What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Just came home and took a quick picture of the 5 mysterie coins (sorry for the quality of the pics). If I'm right they are;

The Warier, Close Encointers, Mr. Gray, Are You A Loonatic, Honu Turtle (please correct me if I'm wrong):

*photo removed on request*

5mysteriecoins3.jpg

I'm quit busy now and want to tell more in the right threads later this week.

Needless to say I'm verry happy with these and still looking for words. I don't know why this happend to me, but it feels realy great. Just a short thank you for all the givers. There will be more words when I'm more at ease.

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MUST OF BEEN OVER THE RAINBOW WITH ALL THESE BEAUTY"S. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Edited by Eartha

Dr. Neal, what you did was so sweet of you. I am so sadden to hear about your Passing of Max, JohnMac56:( I wish I would of known. We are huge animal lovers. Never easy loosing a family pet. We have been there a few times ourselves. We have memorials for every pet we had. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Today was a really awesome day for my mailbox!! Not only did i have THREE 5th Anniversary Compass Roses show up, but so did my guest book for the wedding :D

A few other coins showed up this week as well.

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

Very nice and I love the book, looks like you put quite a bit of thought into it :)

today I had 2 surprises!!! 2 letters one from the Netherlands and one from USA! :)

Inside there was the Falakros Troy coin... the new edition without colour (really amazing!!!!) from woejam,and the other was a gecko tag sent to me by Toojin (it's so cute!!!)!! Thank you so much to both of you my friends!! WOW!!! :D

What was amazing is that the Letter from USA took 28 days to come!!! WOW!!! almost a month!!!!

I don't want to spoil this thread but I thought it might be ok to post my purchases, trades and gifts from the 1.EU GCF. I had such a great time to meet all these nice people that I knew only from the forum before. Thank you so much for making this an unforgettable experience!

Here are my purchases (I increased my budget several times during the day :lol: ):

purchasesgcfreu5k472zd.jpg

Her are my trades:

tradesgcfnctliwb1sd.jpg

Here are my gifts (thank you so much mystery coiners):

img0458l3cm09k71y.jpg

018c5060-89d4-4edb-9e70-9d1eafdd3e3f.jpg

Today we are checking our own geocaches because we will attend GCF 2011 in Cologne, Germany this weekend; and a few days later we will be heading to the USA (Yellowstone-Teton-Durango etc.) for 4 weeks. :):)

At one of our caches I put in a new logbook and when I stand up again I suddenly see a Warrior in the blazing sunshine. WOW! What a surprise, the Mystery Warrior is in Europe and visiting the city of Amsterdam.

I am so HAPPY to meet such a great person!

Another big suprise is that I get one of his beautiful coins!!

Many many thanks Mystery Warrior for this fantastic surprise. :D

Loves, Marjon

What a nice coin! :)

018c5060-89d4-4edb-9e70-9d1eafdd3e3f.jpg

Today we are checking our own geocaches because we will attend GCF 2011 in Cologne, Germany this weekend; and a few days later we will be heading to the USA (Yellowstone-Teton-Durango etc.) for 4 weeks. :):)

At one of our caches I put in a new logbook and when I stand up again I suddenly see a Warrior in the blazing sunshine. WOW! What a surprise, the Mystery Warrior is in Europe and visiting the city of Amsterdam.

I am so HAPPY to meet such a great person!

Another big suprise is that I get one of his beautiful coins!!

Many many thanks Mystery Warrior for this fantastic surprise. :D

Loves, Marjon

What a nice coin! :)

Don't you mean... DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

I wanted to share my collection with y'all. These are my favorites and my collection is not all that big. A few of these I've won at meetings. But others came in my mailbox from last week all the way back to 2009 by me purchasing them or were giving to me through the missions. Sorry the picture is not all that great.

2011-09-06_14-38-33_301.jpg

It that the Stone Mountain Benchmark or another Stone Mountain geocoin showing the carving?

I wanted to share my collection with y'all. These are my favorites and my collection is not all that big. A few of these I've won at meetings. But others came in my mailbox from last week all the way back to 2009 by me purchasing them or were giving to me through the missions. Sorry the picture is not all that great.

2011-09-06_14-38-33_301.jpg

It that the Stone Mountain Benchmark or another Stone Mountain geocoin showing the carving?

Its a Stone Mountain benchmark.

What a nice surprise I received from drneal a little while ago. The official color of MWGB this year was blue and I think I went a little bit overboard with it. Only a few select ones will be able to make a discover on that unique coin ;)

bluetonguedlaval.jpg

Thanks drneal!

Edited by Laval K-9

:blink:

What a nice surprise I received from drneal a little while ago. The official color of MWGB this year was blue and I think I went a little bit overboard with it. Only a few select ones will be able to make a discover on that unique coin ;)

bluetonguedlaval.jpg

Thanks drneal!

what makes you think there's only one :blink:

ILYK

:blink:

bluetonguedlaval.jpg

Thanks drneal!

what makes you think there's only one :blink:

ILYK

No way!!!! You did not? :o