Geocache On Ebay

ZackJones

Now, Now!

The item is CLEARLY advertised as a ready-to-go geocache. Jeremy would be legally obligated to list it by law! (Who is GC to go against the big boys at E-bay)

Just write "Danger Explosives" on the side and place it under a railroad trestle next to a busy military airfield, mark the cache page "this one is for the little children", and you're good to go.

He has two for sale.

Sent him a question to see if he knows that this stuff is not allowed.

It isn't allowed according to GC.com, that doesn't make it illegal. None of the items in the cache are illegal in the state I live in anyway.

Let's not forget that not all caches are GC.com caches.

Still, I do find the contents to be amusing given that most cachers, particularly those with kids probably wouldn't appreciate the sharp instruments in the cache.

Personally I would love to get one of those swiss army knives in a cache though. Pretty sweet swag if you ask me. Oh, and those surgical scissors make excellent nail clippers/cutters.

Besides, for the price the can alone is worth it, keep the swag for yourself :unsure: