What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Wish all my trips to the mailbox ended like this! Unfortunately, the Caribbean Neptune is a gift for a geofriend. We did a 20 hour marathon caching trip together and he said he had seen a beautiful coin online. He described it to me and it was this one. It just so happened that I had traded for one with everyone's favorite D.J. so am giving this one as a thankyou for such a great day. Does anyone else have a Caribbean to trade? I'd love one for myself.

007-1.jpg

a mystery 2 dragons coin! ! ! ! :D:D:D

Mackey's new one! Love it! :D:):)

Wait! Not so fast, cowboy! Pictures, please! :)

CF30

Actually, I am not so fast... actually slow... the mackey coin is\was the one for sale in the geocoinstore, the name evades me, and the dragon coin is the one that Lori opened a thread about 3 weeks ago...

On 6/25, a pkg was in the mailbox for me. My wife hid it from me so that it wouldn't be the first thing I saw when I got home from work. She hid it under my pillow. Then, at dinner, my 8-yr-old lost a tooth. She helped him with the pillow ritual. When we went to bed, she was telling me about him putting it under the pillow, and demonstrated with my hand. THAT's when I found the pkg. It was from Scavok! The Tengwar error coin that I had won in a cointest a month earlier has arrived! But the pkg feels a bit heavier than one containing only one coin?!?! Turns out that he added a gift to the cointest prize, and included a green/gold Celtic Tree of Life coin to go with the red one that I already have. THANX so much for the beautiful coins!!!

Tengwar-A.jpgTengwar-B.jpg

CelticTreeofLife-green-A.jpgCelticTreeofLife-green-B.jpg

hey ya Sgt. looks like your tree is a 2 tone??? look on the edge of the coin if its silver,,, its a 2 tone .

CF30

Actually, I am not so fast... actually slow... the mackey coin is\was the one for sale in the geocoinstore, the name evades me, and the dragon coin is the one that Lori opened a thread about 3 weeks ago...

The new Mackey coin...is that the Seal of Solomon? I am eagerly awaiting my trade on that one...it's supposed to be fantastic!

CF30

The new Mackey coin...is that the Seal of Solomon? I am eagerly awaiting my trade on that one...it's supposed to be fantastic!

Yep! That's the one. Really like it. Hope he makes an antique silver with blue gems. =P

I've been carrying my Seal of Solomon in my pocket. :D It's a gorgeous coin! If they make an antique silver version, I will be forced to get another one. :)

The last week has brought me many pretty coins from cointests! I'm hoping for some free time tomorrow to post a picture of them all!

Was excited to see the Seal of Solomon in my mailbox yesterday plus a few extra goodies from DaFunkyFrogs! My son loved the sig frog...he was saying "heebee heebee" over and over again -- that's how he says ribbit. He played with it for quite some time and it only lost one small toe in the process. I have it up high for safekeeping now, lest it loses another appendage.

The keychain is also very pretty and thoughtful...thank you!

Oh, and I got wise to your little "shake me out" instructions...but not to worry, my son spread them around quite well regardless. lol!

Thank you for the wonderful package!

22234808-1ff5-4609-bc5f-5fe1e5bb862e.jpg

Chickahominy,

Those Columbines are nice.

I can't wait for the weather to dry out a little so I can collect seeds to send you.

It's rained here daily for about 2 1/2 weeks

ugh!

If that is an offer, can I have some seeds too? I used to have some columbine in my garden, but hubby killed it because he thought it was a weed :)

Chickahominy,

Those Columbines are nice.

I can't wait for the weather to dry out a little so I can collect seeds to send you.

It's rained here daily for about 2 1/2 weeks

ugh!

If that is an offer, can I have some seeds too? I used to have some columbine in my garden, but hubby killed it because he thought it was a weed :D

don`t wanna be rude or anything but i`m happy that your hubby kill it......

it meanzz that i`m not the only one that thinkzzz that plantzzz are weed :)

every summer over and over again my hubby buy seedzzz and i kill then because i see weed in it .........

WOOOHOOO!!! Got a great surprise in my mailbox today. 2 ILYK coins from Dr. Neal. One in BN and the other polished gold. They are awesome looking. Thank you so much my friend. I shall cherish them.

Very nice Sparticus congratulations, they are a great looking coins

New Tangwar samples :D

sm_gos_02.jpg

Are you planning to let us keep up? :)

Nope :D

Actually this was a finish long time coming. Back when the tengwars first came out via coinsandpins I was told it couldn't be done. Then they went and accidentally did it on the tree of life coins so I jumped at the chance. And it isn't just a new finish that makes the new ones special :D

Today was a great mailbox day!!! I received a gift package from lorca.nl. The coin, your signature item, and personal note are awesome. Thank you so much!

420892f7-a447-41d5-872e-ceebacaa0562.jpg

Sorry for the poor photo quality. I’m trying to figure out how to take decent coin photos.

Edited by Roaring_Fork

well today after 6 hrs with doctors i finaly got home to a nice lil trade, id post a pic but zariah threw our camera in the pool 2 days ago, ive been having major health problems and have a narrow artery in my brain (found that out today ) and dont have alot of time to post,, but there was a moga pistol ,a sieze the day, great outdoors,, love them all,, thx alot for the trades. :D

well today after 6 hrs with doctors i finaly got home to a nice lil trade, id post a pic but zariah threw our camera in the pool 2 days ago, ive been having major health problems and have a narrow artery in my brain (found that out today ) and dont have alot of time to post,, but there was a moga pistol ,a sieze the day, great outdoors,, love them all,, thx alot for the trades. :D

ohh sorry to hear that DJ..........

hope that all will be better soon somehow....

Hope all works out okay for you...will keep a good thought.

ILYK

Thank you all for your comments, the docs don't know much. They are saying its not a textbook case and are very susprised to see such an abnormal artery like this. They are not sure what's its going to do or if it is life threatening or not. So I need all the prayers I can get at this point, to hope this is not as serious as it appears to be. Thank you all.

Thank you all for your comments, the docs don't know much. They are saying its not a textbook case and are very susprised to see such an abnormal artery like this. They are not sure what's its going to do or if it is life threatening or not. So I need all the prayers I can get at this point, to hope this is not as serious as it appears to be. Thank you all.

Oh Jay, that is not good news.

My thoughts are with you.

Keep up your spirits and take care

Jay, you have so many people all around the world hoping for the best and praying for you. Keep your spirits up and know that all will be fine in the end. :D

My friend, I feel for you! The bad news around here has been increasing, it's sad to see some of the posts (and I thought I had it bad??), I wish the dark clouds would all part and we'd all see nothing but sunshine and happy days...life doesn't want to play this way though!

My prayers are with you, my friend. PLEASE, if you want or need someone to chat with, give me a yell anytime! I know how it helps to unload the burdens from time to time! Shoot me an email if you wish, and include your pone number if you'd like! :D

As for what was in my mailbox....nothing! But I was handed a special coin last night at the event I hosted...a WINGFRIENDS COIN from Sivota. That's right, it traveled far and wide and made it to me last night....THANK-YOU my friend!!!

Lifting you and your family up in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.....

I was on vacation for a few days, and I returned, there was a BIG box on my porch.

I could tell from the address it was from the pirate cointest, but I was expecting a little bubble mailer, not a big box.

It had a fun pirate gift bag, with a pirate sticker book and more stickers, and the geogem from the cointest.

The gem was a square cut citrine, and I am amazed, it is so big. I love all my pirate booty!

Thanks for the fun cointest, I hope to post a picture soon too.

I had five bubble mailers in my mailbox today! They almost all fell out when I opened the door. LOL For some odd reason, two of them were the same coin. :drama: I know I didn't order two of the same coin. Oh well. I got the GCC coin for June (CITO), Antique Gold Honu, Snowman Summer, and Have You Seen Me. Now if only the other dozen plus coins would get here already. LOL

This has just not been my year. I think I don't have enough Irish blood to have the luck of the Irish with me. Why someone even stole half the rocks out of my rock garden! I was feeling rather glum when I got home today and then I checked the mailbox. I wasn't expecting anything but bills so I was surprised to have two packages. The first package was from Millieballon from her cointest and contained the 2008 Dutch geocoin and her sig tag! Way cool!

As I walked to the house from the mailbox I was also pondering a package from Opalsns. I didn't remember anything coming from her and WHY was the box so heavy? I opened it and the first thing I saw was a swarm of cute little bees. I unwrapped the heavy objects and soon understood. They were rocks for my rock garden!! One has a smiley face and one is a hat! Hey take a look at the picture and see for yourself!! The Team 9er coin was because of my utterly fantastic commentary during a recent Nascar race in her thread. :P

I play the cointests for the fun of it and then usually forget even if I won. Isn't it fun to receive something you weren't expecting? Many thanks to both you ladies for putting a smile on my face today!

1221d78c-2e5d-4290-a38a-e4a616e91106.jpg