What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got home from work and was handed an envelope addressed to me. The first thing I did was feel for the coin inside. It was small... this isn't anything I had coming from eBay? I looked closer to see where it came from and it was mail addressed to me, from me! What a surprise! It's my second mystery coin, and the first by mail. I had an idea what it was when I flipped the envelope over. Thank you very much mystery coin giver!

koicoin.jpg

This is (most) of what came in my mailbox last few weeks:

Laatsteaanwinsten01.jpg

Very nice! I see some that are really interesting to me. What are the 5 coins on the bottom right that looks like they have a dragon on it called? They look like they are made out of clay or something...very unique.

Then, whats the first coin on the 6th row (right beside the key chain?)....and the rooster coin on the first row? I gotta get one of them. I have roosters in my kitchen.

Laatsteaanwinsten01.jpg

Very nice! I see some that are really interesting to me. What are the 5 coins on the bottom right that looks like they have a dragon on it called? They look like they are made out of clay or something...very unique.

Then, whats the first coin on the 6th row (right beside the key chain?)....and the rooster coin on the first row? I gotta get one of them. I have roosters in my kitchen.

The five coins are called "Four Spirit Geocoin". First there were four coins, the fifth coin (Centre) came later. They are made from clay, you've seen that very well.

The first coin on the 6th row is a Cache Angel - Onyx. This version is sold out, but the still have other versions at The Geocoin Store.

The rooster is called "Chickahominy V1 Geocoin". I found this one on eBay. There's a copper version for sale here

Edited by JackHoe

Laatsteaanwinsten01.jpg

The five coins are called "Four Spirit Geocoin". First there were four coins, the fifth coin (Centre) came later. They are made from clay, you've seen that very well.

The first coin on the 6th row is a Cache Angel - Onyx. This version is sold out, but the still have other versions at The Geocoin Store.

The rooster is called "Chickahominy V1 Geocoin". I found this one on eBay. There's a copper version for sale here

I can't believe I was right about the clay coins. I can see thats the Cache Angel coin now. I was looking at them earlier and thought about getting one.

Received these ehis week of course I'm still awaiting a bigger shipment :)

009-4.jpg

Nice coins. What is the one in the upper left?

I believe that's the 2006 GeocacheOhio geocoin.

Thanks Mauison, that's correct, it is "Geocaching the Ohio Canals" and in the ridges that flow from the lake you can see a tiny blue stream (canals). Thanks to TMA for pointing that out to me :D the coin is one of those hidden gems.

As for the White Bear that I believe was the last one I needed to complete my set(3) correct me if I'm wrong, if there's a hidden AE out there it will set off another round of obsession :ph34r::lol:

The month of February was one of the hardest times of my life...but the geocoins coming in was a comfort to me.

The Math Trade started it off, then I made a nice trade with TMA for lots of non-trackables as well as a few that are trackable:

tma1.jpg

tma2.jpg

Row 1:

Evil Chicken; Fire Elemental; kd&prettierhalf; FlyinV; Team CoyChev; Panowege Kids

Row 2:

Team Sand Dollar 2005; Double Dragon sample; Camp Explorer 2006; Camp Explorer 2005; Geocacher University; Randaddy 2007

Row 3:

March 2006 GCC Cache Hunters; AtlantaGal 2007; Mrs. Moops; LoriDarlin 2007; Graylling 2006; 4Musketeers Micro

My random purchases/trades rounded things out:

feb1.jpg

feb2.jpg

Dawning Hope 2010 - Sea of Tranquility; GC&P Club January - The Winged Disc and February - Mardi Gras Masquerade (w/ pins); Forest Kami set; 3 of the Cache Rewards coins; and 2 of my geoheart's desires, the Red Joker's Wild Poker Chip and the Beach Ball Micro.

2006 compass rose satin gold. i am thrilled to add this to my collection!

5479758763_600dc0d112_z.jpg

That's actually a 2007 Compass Rose. Hope you didn't trade for it or buy it thinking it was a 2006!

oopsies typo. i knew it was 2007, but was thinking about a 2006, if i really wanted a 2006 (decided no) so just typed the wrong year. thank you for the correction! i have a black nickel but wanted a brighter one. this is lovely!

rsg

Lots of great pics lately--enjoyed seeing the Math Trade hauls, then came some mother lode shots from Geoquino, Ruud4d, JackHoe (OMG!!!) & Nikon-ing! Some sweet coinage arrived in my mailbox during February, too (the middle row coins are Math Trades, top left is my fabulous prize from Lomtomsilver's Super Bowl cointest) :D :

6061d4de-4d70-4710-8359-e785fd468863.jpg

edited for less glare

Edited by GoldBugGirl

Lots of great pics lately--enjoyed seeing the Math Trade hauls, then came some mother lode shots from Geoquino, Ruud4d, JackHoe (OMG!!!) & Nikon-ing! Some sweet coinage arrived in my mailbox during February, too (the middle row coins are Math Trades, top left is my fabulous prize from Lomtomsilver's Super Bowl cointest) :D :

75d4f211-8e97-4b2b-bc5a-9900efc1025e.jpg

*whistles* Very nice! The masks look great all lined up like that. :)