What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I had FIVE mailers in my mailbox today, with a total of TEN geocoins! I think that's the most I've received in one day so far. hehe

April Showers GCC

Range Finder GCC

Wish You Were Here postcard GCC

Puzzle (sliding kind)

2008 Easter NavEGGation

US Flag History Thirteen Star US Flag

Mountain Cache Geolicious

Yellow Mailer Lost Geocoin

Welsh Lovespoon

Big GeoJellies Burnt Toast

I rarely post here about my arrivals, but this is just too good not to share....

Well, today I got a very special coin, or should I say two coins... They are not for sale yet, but I got a sneak peak...

3554323139_dbb6244e2a.jpg

You can read about it here!

The coundown is starting.

Only 5 Day´s until the sellingstart on www.myGeocoin.de

I hope to get one of the late night edition.

Great Design.

Best regards René

I rarely post here about my arrivals, but this is just too good not to share....

Well, today I got a very special coin, or should I say two coins... They are not for sale yet, but I got a sneak peak...

3554323139_dbb6244e2a.jpg

You can read about it here!

The coundown is starting.

Only 5 Day´s until the sellingstart on www.myGeocoin.de

I hope to get one of the late night edition.

Great Design.

Best regards René

Is this the 09-09-09 multi event coin? Any idea how many 9-9-9 coins there will be?

Would like to post some mail we got when we returned from Geowoodstock 7.

1b30f123-e056-4a4b-ae2b-6938478105fb.jpg

2 coins won in cointests - Thank you to JohnMAc56 and NOSNOW and Shadows friend for your generosity.

Yes that is a travel bug. Our first Travel bug that we sent out. It has been in the hands of 1 person for over a year without any reply to multiple e-mails. Well he sent it back to us last week.

Great day for getting mail but we also got an e-mail that our first geocoin was lost along with the cache it was in. Hopefully it will show up some day.

Seekerfamily

Jude is adorable!!!

Unfortunately I can't tell what the coin looks like. Please ask Jude if you can post a picture of it.

Thank you!

For Shadow :)

coinmopskeee001.jpg

What tis that coin ? I want one now. lol

IS it a coin or a sig item ? It IS SO VERY cute !

it`s a coin :laughing:

and it`s design by Amygems.......

a beauty hù :rolleyes:

Edited by lorca.nl

Jude is adorable!!!

Unfortunately I can't tell what the coin looks like. Please ask Jude if you can post a picture of it.

Thank you!

For Shadow :)

coinmopskeee001.jpg

it`s a coin :laughing:

a beauty hù :rolleyes:

What a great coin!! I usually like round coins, but I love this coin :-) It's so cute and funny!

Will it be for sale or trade soon?

ok, sorry to every1, life got in the way the last 2 or 3 weeks......but we did get some great coins & surprises...

1-Garmin UK...thanks for the surprise, tooey...

2-Trades from scavok...

3-Our hearts desire, Fear No Cache...2 pins, a turtle & a great postcard.....Thanks johnmac & tamster...

GarminFearScavok-1.jpg

Jude is adorable!!!

Thank you!

For Shadow :anibad:

coinmopskeee001.jpg

it`s a coin :anibad:

a beauty hù :)

What a great coin!! I usually like round coins, but I love this coin :-) It's so cute and funny!

it`s a landsharkz coin and i did look there but can`t find it anymore...

it`s design by AMYGEMS maybe you can contact her for a trade ..........

Jude is adorable!!!

Thank you!

For Shadow :anibad:

coinmopskeee001.jpg

it`s a coin :anibad:

a beauty hù :)

it`s a landsharkz coin and i did look there but can`t find it anymore...

it`s design by AMYGEMS maybe you can contact her for a trade ..........

YOU, My friend , are ALWAYs getting interesting coins :D !

Its really nice to be able to post here as I wasent expecting any thing from the forums, but to my susprize Chickahominy sent me a nice pick me up as I musta needed one (home & work life is been a lil rough) She sent me a templar and a few bottle cap sigs that will go nicely with the other few I have (i really like the bottle sig for some reason?) I had the Templars on my seeking list before I had to redo the site. I had 330 bucks stolen from my bank from an atm somewhere on the 1st when our house payment was due!, so buying coins has become somewhat of a problem. So Thank you Molly For my Gift at such a hard time for me... how do you say it?!?! Circe ?!?

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK
Its really nice to be able to post here as I wasent expecting any thing from the forums, but to my susprize Chickahominy sent me a nice pick me up as I musta needed one (home & work life is been a lil rough) She sent me a templar and a few bottle cap sigs that will go nicely with the other few I have (i really like the bottle sig for some reason?) I had the Templars on my seeking list before I had to redo the site. I had 330 bucks stolen from my bank from an atm somewhere on the 1st when our house payment was due!, so buying coins has become somewhat of a problem. So Thank you Molly For my Gift at such a hard time for me... how do you say it?!?! Circe ?!?

OOH my goodness, what a terrible thing like that too happen to you Jay. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and in hopes that things start to look up for you, by the way very beautiful coins. We love your mixes of songs somehow we got to figure out how to dowload them all to a cd so we can listen to them on the laptop in the vehicle while out geocaching. Times been tough for alot of people, try to keep your head up our friend.

