more. Hope to get pic up,Iam not good at it!! Can send pic just not good at photobucket. I still have a few NH gold,geocoffee in glow and the pirate map. Thanks Kimba off track

You don't need to do photobucket just upload photos to one of your caches or even to your profile, grab the URL from "Properties" and insert image here.

I really like your iCache coin. But then again, as a proud owner of a white original iPod, I'm a bit partial. ^_^

To be honest, I didn't know your coin existed. It's appears to be much better than the "other" one that's out there. I went and traded for that "other" one, and was really disappointed in the quality. If anyone has an extra and wants to trade, let me know?

Thanks!

I really like your iCache coin. But then again, as a proud owner of a white original iPod, I'm a bit partial. ^_^

To be honest, I didn't know your coin existed. It's appears to be much better than the "other" one that's out there. I went and traded for that "other" one, and was really disappointed in the quality. If anyone has an extra and wants to trade, let me know?

Thanks!

Nice to see that the "Original Design" is finally out. :)

Just got the email from geoswag and these are sold out already! :laughing:

Will there be any more minted (or available as a non-presale) ? Anyone get extras?

We have a few more coming. We will not exceed the posted amount minted.

Thanks

I don't see them on the site, am I missing something?

They were only on the presale page. But I guess we will have to wait until they have more in stock.

Could someone provide me with the link to Geoswag's presale page (if there is one)? I cant seem to find it on their site. : (

You will get emailed the Geoswag newsletter when you buy something. The newsletter has a link to the pre-sale page, it's about a biweekly newsletter.

Edited by Team FIREBOY

Check your old emails, if you can get to the presale page, Geoswag has a few more icache coins left. Possibly from double orders. I just ordered mine 5 minutes ago.

I missed out forst time, so just tried again and although it is on the presale page once I add it to my basket it says sold out :D:D

No worries, only half were posted the others should be up soon.

I just wanted to gloat about my great fortune! I was away last week at a conference for work & I didn't bring a computer. I checked my email a single time the whole week when I found some computers in the exhibit hall, and there was a pre-sale email from geoswag, I clicked to check out what was new...and there were icache coins up again!!!!!! woohoo! I have no idea how long they were up this time around but I sure felt lucky!!

They came in the mail last night and I love them :laughing: Just like a mini version of my real ipod. so cute, thanks!