Off-topic Forum

Tallahassee Lassie

OT is a good pressure relief valve for forum angst.

A lot of fun there. Most other OT forums I visit on other websites get quite heated, but the OT here is largely a fun place with a big dose of silliness.

BrianSnat, you is da man.

Edited to correct inadvertant use of unapproved phrase.

Edited by dkwolf

God save the world. :huh::D:)

God did save the world... there. :P It's the only place you can really have a spontaeneous conversation without being moderated to stay on topic.

Hope that he hasn't checked in here lately, he'd be very disappointed. Spontaneous conversation? So THAT's what it is. Astounding. :P:):D

Edited by Team Cotati

God save the world. :P:P:P

God did save the world... there. :) It's the only place you can really have a spontaeneous conversation without being moderated to stay on topic.

Hope that he hasn't checked in here lately, he'd be very disappointed. Spontaneous conversation? So THAT's what it is. Astounding. :):huh::D

That's okay Cotati. Some people just don't get it. :D

Don't listen to them.

The Off-Topic Forum is a site within the Groundspeak geocaching world where folks from all over the world gather virtually to share advice, anecdotes and recipe tips. Al Gore is coming by next week to discuss his new movie and show off his tattoos.

The site is monitored by the finest electronic scanning equipment known to man however a manual body cavity search is still mandatory. All language is filtered to exclude words such as "****." "****," "****-******," "*********doubledingdang******" and, of course "*" which is not a word but a consonant that has been banned for the funny sound it makes.

The individuals peopling the Off-topic Forum are mostly unpaid volunteers donatiing their time to Groundspeak in order to satisfy certain requrements of their home states' probationary and alternative sentencing programs. Our job is to maintain the site, feed the llamas and keep a ready stock of hamsters and mallets (there's a concert every Tuesday at 7:35, check local listings).

Each month Jeremy Irish will check in on us, leave a bucket of fish, dispose of the bodies and thank us for our fine services ... from a respectful and safe distance. Since he's usually wearing a HazMat suit and respirator we can't understand a word he's saying but it means a lot to us. There's usually a lot of drooling involved; we like fish.

I hope this has helped to clear things up.

Please help yourself to the punch and cookies.

Dont worry you are not missing anything, most topics in the OT forums are just a waste of time. IMO :rolleyes:

What ever you do if you upgrade your membership and go to the OT forums make sure that under any circumstances no matter what they tell you....................... DONT.FEED.THE.PIG.UNLESS.IT.GIVES.YOU.MONEY.FIRST.

Don't listen to them.

The Off-Topic Forum is a site within the Groundspeak geocaching world where folks from all over the world gather virtually to share advice, anecdotes and recipe tips. Al Gore is coming by next week to discuss his new movie and show off his tattoos.

The site is monitored by the finest electronic scanning equipment known to man however a manual body cavity search is still mandatory. All language is filtered to exclude words such as "****." "****," "****-******," "*********doubledingdang******" and, of course "*" which is not a word but a consonant that has been banned for the funny sound it makes.

The individuals peopling the Off-topic Forum are mostly unpaid volunteers donatiing their time to Groundspeak in order to satisfy certain requrements of their home states' probationary and alternative sentencing programs. Our job is to maintain the site, feed the llamas and keep a ready stock of hamsters and mallets (there's a concert every Tuesday at 7:35, check local listings).

Each month Jeremy Irish will check in on us, leave a bucket of fish, dispose of the bodies and thank us for our fine services ... from a respectful and safe distance. Since he's usually wearing a HazMat suit and respirator we can't understand a word he's saying but it means a lot to us. There's usually a lot of drooling involved; we like fish.

I hope this has helped to clear things up.

Please help yourself to the punch and cookies.

DO.NOT.ACCEPT.FOOD.FROM.THE.PIG

:rolleyes:

Oh Mr. Piggy!! I wuvum you. Oh yes I do. I wuvum you like the birds wuv the worms and the snakes wuv the little hamsters. Come here you wittle bitty piggie! I'll be joining you soon in OT, my wittle Piggie.

(grabs the piggie and holds him to her ample bosom)

:rolleyes:<_<

Ummm...Lep....I'd keep an eye on this one if I were you.........

Oh Mr. Piggy!! I wuvum you. Oh yes I do. I wuvum you like the birds wuv the worms and the snakes wuv the little hamsters. Come here you wittle bitty piggie! I'll be joining you soon in OT, my wittle Piggie.

:D:) :) :D:huh::):D :D

Little Piggy, Little Piggy, wherefore art thou, Little Piggy?

Deny that Brian and come to me, my Piggy!

:D:P :P :D:( :( :P :P

I am already running away just as fast as my little feet will carry me.

hamst.gif

But I don't seem to be getting anywhere! :huh:

Uh oh... look who's comin'!!!!!

adameve-snake1.gif

TOP TEN BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING THE PIG

10. I save about 15 minutes each day by not shaving the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin.

9. 20% family discount at the Piggly-Wiggly.

8. Great view on "Mini-skirt Day" in the office.

7. Often invited but never expected to show up early for barbecues.

6. I stew in my own juices and no one thinks anything's wrong with that.

5. Cops think it's an promotional stunt when I walk around town in women's underwear.

4. Once I root through the buffet it's all mine.

3. Kids think it's cool that i can lay down in a mud puddle any time I want.

2. The Betty Crocker people pay me to NOT mention their products.

1. Chicks dig me.

:D:D

wow and i thought the pig was disturbed, she actually touched the.... Did she say ample bosom

Welcolm to OT!

:anicute::anicute:

wow and i thought the pig was disturbed, she actually touched the.... Did she say ample bosom

Welcolm to OT!

Yep!

You KNOW what this thread needs NOW???

Some COWBELL!

cowbell.gifcowbell.gifcowbell.gif

cowbell.gifcowbell.gifcowbell.gif

TOP TEN BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING THE PIG

10. I save about 15 minutes each day by not shaving the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin.

9. 20% family discount at the Piggly-Wiggly.

8. Great view on "Mini-skirt Day" in the office.

7. Often invited but never expected to show up early for barbecues.

6. I stew in my own juices and no one thinks anything's wrong with that.

5. Cops think it's an promotional stunt when I walk around town in women's underwear.

4. Once I root through the buffet it's all mine.

3. Kids think it's cool that i can lay down in a mud puddle any time I want.

2. The Betty Crocker people pay me to NOT mention their products.

1. Chicks dig me.

Teenaged Marauder says he envies you for #1 and 4!!!

Question has been answered. Let's please not bleed Off Topic into this forum.

If you are a premium member, the Off Topic forum is a location on Geocaching.com to discuss non-Geocaching stuff, and a place to be somewhat silly as well as insightful.