Bug Race

stuey, you posted that bug yet?!  :D  :) we gotta race to win here boys!

I posted the bug to "Lost It" about 20 minutes after my postman delivered it last Saturday :bad:. I took it to the Post Office and the box collection was 10 minutes after I dropped the envelope in it :D.

I don't know what has happened to it since though? I've got a watch on the bug but I've not seen any logs?

Edited by Stuey

Foul I say!! If he did not sign it then I think it should be posted back to him to sign as well. If the TB turns up in any households with both genders playing the game, I expect the girls will want to check out the boys bug for signs of blatant cheating!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo!

Okay, so Mandy has sensibly rigged the girls TB to explode if touched by us boys. Plan B is to bribe one of the girls, probably best with large quantities of chocolate. I will start off the bribery fund with 2 Mars bars, a Marathon and a special edition white Twix. :(

ok - i'll add a large bunch of flowers, of the recipients choice, to the 'fund'.

On the other hand, i could cancel all my wives cards for her, empty her purse, and thus prevent her buying any stamps. :o:lol:

The Boy Bug has just arrived at my abode. Andy "Lost It" has made his mark in the book. I have signed it and await Simon 'Hokesters' address.

Oss!

where's the preparation lads?! :lol::( Addresses should be obtained from who you are posting to as soon as possible, to prevent any delays. I've already contacted Mancunian for his! This isn't a GAME you know! :o:(

On the other hand, i could cancel all my wives cards for her, empty her purse, and thus prevent her buying any stamps.  :o  :lol:

Doesn't doing that have some kind of health warning?

Anyway, I have come up with another cunning plan. I can not say that much here as the girls may knobble it, but it involves a jet ranger helicopter, a copy of "learn to fly a helicopter in three hours", two motorbikes (needed after the helicopter was broken because we could not be bothered to read the book), one barrel of real ail (not actually required, I just wanted one) and a cabbage. A first aid kit may also be useful.

Also after a bit of searching I have managed to add three chocolates to the bribery

collection. Thay are the ones that nobody likes and best before 2004 and something, but I doubt anyone will notice.

Edited by alistair_uk
Anyway, I have come up with another cunning plan. I can not say that much here as the girls may knobble it, but it involves a jet ranger helicopter, a copy of "learn to fly a helicopter in three hours", two motorbikes (needed after the helicopter was broken because we could not be bothered to read the book), one barrel of real ail (not actually required, I just wanted one) and a cabbage. A first aid kit may also be useful.

I can provide a motorbike! Its new, very fast, and comes complete with an experienced rider (me). However, I'd probably spend so long filling up with petrol between taking it to cachers that it would be quicker to post it. Besides, bl**dy cold out there! :lol:

Oh, and that other statement about credit cards and purses only requires a health statement if I let her near the laptop to read this!! Do you think I'm stupid!! (don't answer than Helen...)