The Frito Pie Incident

nolenator

Alright kids it is already time for another Nolenator non-event event. Here is what it is going to be like. I will place about a dozen temporary caches in Camp Long for the guest to find and keep. Kind of my way of giving out gifts for Christmas. At the end will be you guessed it ... FRITO PIES! Happy Holidays! Peace, Nolenator

Christmas came a few days early! I found out I got a new job at the University of Washington. Whoo Hoo! So sad that Something Evil in Downtown Seattle will have to be left unfinished. Hmm... Something Evil in the University of Washington. Oh how dreamy! Any hoo, sounds like good enough reason for an incedent. My first day is January 17th, so how about the weekend before? Same plan at Camp Long in lovely West Seattle. Likely Saturday because my partner in crime Cathy usally works on Sunday. Peace, Nolenator

Edited by nolenator

Ya'll thought I forgot about my promise of more Frito Pies. Nah, just been busy hangning like a monkey. It is back on the front burner. Almost got the game all figured out. One more walk in Camp Long with Baxter should do. There are just so many fun hidy-holes in that park. Peace, Nolenator

Edited by nolenator
Um...what's a Frito Pie?  :D

Take a pile of Fritos and smother them with chili, cheese, onions and jalepenos and there you have it Frito Pie. Peace, Nolenator

Hey that's just screaming for some sour cream and guacamole....and a beer. I'm all over that like white on rice! So, you making a truck load of this stuff to bring over? :)