Finland Geocoin

SlytherinAlex

I think the Fundamental and Venlis has posted details on the Nordic forum, but as most of us don't read Finnish that well, here is a summary in English.

The coin will arrive in Finland by Thursday. I'm not sure what arrangements Fundamental and Venlis has for mailing the coins out but but as is only right and proper, the natives of that country are going to see their coins first.

USA/Canada orders will start to ship on Tuesday 24th January. All orders of 5 coins and above will be sent out by Priority mail. Orders for the rest of Europe will start to ship on Thursday 26th January.

This will be the last coin that I produce that will have shipping split on different days. There have been a few moans (justified) the the UK and EU coins appreared on Ebay before the native citizens of those areas even had their coins mailed out. The forthcoming Scotland coin (I have had to delay taking orders to keep PayPal happy with their 20 day limit) will mail out on the same day to Scotland customers as it does to those in the USA/Canada as I have been able to re-align prices to take into account that it is three times more expensive to ship coins into Europe as it is into the States.

To keep everyone up to speed I am working with geocachers in Luxembourg and Portugal to produce native country coins for them. There will also be a lucky Irish Lepracoin announced in February which will ship in time for St Patricks Day. All coins from gccoins form now will be at least 1.75".

Anyone who would like to be on the mailing list for advanced information about the sales of these coins can send an email to lists@gccoins.com and I will add you.

Alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Sorry for not finding the European-Coin-Thread (the search-function, you know).

Alex, on the page you mentioned in your first posting, I saw the following picture:

back.jpg

Are you serious about the map?

Yugoslavia was violently split into four countries "just" 15 years ago... :D

I'm sure that someone from the continent would have been able to point yout to this embarrassment.

Please try one of those sources, for instance:

http://www.coe.int

http://www.eu.int

default-2.jpg