What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i had a nice lil trade come in today for 2 guardians of the night coins, and along with it ithere was a mystery coin,,ive seen it somewhere before,, but im not sure what one it is, its a die cut with a skull face on the front- and its a really neat coin!!! mabie the grim reaper coin??? tho i think the reaper has a picture of the whole guy and this coin just has a reaper looking skull. and i think it glows in the dark. any one know..? ;)

thx for the extra my trader friend!!! i like it!!

Got a pic?

not yet,,, but the coin reminds me of the punisher...?? it almost exact to the punisher logo???

do you know of it?

It kinda sounds like a coin I think SoCalGeocoins sells. Tis what I pictured in my head after reading your original description of the coin.

Tribal%20Cacher%20Black%20Nickel300.jpg

exact same skull logo,, but different cut out around it.

Is the cutout more like this:

[

(can't seem to hotlink it, sorry)

That's another SoCalGeocoins edition.

[Edit] *sounds of mechanics being "fixed"*

*clunk clank clank*

Here we go. Take that!

Now then, does it look like the cutout in these? ;)

thecacher.jpgthecacher2.jpg

Edited by anne.and.eli

Wow! I love that Holland America coin!

We've been away from home for a couple of days so don't know if anything's arrived in the mail. But we're on a short motorcycle trip around Oregon and SW Washington and the weather's cooperateing so we can't complain too much.

Today we rode up along the south side of the Columbia River from Portland to Hood River. A really short ride through some pretty scenery, usual stops at Crown Point and Multnomah Falls etc. We ended up in Hood River to meet the kids and go for a ride on the Thomas Tank Engine train with the grandkids. They're 3 & 4 and pretty into Thomas.

b3d99996-80f3-4691-8618-971328698b19.jpg

For me riding Thomas is one of those things you do but you'd really rather someone just took you off somewhere and beat you sensless with a stick. BUT, like I said they're pretty into Thomas.

But one thing we did get to do was get together with the oldest daughter for a few minutes and give her the new Black Nickel Guardians of the Night from Suckerish AND, I got one of the boys to sit still long enough to grab a couple of pictures with one of the coins we believe will eventually become his. Meet Matt, the Pirates Curse. ;)

24fe4a52-130c-464b-8bb9-f7d7acf3f83f.jpg

Yup that's it ,, what is it called!!??

Is the cutout more like this:

[

(can't seem to hotlink it, sorry)

That's another SoCalGeocoins edition.

[Edit] *sounds of mechanics being "fixed"*

*clunk clank clank*

Here we go. Take that!

Now then, does it look like the cutout in these? ;)

thecacher.jpgthecacher2.jpg

It's called "The Cacher" and it's also from SoCalGeocoins. :D

WELL THANK YOU FOR THAT,, IS IT A MYSTERY COIN,, IVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE?

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY AT THE MAIL BOX

i found my 4 colorado columbine flowers - nice lil flower coins ,and have a set for trade if any one is intrested,

i also got from cacheaddict my team rod and tod w kaboom coin i bought to show even tho i dont have the time to be in the look twice thread, i still support rod and his bike awareness effort!

i also got my german shepard coin for lucky , now i just need a wolf one for him.

WOW oh WOW i may have got some luck,YESSSSSSSSS, i found a self addressed mailer,,,i dont remember mailing my self anything!!! a good luck mystery coin!!!!!!!,,, ive really wanted one from the first pic i saw!!!!

not only do i really need the luck right now as im on a bad luck roll in life but the asian coins are very apealing to me due to my martial arts background and i love asian culture and have learned some japineese over the past years. I enjoy the asian look and feel to their arts, and this coin was just for me,, im number 96!!!!! :D Thank you so much mystery coin gifter!!! now for my luck to change,, i think ill carry this around for a bit. ;)

will get a pic up after i get the camera back from my wife. thx

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

i had a nice lil trade come in today for 2 guardians of the night coins, and along with it ithere was a mystery coin,,ive seen it somewhere before,, but im not sure what one it is, its a die cut with a skull face on the front- and its a really neat coin!!! mabie the grim reaper coin??? tho i think the reaper has a picture of the whole guy and this coin just has a reaper looking skull. and i think it glows in the dark. any one know..? ;)

thx for the extra my trader friend!!! i like it!!

