Lighthouse Geocoin, The Next In The Series

JMBella

Here it is. The next in the series of Lighthouse Geocoins. There will be a total of 300 coins minted. 100 Gold, 200 Bronze. They'll be trackable on GC.com and have the Lighthouse icon.

Some slight changes this time but they will still be listed on ebay.

Here's how it will work:

FIRST: At 7:00 PM, I will post a link for the GOLD coins ONLY. You can purchase the Gold but ONLY PAY FOR THEM IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING BRONZE. If you plan on buying bronze also, wait...

Once the Gold coins are sold out, I will post a link to the Bronze coins. Once you have made your purchases, you can pay for both coins at one time. This should eliminate over orders. It will also give everyone plenty of time to get the gold without having to worry about rushing to get bronze.

Does that make sense? Questions? Comments?

Here are the prices:

Gold: $9.50

Bronze: $8.00

Shipping: $1.80 for orders inside US. $4.75 for orders overseas.

Shipping discount: $1.80/$4.75 for 1 coin, .50 for each additional coin.

We expect shipping to be around 6 - 8 weeks.

Here's the rendering. The front will be 3D (not color). The back with be the same as the first Lighthouse coin with the AGA Logo.

f5ee356d-2a10-4ad1-a3dc-e9b9a745993b.jpg

back of First Lighthouse coin:

06_1.JPG

Icon:

191.jpg

NOTE: 10 Gold and 20 Bronze coins are spoken for. Purchases will be limited to 2 gold coins and 5 bronze.

Edited by JMBella
Here it is.  The next in the series of Lighthouse Geocoins. There will be a total of 300 coins minted.  100 Gold, 200 Bronze. They'll be trackable on GC.com and have the Lighthouse icon.

Some slight changes this time but they will still be listed on ebay.

Here's how it will work:

FIRST: At 7:00 PM, I will post a link for the GOLD coins ONLY. You can purchase the Gold but ONLY PAY FOR THEM IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING BRONZE.  If you plan on buying bronze also, wait...

Once the Gold coins are sold out, I will post a link to the Bronze coins. Once you have made your purchases, you can pay for both coins at one time. This should eliminate over orders. It will also give everyone plenty of time to get the gold without having to worry about rushing to get bronze.

Does that make sense? Questions? Comments?

Sorry to keep bugging you, but where will you post the link? In this thread? In a new thread? (Can you tell we're anxious about getting these? :blink: )

I have the same question is to where the link will be. And are the auctions going up at the same time? I read the above with posting the links at different times but want to know for "searching" purposes since alot of people will doing that.

Thanks

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
Is this a social experiment to see how many coins in a series can be presold before any are delivered?

In another post somewhere, jmbella said the 1st series was due to be received right after the LIGO coins. Since he received the LIGO coins today, I would think the lighthouse coins will show up next week while he's away.

Edited by AtlantaGal
Is this a social experiment to see how many coins in a series can be presold before any are delivered?

In another post somewhere, jmbella said the 1st series was due to be received right after the LIGO coins. Since he received the LIGO coins today, I would think the lighthouse coins will show up next week while he's away.

Thanks, AG. You're right. I'm expecting them within the next couple of weeks. It's 6 - 8 weeks from pre-order to delivery. I don't think this is much different from any other pre-orders out there. Of course, if you would rather I wait until the first set is delivered before offing these I can do that.

The link will be posted here in this thread.

The first mint was 100 gold, 300 bronze. 1000 number at a time need to be purchased, so.. 400 for the first set, 300 for the second, 300 for the third.

if anyone wants to order extra am willing to trade 1 LE English coin for LE lighthouse and 1 Reg. English coin for reg lighthouse.

English coins will be ready by 1st of Feb. Who wants the golden EGG?

I'm very surprised none of you guys have picked up on this. An announcement was made yesterday on the UK forums - you guys are slacking!

T