What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

My thanks to Mysterycoins and Captain Hook!

IMG_0002_NEW-3-1.jpg

Carpe Diem !

Holy crap that avatar is awesome... do you by chance know the name of that piece or where I could find it?

Congrats on the coins btw! Seize the carp!

Vault Pope Alexander VII

Carpe Diem

No kidding... I will have to research that some more.... thanks for the tidbit of knowledge!

it was an OMG and HOLY MOLY kind of day at the mailbox, or rather hand delivered by the mail man. i was expecting the tranquility and very very excited as it has been a while since i added a new one to my collection. this is the next to last one i wanted and i have the promise of the last one, an AG. so imagine my absolute surprise when i saw a bubbler from me to me.

it took a minute to register as i reached to open the tranquility package. WAIT A MINUTE - to me from me.

oh dear, which to open first. the mystery coin won out and it was the cutest little bug.

now it has been said before, mystery coins seem to arrive at the low points in our lives and today certainly was a blue funk kind of day. contemplating giving up photography that i have been doing professionally for a gazillion years, car is truly toast and it has been a bad hair day for a week.

SO, that little bug arriving hand in wing with the tranquility just made my whole day, heck it made my whole month! thank you mystery sender!

5378451955_08738f5ebe_o.jpg

it was an OMG and HOLY MOLY kind of day at the mailbox, or rather hand delivered by the mail man. i was expecting the tranquility and very very excited as it has been a while since i added a new one to my collection. this is the next to last one i wanted and i have the promise of the last one, an AG. so imagine my absolute surprise when i saw a bubbler from me to me.

it took a minute to register as i reached to open the tranquility package. WAIT A MINUTE - to me from me.

oh dear, which to open first. the mystery coin won out and it was the cutest little bug.

now it has been said before, mystery coins seem to arrive at the low points in our lives and today certainly was a blue funk kind of day. contemplating giving up photography that i have been doing professionally for a gazillion years, car is truly toast and it has been a bad hair day for a week.

SO, that little bug arriving hand in wing with the tranquility just made my whole day, heck it made my whole month! thank you mystery sender!

congratulations on both coins !

ILYK

Very nice - both beautiful coins. I havent seen the caching bug before...cute coin.

Congrats, RSG, very deserved!!!!!10 Fold!!!!!

5 coins in one day?!? I must've hit the jackpot. Three of the coins were from a nice guy in Ohio. He had a coin that I picked up in Blythe, CA, and he wanted it back to send on a different mission or something. So I sent it back to him in the mail, and he was so thankful he sent me some coins! Pretty darned nice guy!

IMG_0525.jpg

5 coins in one day?!? I must've hit the jackpot. Three of the coins were from a nice guy in Ohio. He had a coin that I picked up in Blythe, CA, and he wanted it back to send on a different mission or something. So I sent it back to him in the mail, and he was so thankful he sent me some coins! Pretty darned nice guy!

IMG_0525.jpg

now that's nice!

Lara, congrats on your gifts .... even more so if they lifted you out of the funk that had you contemplating giving up photography (I was floored when I read on another site you were considering that). I fervently wish the coming year will bring you headier opportunities to meet your car maintenance needs (!!).

Lara, congrats on your gifts .... even more so if they lifted you out of the funk that had you contemplating giving up photography (I was floored when I read on another site you were considering that). I fervently wish the coming year will bring you headier opportunities to meet your car maintenance needs (!!).

thanks droo. the tranquility was a purchase but we can consider that a gift to me from me, but the little bug was the real gift. anyone have any thoughts on what he has in his mouth that he is holding onto with his fingers?

Edited by RedShoesGirl

I'm a bit puzzled... One of the experienced docs in here assured me that I would not be buying more than three geocoins a year. How come there were FIVE of them in my mailbox today?

:laughing:

dsc1173b.jpg

Carousel tiger copper - carousel tiger satin gold - cache agent black nickel

Backyard birds cardinal - don't know exact name, it's a hockey shirt from a grab bag (up for adoption in the "Pay it forward" thread)

My last coins i received are:

NWO ant. Silver

NWO ant. Bronce

NWO ant. Cooper

NWO Gold on Silver

NWO Silver on Gold

Sinterklaas Mystery V2

GeoHonu Mysrery Turtle Cooper

Quadrant Geocoin Silver

Best regards René

Whoa!:ph34r: That is some mean trading going on! AND I don't think I even knew the Geo Honu came in copper! WOW, Can you post a picture?

Today I got a small box from the USA. Hmm, It wasn´t the valentinemission and I wasn´t waiting for any coins. Opened it up and found a Proto picnic coin (a tasty burgercoin), and a........Southern Hemisphere coin!!!!!!

I was looking for that before christmas so I could give it to my husband. He got the Northern Hemisphere last year for christmas. This time I had no luck so imagine his luck when he found it in this box. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are so kind to send that to me(us). E-mail sent!

grodan Karin

famjum...23 nice ones! ...and congrats on the tranquility!!! It's gorgeous.

Cicero...aren't they beautiful? I got the satin silver finish, too...so elegant. I'm still hoping to get the satin gold set.

drneal...you're always getting coins I've never seen before. Thanks for posting the photos :)

As for me...I got a new mailbox and a new package!

Geoswag C&P club:

IMAG0048.jpgIMAG0047.jpg

have you ever bid on a coin on ebay, thinking it was pretty, you liked it, no great compulsion to have the coin, but bid for kicks and giggles - an amount low enough you thought you would surely not win the auction — and then won?

well, that's what happened with this coin. i had seen one at an event and thought "cool" - so bid. and then won the bidding! it is quite lovely and smaller than i remembered.

2007 Easter Nav'egg'ation Geocoin - Gold Version

5396417931_8436dfc6ea_o.jpg