The First Swissgeocoins Are On The Way... :-)

SwissGeoCoin

Presenting The first SwissGeoCoins!!! There are two of them!

You can see them HERE!!!

- From both coins there will be also a limited edition ("LE") of 250 items each.

- From every "LE" coin we sell, we donate the work of www.swissgeocache.ch with CHF 2.50.

- "Cachin' Helvetia" :P Both of the coins share the unique "CH"-Prefix in the tracking number.

- All SwissGeoCoins are trackable at geocaching.com and get their own icon:

SwissGeoCoin_32Pix.png

Further information about that project and the designs will be announced at 19th of March.

Edited by Eartha

DANG, somebody stole my idea! And they're SWISS, nonetheless!!! I've had this in the works for months, but just can't get it approved by Rothstafari. Wonder why? Hrm...

swissarmygeocoin.jpg

Just how dare the Swiss actually make a real Swiss geocoin, when mine had so many useful attachments. I especially like the fish scaler, and the magnifying glass is very useful for finding nano caches. Oh well, at least yours can be trackable, because mine can't be put into caches. :o

All of this is kidding, of course. Looking forward to them! :(

Yime

DANG, somebody stole my idea! And they're SWISS, nonetheless!!! I've had this in the works for months, but just can't get it approved by Rothstafari. Wonder why? Hrm...

swissarmygeocoin.jpg

Just how dare the Swiss actually make a real Swiss geocoin, when mine had so many useful attachments. I especially like the fish scaler, and the magnifying glass is very useful for finding nano caches. Oh well, at least yours can be trackable, because mine can't be put into caches. :)

All of this is kidding, of course. Looking forward to them! :D

Yime

Another great, and funny post. May get one of the swiss coins, if they are sold somewhere besides the swiss shop.(I can't read it either!)

Edited by Dew Crew

Hi all

The "limited edition" of the SwissGeocoin "Classic" ist now sold out.

From the "limited edition" of the"Modern"-Design a fistful are still aviable.

We thank all, who supportet www.swissgeocache.ch with their buy of the LE's !!

NOTE:

Now, from time to time we now getting requests if their are really no more of this coins aviable. And it is true: Sold out means sold out...

The SwissGeoCoins in the standard edition are still aviable .

Kind regards from Switzerland

oLiVeR / Amadeo

otrade / paravan