Night Caching Buddy Needed

LittleBlue

I might just have to come sneak up be hind ya'll and say boo! Keep an eye over your shoulder for some crazy guy. Peace, Nolenator

Warning: I carry my Maglight like a weapon while night caching! :rolleyes:

I'll cache until someone else runs out of steam! I really would like to do the North Bend hinght cache if ya'll are up to it...

There's been so much back and forth on this that I want to clarify! Friday we are meeting at the parking coords for Night Hike #1 at 6:45 PM?

And are there any additional caches we want to do that night or is that it?

That is correct about the meeting time and place. I don't think there are any other plans for that night. But there are plans for Saturday after the WSGA meeting.

There's been so much back and forth on this that I want to clarify! Friday we are meeting at the parking coords for Night Hike #1 at 6:45 PM?

And are there any additional caches we want to do that night or is that it?

That's what I remember :( . As to additional caches, I am always up for caching! Can't wait- see ya'll there!

Oh, do we want to get a head count here so we know who we're waiting for?

And a great time was had by all :) ! I had a good group of night hiking buddies to keep the boogey man at bay tonight in Juanita. A couple neighbours wanted to know where the party was and why they weren't invited :D . One of the tacks along the hike had been appropriated to tack up a 'Jesus' dollar :lol: .

Lots of fun and thanks to all those that showed up. Sorry to hear about your crock pot situation, TL. Maybe sometime I'll figure that one out! See some of you tomorrow at the Red Robin for Night Hike Part Deux!

Well the upside is the rebuilt motor is intact. :D

The downside is it looks like I'm replacing the master and slave cylinders. This was not an unexpected maintenance when I bought the Jeep, the timing just sucked. :)

Anyway, I'll be calling my brother (Dodge mechanic) and arrange a time when he can get the parts and work on it.

Our minivan has been in the shop for the last week and a half getting its transmission rebuilt, so I feel ya!

I had a really fun time and am ready for Everett night cache!

Tranny rebuild?? Ouch. glad I don't have that car problem.

As to the Everett cache hunt, when is it slated for? I am totally up for this one, and will do my best to keep the schedule clear to make this one. Besides, its less than 10 miles away.

Well the upside is the rebuilt motor is intact. :rolleyes:

The downside is it looks like I'm replacing the master and slave cylinders. This was not an unexpected maintenance when I bought the Jeep, the timing just sucked. :blink:

Anyway, I'll be calling my brother (Dodge mechanic) and arrange a time when he can get the parts and work on it.

Well the good news is it isn't anything too expensive to deal with on my Jeep. The steering pump failed just as I was coming home. My brother is putting it on order with his discount and it should be up and running pretty quick.

Our minivan has been in the shop for the last week and a half getting its transmission rebuilt, so I feel ya!

I had a really fun time and am ready for Everett night cache!

If you don't mind a neocacher along I'd love to join y'll for the Everett night cache. When? Where? What time?

Ed