Got a pic?

not yet,,, but the coin reminds me of the punisher...?? it almost exact to the punisher logo???

do you know of it?

It kinda sounds like a coin I think SoCalGeocoins sells. Tis what I pictured in my head after reading your original description of the coin.

Tribal%20Cacher%20Black%20Nickel300.jpg

Ooh, Nice....

Yay! I finally get to post in this thread again. Things have been pretty slow but this week was a great coin mail week! I've been saving up for an End of the Week post...

006-1.jpg

I love the rose compass coins! ... WHILE DID I HAVE TO BE BROKE WHEN THEY WERE IN PRESALE?????

;)

after i recieved my mail on lunch scavok called and came by my work , he had a shiny copper tengwar for me,,, it was so shiny in the sun, and beautiful,. i also got to see some really neat coins he had.

thx scavok,, i love my tengwars,,, deed I do!!! cant wait till the day i have every tengwar available for others to have,, a short very steep hill to climb.... trades are welcome.. ;)

I have been very fortunate lately to get in some great coins. With my traveling schedule lately, I haven't been able to post pictures like I want to. Please forgive me if I've not posted the pictures of the coins you traded with me, sold me or gifted me. I promise to get around to it.

Here are some coins from Jennifer of Wick Works. Thank you so much, Jennifer! I'll post a pic of the flip flops separately. Love them all!

todaysmail-3.jpg

:mad:

I have been very fortunate lately to get in some great coins. With my traveling schedule lately, I haven't been able to post pictures like I want to. Please forgive me if I've not posted the pictures of the coins you traded with me, sold me or gifted me. I promise to get around to it.

Here are some coins from Jennifer of Wick Works. Thank you so much, Jennifer! I'll post a pic of the flip flops separately. Love them all!

todaysmail-3.jpg

:) Your peeps are so cute :lol:

I love the scarab beetle coin!!

Today I had TWO packages in the mailbox! One was a purchase, my Seal of Solomon! It's so beautiful, and the crystals really sparkle!

The second package contained a cointest winning, a beautiful path tag (my first one ever!!) and an even more gorgeous coin which I sadly had to return. Don't fret though, the replacement is coming very soon!

I'm hoping to have a chance to post some pictures this weekend. :o

The last two weeks have been a blur. rushing work to rush off to vacation, to come back to a desk full of work again :)

But I also received some nice coins from a trade, thanks kehunt64, and a few purchases

007.jpg

Someone please tell me about the cute owlcoin in the lower left corner. Never seen it but it looks nice.

Nothnig funny in my mail in a while now. Just ads and bills. :D

grodan Karin

A message to go to the post office and retrieve a package...WOOHOO!!! And WOW, Mike said I was going to like these, but WOW!! Glitter andspecial metal, not to mention the raised/recessed features!! NICE!

Ooops, no picture, it didn't come out as I wished! oh well....it's our personal coin in the AE version!! Antique gold, glitter red car and motorcycle as well as the word STOP on the back side!!

I will have a very few of these to go on sale, maybe ebay? All proceeds will be going to the Todie's Wild Ride bike awareness projects!!

The last two weeks have been a blur. rushing work to rush off to vacation, to come back to a desk full of work again :)

But I also received some nice coins from a trade, thanks kehunt64, and a few purchases

007.jpg

Someone please tell me about the cute owlcoin in the lower left corner. Never seen it but it looks nice.

Nothnig funny in my mail in a while now. Just ads and bills. :D

grodan Karin

It is "Geo Graduate" from Oakcoins and as said it was May's coin

yesterday, i got a few trades,, 3 celtic stars, thank you ..

now all i need is the black nickel AE versions for all 3 celtic,,sun, moon ,star. trades anyone?

Trade posible, AE version of sun. DJ email me with offer (one I couldn't refuse :D )

Actually that some cute DJ the Godfadder :)

now all i need is the black nickel AE versions for all 3 celtic,,sun, moon ,star. trades anyone?

Trade posible, AE version of sun. DJ email me with offer (one I couldn't refuse :D )

i have a ae moon. what would you offer? bear in mind that im not decided yet on trading it away.

Trade posible, AE version of sun. DJ email me with offer (one I couldn't refuse :unsure: )

Trade posible, AE version of sun. DJ email me with offer (one I couldn't refuse :anibad: )

Actually that some cute DJ the Godfadder :D

i have a ae moon. what would you offer? bear in mind that im not decided yet on trading it away.

emails sent,, thank you !

coins-1.jpg

Some of this weeks mail.

LOVE those owls!

Please tell me the colors of the Celtic Trees. I know I don't have all of them and I know that some new colors recently came out (?).. two tones? The blue one in the middle is very eye pleasing.

THEY ARE SCAVOKS, SEPCIAL VERSIONS,, THEY ARE A .925 SILVER ON A SEA BLUE AND .925 SILVER AND GOLD 2 TONE WITH THE BLUE. SORRY FOR CAPS I JUST GOT UP.. oooops.

Tis week, I received several coins. Since I'm getting coins almost every day for a while, I decided to wait 'til the end of the week before posting what I get in the mail.

Monday brought the rein deer coin (Looks like rein, deer!) and the Cache Do Not Get Frustrated coins.

Wednesday brought the Painting for Cache and Caching the Pumpkin Patch coins.

Thursday brought the Cacher Crossing and Geoswag Grab Bag coins.

Saturday brought one of my top wanted coins: an Earth Turtle Oceania! :D

I picked these up at yesterday's Grave's Island event celebrating 9 years of geocaching in Canada.

IMG_5163a.jpg

The text reads "This geocoin is to commemorate the ninth anniversary of the dawn of geocaching in Canada." in English and French.

It doesn't look it in this photo, but the finish is copper. The winning design was by geo|steelie.

Can't wait for next year's Mega event now! (and the obligatory coins) :D

On 6/25, a pkg was in the mailbox for me. My wife hid it from me so that it wouldn't be the first thing I saw when I got home from work. She hid it under my pillow. Then, at dinner, my 8-yr-old lost a tooth. She helped him with the pillow ritual. When we went to bed, she was telling me about him putting it under the pillow, and demonstrated with my hand. THAT's when I found the pkg. It was from Scavok! The Tengwar error coin that I had won in a cointest a month earlier has arrived! But the pkg feels a bit heavier than one containing only one coin?!?! Turns out that he added a gift to the cointest prize, and included a green/gold Celtic Tree of Life coin to go with the red one that I already have. THANX so much for the beautiful coins!!!

Tengwar-A.jpgTengwar-B.jpg

CelticTreeofLife-green-A.jpgCelticTreeofLife-green-B.jpg

coins-1.jpg

Some of this weeks mail.

LOVE those owls!

Please tell me the colors of the Celtic Trees. I know I don't have all of them and I know that some new colors recently came out (?).. two tones? The blue one in the middle is very eye pleasing.

Sorry for not getting back in touch sooner. Now that the Foothills have dried out I've been checking on caches, looking for plants and watching the critters.

The top right "Tree" is the Green two-tone. Below that is the Green silver. As the "Rock" said the others are Scavok's personal trade versions. Missed out on the sale during the Winter when I had to cut back, but after seeing my first one I was hooked. The Green gold was my favorite until I had the Blue silver in hand. Roger did an unbelievable job on these coins.