I've had a great week at the mailbox. ;) I got some coins I bought earlier this week, and I love them. ;)

This weekend Eli and I went down to my brother's house to help him move some stuff. After a long, tiring drive home, I went to check the mail. In the mail I had a gift coin from Penny and Kona!!!! I can't believe it! Not only that, but it was one of the coins I really wanted, and it was just beautiful! Thank you SOOO much Penny and Kona! I will take your advice the first chance I have. ;)

Eli was so surprised (he doesn't follow the forum and therefore doesn't know how awesome you all are) and he suggested we go take pictures of the gorgeous coin with the Santa Cruz lighthouse, so that's just what we did. Here are the pictures! Thanks for bringing a HUGE smile to our faces. :D

These are the bought coins I received:

coins.png

And the rest are of the GORGEOUS lighthouse suncatcher coin from Penny and Kona. :D

lighthouse3.png

lighthouse2.png

lighthouse.png

Edited by anne.and.eli

You are welcome Jay. I'm glad it came at a good time. If you no longer collect the Templars then feel free to trade / sell the coin to get something you desire. I hope things start turning around for you.

You are welcome Jay. I'm glad it came at a good time. If you no longer collect the Templars then feel free to trade / sell the coin to get something you desire. I hope things start turning around for you.

i still collect them just havent had the time to put them on the seeking list again... thank you that was very nice of you ,, i ment to send ya an email too. just things for me are freekin crazy right now. i have just a few min a day to check in here before i have to go to work. but really that was nice and lifted my sprits a bit. thanks---jay

A great bike coin came my way from Sivota...NICE!!! Much appreciated, my friend!!

I also received my B-Day mission...THANKS!!!! A couple of signs from a Canadian event...Bike Parking Only as the sign reads (I believe they're from the PD13 event?). Also a greatpostcard and of course some nice coins!!! THANKS, I very much enjoyed opening the gifts!! The Happy Birthday coin was AWESOME, I've never seen one!

THANKS for the packages, the mail lady might not appreciate it, but I do!! ;)

OOOPS, forgot to add, I receieved my Neptune Compass too...WOW! Y.A.S.S., you are truly special!!!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Today I recieved a set of Bottle Cap sig items from ...

...Chickhominy.

These are very cool. I've never seen any done like this. Very Original.

2 have my coin logo on it and 2 had signal and the Groundspeak colors. I really do like these and I Thank You for thinking of me.

These would make AWESOME Trackables!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

after spending the most of my day sicker then a dog.. from food poision, i was able to get to the mailbox and back...whew never knew that trip was so long...lol

i found a new breast cancer coin i got from the e-place as i really wanted one from the learning i did on the witchs mission, its a new one iv havent seen anyone with yet, and will help me spread awareness on my keychain, this coin will be for those who meet me in person to discover. :D

and i also got a silver celtic moon, this fills my sun and moon sets except for the AE versions on both.

gotta go about to be sick again... ;)

after spending the most of my day sicker then a dog.. from food poision, i was able to get to the mailbox and back...whew never knew that trip was so long...lol

i found a new breast cancer coin i got from the e-place as i really wanted one from the learning i did on the witchs mission, its a new one iv havent seen anyone with yet, and will help me spread awareness on my keychain, this coin will be for those who meet me in person to discover. :)

and i also got a silver celtic moon, this fills my sun and moon sets except for the AE versions on both.

gotta go about to be sick again... :)

What Breast cancer one is it If nobody has had it yet :D;) (please)

Today I recieved a set of Bottle Cap sig items from ...

...Chickhominy.

These are very cool. I've never seen any done like this. Very Original.

2 have my coin logo on it and 2 had signal and the Groundspeak colors. I really do like these and I Thank You for thinking of me.

These would make AWESOME Trackables!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

I make those magnets and sell them at 3 local antique stores. The pictures are usually of our state flag, local college logos and other things. I started making the Signal and Groundspeak to give away to local cachers. I never thought about them being trackables. Just something to slap on the fridge! I'm glad you like them. I have some more made up and ready to send out at random. ;)

Back from vacation at Camp Gone To The Dogs, only had time to find one cache, but did leave some tb's and traded a sig item for a sig item. 2 great personal coins, 1 from Moustik, along with her pathtag, and the Beamer snowboard!

Other trades and purchases waitng for me were a Rendevous Quebec, Entireleaf Indian Paintbrush, Seatle Ink, Leathermanand the new 13 star US flag coins!

IMG-1-1-1.jpg

Side note, I've been told to expect delivery of Kathy's Coin(s) before the end of the month!

ILYK

i found a new breast cancer coin i got from the e-place as i really wanted one from the learning i did on the witchs mission, its a new one iv havent seen anyone with yet, and will help me spread awareness on my keychain, this coin will be for those who meet me in person to discover. :)

i dunno if anyone has it but ive never seem it here yet,, :D

bcb5a556-aa2d-460c-89b4-43b967275145.jpg

i dunno if anyone has it but ive never seem it here yet,, :D

bcb5a556-aa2d-460c-89b4-43b967275145.jpg

wauwieeee what a beauty.............

get well soon DJ

You are Right , DJ.J.ROCK , I don't recall ever seeing one of these. Lorca is correct - WOWIE ! AWESOME - Who sells them?!?!

P.S. get well - quick!

i think you can only get them from - the e-place,

thank you for your wishs, ill be ok tomarrow i hope. it has not been a fun day for me. only the second time in my life to get food poisioning and i must say i dont wish this on my worst enemy. the ringing of the mucles in the stomach and back are enuff to put a growen man in tears.

Back from vacation at Camp Gone To The Dogs, only had time to find one cache, but did leave some tb's and traded a sig item for a sig item. 2 great personal coins, 1 from Moustik, along with her pathtag, and the Beamer snowboard!

Other trades and purchases waitng for me were a Rendevous Quebec, Entireleaf Indian Paintbrush, Seatle Ink, Leathermanand the new 13 star US flag coins!

IMG-1-1-1.jpg

Side note, I've been told to expect delivery of Kathy's Coin(s) before the end of the month!

ILYK

That butterfly coin is beautiful. I love the way it looks like stained glass... or a compass rose. What can you tell me about it, Dr. Neal?