Sign in to follow this  
Followers 55
Ladycacher

Wooden Nickel Trading

geonickels.com Mark did a great job and is very patient

Mark just recently did our wooden nickel and we love it!. He was very patient with each change that I wanted. I didn't have a pic, just an idea of what I wanted. He took it from there. GeoNickels.com!!

100_0930.jpg

Here is a picture of our nickel that was done by geonickels.com. Mark did a wonderful job just with me giving him an idea. He was even able to add a second person to the nickel with no problem.

I am willing to trade, just PM or email.

Thanks to The Amigos for the help.

I'm 13 and can only afford 35. I might do half a dozen trades. Depends on how the final product looks.

I got nickels in the mail!!!! More coming! Just love going to the mailbox!

Thanks to all!! :laughing:

Shootie, 3bunts, MetroGT, & welch - Nickels received!

Still accepting trades. Send email if you're interested.Shootienickel.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has traded with me so far. If anyone hasn't gotten them PLEASE let me know.

All that I have talked to by email, nickels have be sent today. Anyone that still wants to trade, email me. I still have my indgeodog wooden nickel and currently making my new Team GCHound nickel. Thanks :rolleyes:

We've just made a new wooden nickel for trading purposes. Anyone interested in a trade, please email us.

nickel1.jpg

We've just made a new wooden nickel for trading purposes. Anyone interested in a trade, please email us.

nickel1.jpg

email sent!

nickel1.jpg

Email sent

My indgeodog nickel can be seen on my profile. Working on getting my Team GCHound nickel done. If I have not traded with you, email me I would like to trade. Thanks

We have our first set of wooden nickels available for trading. My wife and I did these by hand and had a blast doing it. If interested in a trade, you can PM me or send me an email through my GC.com profile. They are numbered 001-020. If you would like a specific number (excepting 001 and 007), go ahead and request it and I'll accomodate you if I can. Once these are gone, we'll have a new series (the prototype already looks really cool).

ttnickel.jpg

Hola!!!

My first post on the forum! I wonder if in addition to buying the wooden nickels, do you also collect them from caches?

Edited by glennandroxy

Hola!!!

My first post on the forum! I wonder if in addition to buying the wooden nickels, do you also collect them from caches?

Yes, I do, if I haven't already got one like it at home!

Got nickels today from Team GCHound, Dream Cachers, and Vegas Gamblers! Thanks!! Woo Hoo, More nickels, more nickels! :o:lol::o

We also have a wooden nickel and would be very interested in trading. I will post pics this evening. If interested in doing some trading, PM me.

Hola!!!

Oh yes we do, and sometimes we fight over them too! :ph34r:

woodennickel.jpg

Here is the image of our wooden nickel I promised. I have gotten several responses for potential trades. I will be responding to those folks shortly. If interested in trading, please continue to contact me.

Hola!!!

Oh yes we do, and sometimes we fight over them too! :ph34r:

I can't wait to start a huge collection! B)

I finally got some nickels set out. here is a list of the sent ones:

The Dream Cachers, 57Chevy, Shootie, The Amigos, Bomber John, Summerandnana, Indgeodog, Damenace, Tucson Twosome

NH geobear yours will go out in the morning

I have received nickels from the following:

The Amigos, Bomber John, The Dream Cachers, Indgeodog, Shootie, Summerandnana. :)

Thanks everyone for the trades.

:) I have plenty of Wooden nickels for trade if I missed trading with anyone. Just shoot me a line and we'll set it up. Thanks, -57' :D

OK, weve gotten ours out, so far, to: summerandnana, The Dream Cachers, GCHound, Shootie, MetroGT, *TnT*, The Amigos, Team Muppet, mrmnjewel, and mncanoeist. If I missed anyone, or if anyone else is interested in a trade, let me know.

Just a note to thank everyone who has traded wooden nickels, tokens or signature items with us.

They are all great and each one is very special to us.

If we haven't traded with you yet, let us know.

:tired:

The Dream Cachers

Everyone I have talked to by email you should have received yours or it is in the mail. 57chevy yours will be mailed in the am. I still have some and can make more for trades, you have not traded with me, email me. I am looking to add to my collection. How big can I get my collection is my goal. :tired:

:laughing: If anyone I've traded with did not recieve their nickle from us please let me know. I've gotten all of yours. Vegas Gamblers and Kermit and Mrs. Piggy they are on their way, sorry for the delay.

A bunch were mailed off this morning. We actually have run out of nickels at this point, but another order was placed 2 days ago. As soon as more are in, I will send them out to anyone we owe one too. I promise.

I have been trading so many nickels that I'm worried I may have missed sending some out. I've tried to keep close track but I still have that itching suspicion.... If anyone didn't get theirs please let me know. I just sent out 5 more packages yesterday, (sorry they were late). I'm still making trades, so anyone interested should send me an email.

Well, it's been a busy week here in New Westminster, with Kermit going to the hospital with what we thought a crushed thumb after he decided to drop a pallet of water bottle caps on himself.

Turns out that there were no broken bones, but lots of pain.

The packages finally made their way out yesterday (sorry for the delay) and we have received our first token from summerandnana.

Thank you all for trading...

3bunts, Shootie, The Amigos, 57chevy, geowelch, SirGerald, Damenace, tucson twosome

I now have my stamps to make my wooden nickels!! I scanned images of the stamps, if anyone is interested in trades, send me an email or pm.

front -

nickel-front.png

back -

nickel-back.png

I now have my stamps to make my wooden nickels!! I scanned images of the stamps, if anyone is interested in trades, send me an email or pm.

front -

nickel-front.png

back -

nickel-back.png

Email sent!

Yesterday I received BomberJohn, Mncanoeist, and *TnT*. Thank you for the trades. They are nice nickels. Some should be receiving mine, I have some in the mail, and others will be sent out Monday. If I have not traded with you, email me. Thank you

On my profile I made a list of tokens I have received as of today. If you are not on the list and yours is not in the mail to me. Email me for a trade. Thanks :laughing:

I think I've got my nickels traded to everyone now. If you should've received one & did not let me know. Same for the fossilz. If anyone else that I missed or has come more recently wants to trade, a pic of the design is on Post #304. Just e-mail or PM me. I check e-mails more often, but I work odd hours/days (like tomorrow...laboring on Labor day) so it may take 4-5 days to get back to you.

Thanks! ~the Dew~

I just wanted to thank everyone who's traded wooden nickels with us so far. They're all just great! I love to see the variety and they're all so special. If anyone has requested a trade from us and hasn't gotten our nickel yet :laughing: , please let me know and I'll be glad to send one out to you. If anyone new would like to trade, just email us through Groundspeak. Thanks again to all of you!

3doxies

:P What a day at the mail box. I recieved packages from metroGT, SirGerald, 3Bunts, Shootie, Tucson Twosome, MRMnJewel and all is great. Thanks for the trades. I still have nickels for anyone that I have not traded with. Thanks :P

More Nickels! I love trading nickels! Got some today from Team Muppet, Ryder3 & Better Half, M&M Hunter, AtlantaGal, Dressel Dragons, and geoSquid!! :P

Have a couple of more to mail. Will get them out Friday! :P

:laughing: I got a few tokens today, they're all awesome. A big thank you to everyone. Team Muppet, Team GCHound, IndGeodog, and TnT. They're Dynomite!!! :tired: