Lighthouse Geocoin, The Next In The Series

JMBella

Er, wow... really wish people would stop making such limited edition coins.

No wonder they all get stolen from caches.

I'd really like to see limited collector editions, and then unlimited (or virtually so) traveller editions.

I understand people's desire for rare collectables, but some of us would just like to be able to see uncommon shiny things in caches.

Edited by kelly@9
Hey D@nim@l...I'll trade one of mine for your Hawaii plane ticket...lol. Might be able to make other trade arrangements, if you're interested.

Talking to the wife right now about it....

Edit:

The plane has been re-routed to sofa city.

Edited by D@nim@l
wow, missed the bronze

AG...

I can't beleive you missed those....

What a rush............

I search show all sellers items. That didn't even show up till they were gone, lol.

I don't trust Ebay's search engine any more , that happened once before. I waited for the link. Of course that has bit people in the butt before.

wow, missed the bronze

AG...

What a rush............

I search show all sellers items. That didn't even show up till they were gone, lol.

I don't trust Ebay's search engine any more , that happened once before. I waited for the link. Of course that has bit people in the butt before.

It apparently bit me, because I clicked the link right when it came up, and still missed it.

wow, missed the bronze

AG...

What a rush............

Well it worked fine for the gold. I had "show all items by seller" page and was F5-ing. The listing showed, but by the time I clicked it, there were "0" left. Amazing!

wow, missed the bronze

AG...

What a rush............

We got them both from the link I did have an ebay tab open with us signed in, maybe that helped. Or maybe it was newbie luck... :(:(:blink:

I need a quote for international shipping!

I will have an extra gold and some bronze open for trades.

Looking especially for

GCC First Finders Dance (for this I will trade gold and bronze)

Alabama AGA 2004 (will trade bronze)

OKIC (will trade gold)

Alabama 2005 gold (will trade gold)

Tennessee 2005 gold (will trade gold)

Hey D@nim@l...I'll trade one of mine for your Hawaii plane ticket...lol. Might be able to make other trade arrangements, if you're interested.

LOL!

So that will be you with the black eye at the event next week.

More like blue b... nevevermind

LOL!

So that will be you with the black eye at the event next week.

More like blue b... nevevermind

Actually Erin just called and I was able to trade my Moun10Bike Ver 3 for YOUR plane ticket to Hawaii...Sweet trade.

Do any of you people work? ;) I'm just logging in to check the forum on the West Coast and missed both sales entirely! I so wish people would give a day or two's notice so we could plan to be online. Announcing and selling within a few hours shuts out a lotta folks.

....oops wrong thread....where's the whining one.....

Trades, waiting list....I'm open to both. Thanks!