Grim Reaper -- Muggled Cache Coin

Lemon Fresh Dog

This is a spin-off of an idea triggered back into memory from the "Elvis" joke coin thread.

"Geocache Memorial Coin"

This coin would celebrate all the caches that have been muggled and feature the Grim Reaper on one side and an Ammo Can with Angel wings on the other.

The idea is that when you "revive" a muggled cache -- you would place this as a FTF.

If it was trackable, then it could visit caches near the site

If anyone is interested -- let me know. I don't really have time to manage/run this project, but if someone is interested -- I would be able to contribute.

I might be able to give you a hand with this. I'm sure we could get PBBJ to do up some artwork for us. Want to get together and talk about it?

Sounds good -- let's do this and bring out the coin!

My thought is that we'll set-up a thread of "order all you want" -- so nobody will be left out (I HATE limited edition coins -- except personals, which you can't expect folks to make 100's of)

I might be able to give you a hand with this.  I'm sure we could get PBBJ to do up some artwork for us.  Want to get together and talk about it?

My thought is that we'll set-up a thread of "order all you want" -- so nobody will be left out (I HATE limited edition coins -- except personals, which you can't expect folks to make 100's of)

This worked out great for collecting the DNF coin orders, and if I had it to do again, I wouldn't do an LE. Way too much hassle and someone always gets left out. Better to do it just as you suggested with no LE (or an LE for you only just for trades, and don't tell anybody until after all the coins are delivered, so as to keep your e-mailbox from getting coinfused.)

--Marky

I might be able to give you a hand with this.  I'm sure we could get PBBJ to do up some artwork for us.  Want to get together and talk about it?

If I can be of help just let me know guys.

If I can be of help just let me know guys.

Since I live in the same city as LFD I'd be more than happy to have the coins delivered to my place ... yeah, that's the ticket.

Better to do it just as you suggested with no LE (or an LE for you only just for trades, and don't tell anybody until after all the coins are delivered, so as to keep your e-mailbox from getting coinfused.)

--Marky

Yeah....I think that this kind of thing is pretty crappy. Especially when the people buying the regular are probably financing the limited edition....sounds kinda shady to me