There's $1 Million In Hidden In Usa Right Now!!!!

jewelhunter

This is not a joke! This is a new children's book in which the author has cleverly hidden clues to over $1 Million in very valuable jewels in the design of the book's characters. The book leads you to the location of 12 very well hidden gold tokens, in which you can redeem for the respective jewels! Geocachers have a HUGE advantage in this REAL treasure hunt because we already have a vast logged and first hand knowledge of American geography, public places, landmarks, maps, roads, etc! I bet it will be geocachers that will find the tokens and collect the jewels! If you don't believe me, check it out here where they are working on the clues. These guys need our help! :o

12GEMS.COM

The book has only been out for a couple months, and is in VERY short supply, and none of the jewels have been located yet! It's anybodys game still!

Edited by jewelhunter
hear that belch??

Ummm, I don't think that was a belch. At least it didn't sound like it from here...

(Actually, it's not hostility, per se. Geocaching.com is just a decidely non-commercial advertising site.)

(or is this a double post? )

Edited by Metaphor

They had that author on the NBC morning show, a while back now.

The jewels sound neat how they were custom made.

It is for a fact, that they are hidden, somewhere in the continental USA.

They are placed like a multi cache, I think you have to find a hint first.

I did look it up a while back.

I would like to accentually find one while looking for a cache.

1signature2zl.jpg

Edited by Honest John & Suzies Jule

The spider is worth over $400,000 !! Apparently it has a 6 carat diamond in it or something... ?! Now THAT is a cache worth looking for! It looks to me like the folks looking for it so far have a lot of book knowledge, but not alot of real world navigation and landmark experience to help them once they hit the road.

Edited by jewelhunter

Sorry. I was busy doing other things. This is not related to geocaching, and the topic has come up quite often here in the forums already. Also, the jewels are *not* hidden - only vouchers are. Read the fine print before going on this little quest.

Closing the thread.