Coming To A Cache Near You...

Cornerstone4

I've been trying to clear my office of clutter, (hence the fire sale on the nuts!), and I had a box of coins sitting here.

To be honest, I can't remember if they were meant for my collection, trades, or surplus sales...

I couldn't figure out what to do with them, and I didn't have the energy to sort through every one of them.

So...before I left the office tonight, I went out to the shop and fired up the drill press...

Here is what resulted...

3674848c-cfae-4793-b4bc-ae9521372f60.jpg

I need to get them all activated, but I'll get them moving soon!

LOL!

Boy, I sure did open up a can of worms!

I hadn't intended to send them out, but I will reconsider. I have few more Cat coins left over from a buy I made for our coin club that I got stuck with. I wanted those two that I have to travel here, but I'm not opposed to some other one's making over seas trips!

I will take a few of you up on launching some of the nuts. I am sending out my last lonely screw coin, and it's mission...well, you get the picture! :lol: I want to start the nuts out away from the screw, and see how many of them can "hook up". ;)

I ordered the tags online, but the info is at the office. I'll post a link tomorrow. I got the idea from the coin Scaw sent me to travel over here. You can print the tracking number, and some info on paper, then, snap the center in and it holds it in place. Pretty cool.

Cheers!

I hadn't intended to send them out, but I will reconsider. I have few more Cat coins left over from a buy I made for our coin club that I got stuck with. I wanted those two that I have to travel here, but I'm not opposed to some other one's making over seas trips!

You have mail :lol:

LOL!

Boy, I sure did open up a can of worms!

I will take a few of you up on launching some of the nuts. I am sending out my last lonely screw coin, and it's mission...well, you get the picture! ;) I want to start the nuts out away from the screw, and see how many of them can "hook up". :lol:

I ordered the tags online, but the info is at the office. I'll post a link tomorrow. I got the idea from the coin Scaw sent me to travel over here. You can print the tracking number, and some info on paper, then, snap the center in and it holds it in place. Pretty cool.

Cheers!

Nope...Cheers is over in the Off Topic forum... :D:D:D

If you want me to launch anything from the PNW, just let me know...

Here's a good news/bad news update!

In my haste to get rid of the clutter on my desk, I just grabbed coins that were trackable to send them out.

The bad news is that today AG contacted me, and reminded me that I got the LE Virtual Ghost from here on a swap of rare coins! The coin I put the hole in was 1 of only 30 made! :rolleyes:

The good news is, now a lot more people will be able to visit with this coin!

(I mean, there has to be a "Glass-half-full" side somewhere!) :anicute:

Here's a good news/bad news update!

In my haste to get rid of the clutter on my desk, I just grabbed coins that were trackable to send them out.

The bad news is that today AG contacted me, and reminded me that I got the LE Virtual Ghost from here on a swap of rare coins! The coin I put the hole in was 1 of only 30 made! :)

The good news is, now a lot more people will be able to visit with this coin!

(I mean, there has to be a "Glass-half-full" side somewhere!) :anibad:

You can always fill the little hole with bathtub epoxy mixed with a little bit of glow in the dark paint and paint the other side with gold colored paint........ :):):)

LOL!

Cheers!

I did something someone remembers whoo!!!! I never normally do anything clever lol

do you have any kitty cats you want to swap?

I had promised to give some of you the info on where I purchased those key tags from. I couldn't find any of the info on them, and I threw out the packing slip.

So, today, I finally sifted through my deleted folder and found the ship notification!

Here is the actual tag I purchased.

It was perfect for the micros and the smaller coins. If I was doing it over again, I would buy the next size up for my larger coins. That would give me more room to write out the coins goals.

They have been getting released slowly but, some are out there. Unfortunately, I seem to be finding more micros than regular sized caches. The two that I dropped off closest to my office were stolen without ever being logged, so that is kind of a downer. One was a Cat coin, and the other was the Kansas I sent out.

They have been getting released slowly but, some are out there. Unfortunately, I seem to be finding more micros than regular sized caches. The two that I dropped off closest to my office were stolen without ever being logged, so that is kind of a downer. One was a Cat coin, and the other was the Kansas I sent out.

If only you'd sent the Cat to Australia as it and I were pleading to be done . . . :rolleyes:

If only you'd sent the Cat to Australia as it and I were pleading to be done . . . :rolleyes:

I've still got one activated cat...and it is dreaming of Oz. I still have your email, and I will contact you about it, and a few others. I just haven't had time to get to the post office.

If only you'd sent the Cat to Australia as it and I were pleading to be done . . . :huh:

I've still got one activated cat...and it is dreaming of Oz. I still have your email, and I will contact you about it, and a few others. I just haven't had time to get to the post office.

Still waiting and hoping . . . :laughing: