What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Nefesh, what's the coin in the middle of the top row? The gold one with the crusader-style shield? That's gorgeous!

That's the Templar coin...it's a very nice design!

here's a pic of the front and back of the Antique Silver version from my collection:

a5e7538b-4c29-4d21-9abd-af901ba54c58.jpg

after spending the most of my day sicker then a dog.. from food poision, i was able to get to the mailbox and back...whew never knew that trip was so long...lol

i found a new breast cancer coin i got from the e-place as i really wanted one from the learning i did on the witchs mission, its a new one iv havent seen anyone with yet, and will help me spread awareness on my keychain, this coin will be for those who meet me in person to discover. :)

and i also got a silver celtic moon, this fills my sun and moon sets except for the AE versions on both.

gotta go about to be sick again... :)

What Breast cancer one is it If nobody has had it yet :D:D (please)

i dunno if anyone has it but ive never seem it here yet,, :)

bcb5a556-aa2d-460c-89b4-43b967275145.jpg

wauwieeee what a beauty.............

get well soon DJ

Yes, I also got one of these from the e-place, and I think it is going to be sent out in a mission soon. Who should be the lucky one?

Last night in my mail, I got honu turtles and the key to the cache. I haven't taken pictures yet though.

Something really really extra special arrived in my mailbox...

With a very suspious envelope to boot.

Apparently someone reallised, that I'm outspoken, something my mother always frowed upon!!! :D

Thank you sooooo much, Mystery Coingiver!!!!!

By request, I made parts of the coin unfocused, my son KS-HTK was horrified, as one can't see the cool design as he called it. Well, he would! :D

3609962995_d4a8d892b7.jpg

Edited by ElliPirelli

Something really really extra special arrived in my mailbox...

With a very suspious envelope to boot.

Apparently someone reallised, that I'm outspoken, something my mother always frowed upon!!! :D

Thank you sooooo much, Mystery Coingiver!!!!!

By request, I made parts of the coin unfocused, my son KS-HTK was horrified, as one can't see the cool design as he called it. Well, he would! :D

3609962995_d4a8d892b7.jpg

Mystery coins are very cool - congrats (and nice camo too!)!

I got a few purchases in the mail yesterday:

Marlin01

Rhode Island 2005

Wildwood Bob and Moose

Cachers against Cancer silver

Wingfriends silver

Found It! geocoin (for my CITO event, but arrived late)

IMG_4930.jpg

From D.J.J.ROCK (quite some time ago...) my kids received an FTF and a beautifully wire-wrapped GCC March 2006 coin!

IMG_4921.jpg

From Six Little Spookies I received the GC&PC February 2009 with an Aussie Penny (non-trackable :D )

IMG_4923.jpg

For organizing the CITO this past weekend the ACGA gave me a Groundspeak CITO coin. Thanks guys!!

IMG_4922.jpg

And finally, I received this pile of coins :D

IMG_4932.jpg

Late in posting. These adorable young'uns came the other day. I feel so responsible for them! I can't help but smile when I look at them. The glow in the dark version is way cool! Thanks for the neat design. Now, I'll activate them and hide them in my micro caches to bring smiles to others.

headfooters.jpg

I got a few purchases in the mail yesterday:

Marlin01

Rhode Island 2005

Wildwood Bob and Moose

Cachers against Cancer silver

Wingfriends silver

Found It! geocoin (for my CITO event, but arrived late)

IMG_4930.jpg

From D.J.J.ROCK (quite some time ago...) my kids received an FTF and a beautifully wire-wrapped GCC March 2006 coin!

IMG_4921.jpg

From Six Little Spookies I received the GC&PC February 2009 with an Aussie Penny (non-trackable :D )

IMG_4923.jpg

For organizing the CITO this past weekend the ACGA gave me a Groundspeak CITO coin. Thanks guys!!

IMG_4922.jpg

And finally, I received this pile of coins :D

IMG_4932.jpg

[/quote

whew---shure glad ya got it after i sent ya a few e-mails with no response,and no posting to the thread , that was a mission for the kids incase i did not label it.

:grin::P:DB)

To my astonishment, CheesyPigs sent this wonderful geocoin after I had mentioned it was on my "I want it!" list.

And she said it was a trade, but from MY end, the coin I sent you was supposed to be a gift to you, Liz!!!! So I consider this a gift back. :)

But everything was beautiful and golden about this:

CheesyPigTrade.jpg

I am tardy in posting this, but I got this prezzie about a month ago from GeoError:

GeoErrorGift.jpg

She is not aware that there is a story wrapped around my heart concerning something very like this that I lost years ago.

I received a necklace with two tiny ceramic wooden shoes on them from my soon-to-be mother-in-law, whom I adored. She was so kind and good to me, I never had a problem calling her "Mother". She gave them to me saying it was a gift she had purchased for her future daughter-in-law.

Shortly after, I married her son. Four years later, we filed for divorce. I take my part of the blame for the failure of this first marriage, and it was the greatest part, I am not proud to say. When we divided up our belongings, he took the necklace with him.

His mother died of cancer within six months of our separation; I was never told of her final illness and was asked (told) not to come to the funeral. It broke my heart.

When I opened this package, it recalled all the love I felt for this generous-hearted woman and touched me with the kindness of the giver, too.

It was a lovely gift, Corina. Now you know why I was nearly speechless when I received them. :grin:

Edited by ATMouse

Atmouse and Cheesy Pigs you two are wonderful people and we are so happy that You both got nice coins from one another and that is what is nice. It reallt makde us both smile when we read what you wrote Atmouse.You both wanted to do something so special for one another. Isnt it always nice to know you both have each other and friends and to make each other smile and have a nice day. These forums are full of people like you both and we are considered lucky to have many friends here too. Many times said but Thank You to everyone who is been so nice as in trading with us, gifting us geocoins and being so generious. We truley appreciate more the ever.

Have a nice day.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

yesterday i got a very VERYYYY LOVELY package from a SWEET SWEEETTT AUSIIEE LADY....

for some reason i could`t post so that`s why i do now :D

there was a lovely sweet teddy bear, a cool beautiful butterfly, a nice aussie glazzz, a devil pin hihihihi....

also GOOD tasty choco balzzz and a WONDERFULL phone hanger :P:D

and a COIN ..................

a The Cache Godzzzz coin it`s a BEAUTIFUL coin but i know that i don`t gonna make them MAD :grin:

and ...............

a glazzz turtle jepp LIZZY give me a GLAZZZ TURTLE B):)

i alwayzzzz wanted one sorry to say but it`s treu and now LIZZY give me my DESIRE....

ohhh and a card a reall WONDERFULL card with lovely wordzzz

see it your self.....

lizzy001.jpg

LIZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOU THANKKKK YOUUU SO SO MUCH FOR THIZZZ WONDERFUL GREAT SWEET LOVELY SUPRISE.............

YOU ROCK MY LADY :D:D

ohhhh p.s.........

sorry that i wake you :D

yesterday i got a very VERYYYY LOVELY package from a SWEET SWEEETTT AUSIIEE LADY....

for some reason i could`t post so that`s why i do now :D

there was a lovely sweet teddy bear, a cool beautiful butterfly, a nice aussie glazzz, a devil pin hihihihi....

also GOOD tasty choco balzzz and a WONDERFULL phone hanger :D:D

and a COIN ..................

a The Cache Godzzzz coin it`s a BEAUTIFUL coin but i know that i don`t gonna make them MAD :)

and ...............

a glazzz turtle jepp LIZZY give me a GLAZZZ TURTLE :D:D

i alwayzzzz wanted one sorry to say but it`s treu and now LIZZY give me my DESIRE....

ohhh and a card a reall WONDERFULL card with lovely wordzzz

see it your self.....

lizzy001.jpg

LIZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOU THANKKKK YOUUU SO SO MUCH FOR THIZZZ WONDERFUL GREAT SWEET LOVELY SUPRISE.............

YOU ROCK MY LADY :D:D

Nice shot glass. And what a nice surprise, lots of cool stuff there.

ohhhh p.s.........

sorry that i wake you :D

:):D:D:D

To my astonishment, CheesyPigs sent this wonderful geocoin after I had mentioned it was on my "I want it!" list.

And she said it was a trade, but from MY end, the coin I sent you was supposed to be a gift to you, Liz!!!! So I consider this a gift back. :D

But everything was beautiful and golden about this:

CheesyPigTrade.jpg

Oh my! All that gold! I had to grab my sunglasses to look at the screen! I like!

is it a contest tipe thing

Hi if you're referring to the EarthCache bronze package is is a kind of rewards program for visiting and developing EarthCaches. The package for the bronze is a pin and a round bumper sticker received for visiting 3 EarthCaches in at least 2 states. There are four levels bronze silver gold and platinum. It is a great program and you can get more details at www.earthcache.org

Edited by catsnfish

In a recent mission lorca received a great mallard duck toy. I said I was going to ask my mom to buy one for me too since I am a bird dog. Well lorca decided to send one to me! My mom told me I had a package and I wondered what it was. It smelled great too. She opened it for me and inside I found a card that looks like lorca and a duck and a bag of treats and also a package for mom!! She told me it came from my friend across the big pond so I wanted to swim there and play with lorca and say thank you. Mom told me it was a very big pond and much too big for me to swim.

Here is the package when Mom showed it to me. I gotta tell you that the treats didn't last too long! Mom's package was a geocoin. One side has a dolphin on it and she said she hadn't seen one before. I think she loves it!

33b08d47-1517-4b74-b433-b6fcb3044f11.jpg

My handsome self waiting to play with my new toy. Can you believe that Mom made me wait so she could take this picture?

0305608e-85cc-4f82-972d-f560bb826da5.jpg

I started to play and discovered the duck squeaks. I think I like that!

4b02db7f-e8bb-4f30-bd69-e8febc20131a.jpg

Isn't lorca great??!!! Thanks again lorca and your Mom....Paws and puppy dog kisses to you two!!!

Love

Riley the GeoDog

Hi,

I don't usually post in this thread but this coin is exceptionnal.

I got my Coloured Mapamundi XXL Geocoin in the mailbox today.

This one is bigger and heavier than I expected.

This is a 90mm coin !!! That's more than 3.5"

The cool wood stand comes with the coin.

MapBigWood.jpg

The back of the coin is even more nice.

This is the Antique Silver finish.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by SecretChief
Hi,

MapBigWood.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

I have looked at these coins several times and am quite impressed by the size and quality of detail on these coins but have not been able to get past the $35.00 + price tag. :laughing: I know it's a big coin with tons of color & detail but I just cannot get past the price. :) I hope to see one in person someday. :wub:

CF30

I got the set of 5th Anniversary Compass Rose coins today too. And it is true, the pictures do not do them justice at all. These things are THICK, check out the shadows from them compared to the shadows on the pictures below. All of them were photographed in the same location and at the same time.

5thanniversarycompassroses.jpg

I also got my Indian Watchtower Benchmark coins in Antique Copper and Antique Bronze/Black Nickel

Both600x300.jpg

Also in the same shipment I got the beautiful Northern Territory Austrailia coins in Black Nickel and Bronze

NorthernTerritoryBoth600x300.jpg

All in all a good day at the mailbox for me!!!

OMG - Compass Rose 5th Anniversary set

This picture does not do them justice. These coins are impressive. :wub:

100_1573.jpg

Yes, very nice. CF30 missed out on these and so did I. :laughing:

Anyone have a set of 4 Compass Rose 5th Anniversary coins they would like to trade for a set of trilobites

Our 4 Versions.

Ant.Bronze - 100 made

Ant.Silver two toned - 50 made

BN - 50 made

BN with copper glitter - 50 made.

Send me an e-mail :)

Well, I've had lots of cool stuff in my mailbox the last week or so, but I just now got to take a picture of it. Sorry photo quality is not great, I haven't figured out the best way to host the pictures.

1d9f4604-a19e-4eb1-8459-1def2f9bfd74.jpg

So here they are:

A Breast Cancer Awareness tag from the e-place.

A Pennsylvania Covered Bridge Suncatcher (also e-place).

Butterfly Kisses suncatchers.

Honu Turtles - one of these will become a necklace.

Key to the Cache.

A special charm from TulsaGal2Go since I sent her a coin.

Three of us went off on a ten day motorcycle ride. Down the coast to just north of LA then east almost to the four corners and north to Grand Junction Colorado then north and west across Idaho and southern Oregon. It was a great ride, lots of beautiful roads, a few caches along the way, MANY Virtuals (my favorite), stayed in a motel in Mexican Hat Utah that we’ve wanted to stay in for years. Only got rained on three or four times. Got jerked out of a sound sleep by a fire alarm at 2:25 AM once so we could stand in the rain for 30 minutes. Ate road food for ten days. I know there are great places to eat everywhere we went (with the possible exception of Mexican Hat), but why would a person go pay good money for food when there’s a soggy truck stop burger and watered down soft drink right next to where you just filled the bike with gas???

187be5b7-dea1-4cad-ad35-1a297aaab752.jpg

But, that’s not the point of this. The weather just kept getting worse as our trip progressed so Thursday night we decided that it was time to just head for home rather than make a loop the loop tour of Southern Oregon and Northern California like our original plan called for. By Saturday morning we were within a couple of hundred miles of home so we hit the road early and just made a bee line for home.

Of course we’d had the mail held at the Post Office while we were gone. We knew that there were going to be a few coins trickle in, Cache Addict had made a couple of notes that the 2nd Flag coins were going in the mail any day AS we were leaving home, and the Dragon Ladon Coins were going to be ordered while we were on the road.

The local PO is only open from 10:00 to 11:00 on Saturday, and at about 75 miles out Beckie said to me over the radio “ya know, we could make it in time to pick up the mail”. So we added a little “Hurry up” to the last 50 miles of really fun road and pulled up at the Post Office at 11:04. The door was closed, locked, and only the night light over the counter was visible.  I was mildly bummed! But, as we were about to pull away from the curb one of the ladies that works inside recognized us and came out, asked if we’d like to pick up our mail and start delivery again for Monday (today). When she brought the bundle out Beckie said “I hope you’ve got some room in one of your bags!” There were like eight bubblemailers.! 

3be01369-2aca-488f-b5d7-daadae898359.jpg

I apologize for the lousy picture, but it’s the best I could do with the time I’ve got right now. These are all purchased coins. My absolute favorite is the flag series, I’ve babbled on and on about this wonderful Atwell creation to nearly everyone that I know who will listen. And just like the first ones that arrived, I can’t leave them alone, I just keep going back to pick them up, hold them and turn them over and over in my hand. What an exciting way to end a fun bike ride!

Hi,

MapBigWood.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

I have looked at these coins several times and am quite impressed by the size and quality of detail on these coins but have not been able to get past the $35.00 + price tag. :laughing: I know it's a big coin with tons of color & detail but I just cannot get past the price. :lol: I hope to see one in person someday. :o

CF30

Want to trade? I can't see your tradinglist. Send me a message through my profile please.

Hi,

MapBigWood.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

I have looked at these coins several times and am quite impressed by the size and quality of detail on these coins but have not been able to get past the $35.00 + price tag. :laughing: I know it's a big coin with tons of color & detail but I just cannot get past the price. :lol: I hope to see one in person someday. :o

CF30

Want to trade? I can't see your tradinglist. Send me a message through my profile please.

Love to trade! My trade list is a work in progress so I'm hoping you have a seeking list. :)

CF30

I had two packages, not in my mailbox but, leaning up against my door. That's not good for my neighborhood. :lol: I was worried there were supposed to be more packages. Hopefully it was just these two. They (at least one of them) were too big to fit in my mailbox. :laughing: Once I woke up enough to open the box, I realized why it was so big. Those 5th Anniversary Compass Rose geocoins are HUGE! I could only afford to get one but, at least I did get one, and tis my first Compass Rose coin. And it won't be the last. I already ordered one of the 2009 versions. :o Also in the box were my Northern Territories Australia coin (I love Aussie and want to go to Australia some day.) and my Grand Canyon Benchmark coin. They are both beautiful, and I'm glad I ordered them. In the other package was a set of three geocoins. On one side of each coin, it says Rock Paper Scissors with the pictures for each. On the other of each coin tis one of those, either Rock, Paper, OR Scissors with the tracking codes. They are beautiful, thicker than the Australia and Grand Canyonn coins, and heavy. :)

Now to wait for the other 26 or so geocoins that I have coming any day. LOL