Cache Event - A Caching Christmas Cracker

STAY AWAKE .... two new caches to be launched

At the weekend two caches for this meet will be launched. The final coordinates will be available first at the cache bash, but you can have fun doing the beginning part of the caches before then - only 'homework' - no trips needed.

You wont need to bring your 'working' with you, there'll be 20 copies at the cache bash.

THESE WILL BE KEWFRIEND PUZZLES - ENJOY

Good point! I'll put something on the cache listing about it .... thanks :laughing:

Also ... there are only 20 people with the event page on their watchlist. If you are coming along, and haven't done so already, pretty please put it on your watchlist so you don't miss out on any announcements, such as the one I just posted about bringing your wellies because it's muddy in some parts in Goring. Thanks, Liane :laughing:

Good point! I'll put something on the cache listing about it .... thanks :laughing:

Also ... there are only 20 people with the event page on their watchlist. If you are coming along, and haven't done so already, pretty please put it on your watchlist so you don't miss out on any announcements, such as the one I just posted about bringing your wellies because it's muddy in some parts in Goring. Thanks, Liane :laughing:

i haven't got any wellies :laughing:

Hi Alibags - I got fooled by this - travel about 300 yards beyond the bridge and there's an incredibly small road tunnel under the railway controlled by lights. A local 'introduced' me to it - and amazingly it works!

The diversion just as you hit Goring, when driving south from Wallingford on the B4009 is straight forward, or you can always take the A329 route out of Wallingford, through Moulsford and turn left at Streetley traffic lights. Did both routes on Saturday whilst planting Twitchers 5, The Tit.

Hi Alibags - I got fooled by this - travel about 300 yards beyond the bridge and there's an incredibly small road tunnel under the railway controlled by lights. A local 'introduced' me to it - and amazingly it works!

The diversion just as you hit Goring, when driving south from Wallingford on the B4009 is straight forward, or you can always take the A329 route out of Wallingford, through Moulsford and turn left at Streetley traffic lights. Did both routes on Saturday whilst planting Twitchers 5, The Tit.

Oh I am quite familiar with the roads round there, although I think going all the way back up to Wallingford and then back down again to go left at the lights would be a pain after caching to the East of Goring. Ihave never spotted the cunning tunnel, I will have a look.

oh yes, and bump :)