The All New Groundspeak Uk Pub Quiz!

Below are 10 partial images taken from classic rock albums. I want the artists name and the album title for each picture. The "winner" will be whoever posts the last missing answer :anicute::huh:

Coversquestions.jpg

(I have blatantly ;) ripped off another quiz I've been "working on" recently and will post a link to the full on-line quiz once all the answers are revealed :) )

No. 1 - Dark Side Of The Moon, Pink Floyd - Ding! - Well done MartyBartfast :wub:

No. 2 - ?

No. 3 - ?

No. 4 - ?

No. 5 - ?

No. 6 - ?

No. 7 - ?

No. 8 - ?

No. 9 - ?

No. 10 - ?

Edited by Nediam

Below are 10 partial images taken from classic rock albums. I want the artists name and the album title for each picture. The "winner" will be whoever posts the last missing answer :anicute:;)

Coversquestions.jpg

(I have blatantly :) ripped off another quiz I've been "working on" recently and will post a link to the full on-line quiz once all the answers are revealed :wub: )

No. 1 - Dark Side Of The Moon, Pink Floyd - Ding! - Well done MartyBartfast :wub:

No. 2 - ?

No. 3 - ?

No. 4 - ?

No. 5 - ?

No. 6 - ?

No. 7 - ?

No. 8 - ?

No. 9 - Rolling Stones Let it Bleed - Ding! - Well done t.a.folk :huh:

No. 10 - ?

Below are 10 partial images taken from classic rock albums. I want the artists name and the album title for each picture. The "winner" will be whoever posts the last missing answer :anicute::wub:

Coversquestions.jpg

(I have blatantly :wub: ripped off another quiz I've been "working on" recently and will post a link to the full on-line quiz once all the answers are revealed :wub: )

No. 2 - Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy - Ding! - Well done Pieman :huh:

No. 3 - ZZ Top - (album name still needed)

No. 4 - ?

No. 5 - ?

No. 6 - Jethro Tull's Aqualung - Ding! - Well done Pieman ;)

No. 7 - Def Leppard - (album name still needed)

No. 8 - ?

No. 9 - Rolling Stones Let it Bleed - Ding! - Well done t.a.folk :)

No. 10 - ?

Edited by Nediam

Below are 10 partial images taken from classic rock albums. I want the artists name and the album title for each picture. The "winner" will be whoever posts the last missing answer :anicute::wub:

Coversquestions.jpg

(I have blatantly :wub: ripped off another quiz I've been "working on" recently and will post a link to the full on-line quiz once all the answers are revealed :wub: )

No. 1 - Dark Side Of The Moon, Pink Floyd - Ding! - Well done MartyBartfast :huh:

No. 2 - Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy - Ding! - Well done Pieman ;)

No. 3 - ZZ Top - Eliminator - Ding! Well done SimplyPaul, Archer 4 and SlytherinAlex :)

No. 4 - ?

No. 5 - Yes - The Yes Album - Ding! Well done SlytherinAlex :wub:

No. 6 - Jethro Tull's Aqualung - Ding! - Well done Pieman :wub:

No. 7 - Def Leppard - (album name still needed)

No. 8 - ?

No. 9 - Rolling Stones Let it Bleed - Ding! - Well done t.a.folk :wub:

No. 10 - The Who - Tommy - Ding! Well done SlytherinAlex :wub:

Only 4 and 8 needed now. Plus the name of the Def Leppard album :wub: :wub:

Edited by Nediam

Coversquestions.jpg

No. 1 - Dark Side Of The Moon, Pink Floyd - Ding! - Well done MartyBartfast :huh:

No. 3 - ZZ Top - Eliminator - Ding! Well done Simply Paul, Archer 4 and SlytherinAlex :)

No. 4 - ?

No. 7 - Def Leppard, Hysteria - Ding! - Well done Simply Paul and The Nutters :wub:

No. 8 - ?

Only 4 and 8 needed now. :wub: :wub:

Edited by Nediam

Only 4 and 8 needed now. :anicute::huh:

No. 4 - I refer the honorable Gentleman to my reply given above ;)

I also know No.8. I'm pleased to say that I don't own that one. But I had to resort to the internet to confirm my suspicions so I'll leave it for someone else to claim.

I managed a record shop in the 70s, so this one was like falling off a log.

a.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Coversquestions.jpg

No. 3 - ZZ Top - Eliminator - Ding! Well done Simply Paul, Archer 4 and SlytherinAlex :)

No. 4 - Welcome to my nightmare - Alice Cooper - Ding! - Well done SlytherinAlex (sorry I missed your edit :wub:

No. 7 - Def Leppard, Hysteria - Ding! - Well done Simply Paul and The Nutters :wub:

No. 8 - ?

Only 8 needed now. :wub: :wub:

Below are 10 partial images taken from classic rock albums. I want the artists name and the album title for each picture. The "winner" will be whoever posts the last missing answer ;)B)

Coversquestions.jpg

(I have blatantly B) ripped off another quiz I've been "working on" recently and will post a link to the full on-line quiz once all the answers are revealed :D )

No. 1 - Dark Side Of The Moon, Pink Floyd - Ding! - Well done MartyBartfast B)

No. 2 - Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy - Ding! - Well done Pieman :)

No. 4 - Welcome to my nightmare - Alice Cooper - Ding! - Well done SlytherinAlex (sorry I missed your edit :o

No. 5 - Yes - The Yes Album - Ding! Well done SlytherinAlex :(

No. 6 - Jethro Tull's Aqualung - Ding! - Well done Pieman ;)

No. 7 - Def Leppard, Hysteria - Ding! - Well done Simply Paul and The Nutters :P

No. 8 - Hawkwind: Hall of the Mountain Grill - Ding! - Well done The Bongtwashes and SlytherinAlex :)

No. 9 - Rolling Stones Let it Bleed - Ding! - Well done t.a.folk :D

No. 10 - The Who - Tommy - Ding! Well done SlytherinAlex :D

Honour of setting the next question goes to SlytherinAlex for getting the Hawkwind album name :D (live that down! :( )

Edited by Nediam

My source is a phone_a_friend job. He owns a recording studio in Big Sur, having moved on from his Laurel Canyon days.

He tells me that Freddie Mercury never ever used the Lurex name for himself. The name was a joke name for a test piece for a new recording studio. Carole King and one or two others of that ilk were in on the gag too, but the Lurex name was for the project, not any individual artist's name.

My source is a phone_a_friend job. He owns a recording studio in Big Sur, having moved on from his Laurel Canyon days.

He tells me that Freddie Mercury never ever used the Lurex name for himself. The name was a joke name for a test piece for a new recording studio. Carole King and one or two others of that ilk were in on the gag too, but the Lurex name was for the project, not any individual artist's name.

WRONG!!!!

It was my question. Isn't it is up to me to adjucicate as to what the correct answer is?

Larry-Lurex-I-Can-Hear-Music-219448.jpg

Sorry Alex, I wasn't trying to adjudicate :huh::D

Re the footy question,

Is it an Everton player?

(I do have a specific player in mind but can't remember his name <_< )

I have no problem with your intervention. You were agreeing with my line I think.

The football question:

1. NOT and Everton player

2. NOT Alan Shearer

a.

I have no problem with your intervention. You were agreeing with my line I think.

The football question:

1. NOT and Everton player

2. NOT Alan Shearer

a.

Well I can stop racking my brain for his name now <_<

The player I was thinking of played a long time ago so I'm going to change tack and go for a modern player, but an old one:-

Teddy Sheringham?

(If that's not right then I'll stop "guessing" and leave it to a proper footy fan :huh::D )

Well I can stop racking my brain for his name now <_<

The player I was thinking of played a long time ago so I'm going to change tack and go for a modern player, but an old one:-

Teddy Sheringham?

(If that's not right then I'll stop "guessing" and leave it to a proper footy fan :huh::D )

No. Not Teddy Sheringham.

a.

Thinking outside the box here ... Bruce Dropalot ... woops, almost dropped it, I mean Bruce Grobbelaar! :tired:

Wrong. But you are going along the right lines.

a.

Alan Hansen, well he did score on his debut :laughing:

If we're thinking now along the lines of own goals please, please, please let it be Mark Lawrenson! <_<