BELIZE-or-BUST Cointest

tsunrisebey

How about 1 last cointest before I leave :mad: Belize it or not, one of my nights will be spent 'Jaguar calling.' (The cute loveable guy you see in the picture). They are a nocturnal and very elusive. They have absolutely nothing to do with this contest....I just think they are beautiful and it was an excuse to add a picture :(

jaguar_gesicht_gross.jpg

So, here is the deal. There are going to be 2 winners. I'm looking for help in naming the 2 caches to placed. The 2 I came up with were: Belize-or-Bust and Belize it or not. Be creative, it doesn't have to be Belize specific. Feel free to name it after yourself, coin stuff, Montana( :( ), whatever....doesn't matter. Personally I like a bit of humor.

You can make as many suggestions as you want, there is no limit. I'd also appreciate any comments from you, the coin(peanut) gallery, on names you think are cool (the one's other suggest). I may go with the most popular or I may think your ideas all stink and go with my own :( .

Contest DEADLINE: Thursday at 12:pm midnight MST. I'll announce winners the next morning.

I suppose you wanna know what you are playing for???? Well to be honest, it's still a secret. But I'll give you some hints. It is trackable, 1.5" X 1.3" (unique shape), and unique icon. It is not a horse. I believe it will be available end of May or early June. You'll be getting my version (Artist Edition--25 made of these). Yup, another mystery that will be revealed when I get home. (For the few of you out there that know what the coin is, please do not say anything, thanks).

Ok............let's see what you can come up with.

tsun :D

Hi tsun! We are exicted about this mystery coin. :mad: Here are some suggestions:

-Peter Wallace's Pirate Treasure..ARRRRR

(The origin of the name Belize is relatively unclear, but one theory is that it derives from the Spanish pronunciation of the surname of the pirate who created the first settlement in Belize in 1638, Peter Wallace.)

-muddy water (or the mayan word 'belix')

-pirates of the carribean ....since you seem to like the movie a lot :D

1) Nature's Best Kept Cache!

2) Mexico To The North

3) Very South Of The Border

4) Northern Hemi

5) Where Am I?

6) Tsunrisebey Was Here

7) Jaguars Beware

8) Now This Is Paradise!

9) Can I Stay?

10) Barefoot On The Beach

11) Creole Cache

12) A Walk Along The Orange Walk

13) Cache Of The Cayo

14) Toledo (This Isn't Ohio)

15) Holy Toledo

Some of these work better if they're done in those regions of the country! :mad: Be safe and dont wonder into Guatemala by mistake. My brother had some bad experiences with that.

Jayman11

Maya Treasure Trove

Maya and Youra

Mundo Maya "Maya World"

Kekchi

Mopan Three indigenous groups of Belize

Garifuna

Paraiso Caribe "Caribbean Paradise"

Sorpresa Caribe "Caribbean Surprise"

Gozo Caribe "Caribbean Joy"

Encanto Maya "Maya Charm"

Corazon Maya "Maya Heart"

Rasta Corazon "Rasta Heart" :mad:

The Cayes For the longest barrier reef in Western Hemisphere

Corazon de Belize "Heart of Belize"

Irie Mon

Some of you are coming up with some great ideas! I think this may be difficult.

Here are some other ideas for you to play off of;

While in the rainforest (first week) there will be an Iguana expedition (will be cacthing them....hopefully not eating them).

Howler Monkey expedition (searching for the howler monkeys) NOt Davy, Mickey and Peter.

I guana go to Belize :mad:

Coin crazy in Belize

PS: Kus, I love that Grizzly one (Go GRIZ!)

"You say ee-gwan-ah and I say ee-gwayn-uh..."

"Iguana my dreams, I love you."

"This doesn't look like Great Falls..." (I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque)

Billings, Belize... what's 4,000 miles between friends?

Stop monkeying around with that cache!!

Edited by chaosmanor