Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

just 12 ? THats all ?  What are you a lightweight ?  :D  ;)  ;)

Star

Not impressed are ye?

What if I told you that I did all 8 wearing a suit? That was especially fun on that one where you have to take the stairs over the fence then hop between the cow pies then shut the gate to keep the cows from entering the cemetery:

Indiana Spirit Quest #62: The Cow Pasture

Most of the other ones in the snow. Have you ever tried to cache in the snow wearing leather soled shoes? I think I deserve double points for those.

SixDog,

You should make a seperate leaders list for those who cache exclusively in suits.

Edited by Rupert2

Congratulations to Bluegillfisherman on his 600th find (ISQ #187)!!! :laughing:

ISQ seekers now total 275 cachers, with over 2900 smilies. Remember, the 3,000th find log wins the Yukon Denali with on-board GPS and OnStar! To be eligible you must be #3,000 as determined by our panel of judges, and you must have $43,677.23 in cash...

<_<:laughing::P

Congratulations to Bluegillfisherman on his 600th find (ISQ #187)!!! :laughing:

ISQ seekers now total 275 cachers, with over 2900 smilies. Remember, the 3,000th find log wins the Yukon Denali with on-board GPS and OnStar! To be eligible you must be #3,000 as determined by our panel of judges, and you must have $43,677.23 in cash...

<_<:laughing::P

I'm pretty sure that that kind of cache ensures the prize, 3000th find or no. Why not offer a cache picnic in the honor of the finder????

Hello friends. This is a serious note. My son and some friends who are students at Purdue went caching today near Winamac and came across a meth lab at the cache. They were confronted by a couple of local men who urged them to move on. The cache is Step-in-step-out by The M-Team (GCH4T1). They called the authorities when they got home.

They are lucky that this did not turn into a serious incident. Please be careful out there!

I just did some quick calculations based on the owners logs I get for my ISQs. This seems really strange given that it has rained this entire week. One would think that caching activity would have been extremely slow. WRONG...

As of tonight I have 36 ISQ caches (although 2 of those were just approved tonight).

This week I recieved appoximately 90 logs at my ISQ caches. These do not include things like my cache publication and reviewers notes, just logs by others.

I have come to the conclusion that you people are insane! It has been pouring down rain and cold all week long.

I LOVE IT! As long as you guys keep finding em, i'll keep hiding em...

I promise not to throw in any surprise meth labs. That is scary!

We had a couple of BACON chedder melt Arbies yesterday---mmmm-mmm!!

I went with the Auto-bahn Club to Kokiwanee to search for Ivory Billed Woodpeckers and wildflowers yesterday, so had to leave my darling wee doggy Patrick home, which apparently irked him, as he hired a Backhoe and dug up the back yard looking for treasure because he heard on the radio some guys had found money in buried cookie-tins (Turns out they lied, they were just burglars). When I saw the yard,, full of holes and a $275.00 rental bill I blew up and embarrassed him in front of the telephone guy who was there to mark the lines, by cursing him out. So now we're only on growling terms, and he won't get out of bed, and I'm going to Peru to cache and he's got a real dilemma--continue pouting or go for a truck ride, It's driving him crazy! heh, heh. O :grin: h! the point is I found 2 more WATERFALLS for future possible caches....

Wow, the HIDERS were out in force this past weekend. Tons of new Indiana caches popped up on the new cache list! This is gonna be a good caching summer!.

Now, here's what I want everybody to do: Come to the Huntington area and hunt caches; there are scads of cemetery caches, hoards of nice walk-in-the-woods caches at the reservoirs, and even several series of cache-machine ready creek-bridge tours--and everybody bring 2 caches with you to HIDE. So I can find them!!! Plan on doing this immediately, if not sooner. And Patrick will thank you.

:D:(:D

45 CACHERS LOGGED 118 FINDS ON INDIANA SPIRIT QUESTS THIS PAST WEEKEND.

THIS BRINGS THE TOTAL TO: 288 CACHERS HAVE LOGGED 3,012 SMILIES.

thE WINNER OF THE COVETED 3,000TH FIND WAS, INCREDIBLY ENOUGH, A CACHER WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE, WHO IRONICALLY ONLY FOUND 1 isq THIS WEEKEND:

BUDDAMAN!!!

Unfortuntely, because Buddaman is a White, heterosexual married Male with wife and child, has a job and no criminal record, he is of course ineligible for the Grand Prize of the Yukon Denali.

:(:(:D:(:D:D:(

45 CACHERS LOGGED 118 FINDS ON INDIANA SPIRIT QUESTS THIS PAST WEEKEND.

thE WINNER OF THE COVETED 3,000TH FIND WAS, INCREDIBLY ENOUGH, A CACHER WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE, WHO IRONICALLY ONLY FOUND 1 isq THIS WEEKEND:

BUDDAMAN!!!

Unfortuntely, because Buddaman is a White, heterosexual married Male with wife and child, has a job and no criminal record, he is of course ineligible for the Grand Prize of the Yukon Denali.

;):D:anibad::smile::unsure:;):D

I think Buddaman should protest ... there were rumors about that one time at band camp ....

45 CACHERS LOGGED 118 FINDS ON INDIANA SPIRIT QUESTS THIS  PAST WEEKEND.

BUDDAMAN!!!

:unsure:  ;)  :D  :anibad:  :D  :D  :D

YESSSSSSSSS :smile: Thank you Old Man,and yes I will be comming down to collect on the winning prize. So you better have it cleaned and polished.and as being ineligible for it ;)

Edited by Buddaman

Not so fast, grasshopper. Don't be coming down here. Any ONE of those seven character flaws would have disqualified you, which you of course would have known if you had bothered to read the small print on the contest application form.What? you didn't fill out and sign the form? Well, now that's really too bad....You would have looked so good behind the wheel of that truck!!! Ah, well... :unsure:

Not so fast, grasshopper. Don't be coming down here. Any ONE of those seven character flaws would have disqualified you, which you of course would have known if you had bothered to read the small print on the contest application form.What? you didn't fill out and sign the form? Well, now that's really too bad....You would have looked so good behind the wheel of that truck!!! Ah, well... :huh:

Hmmm ... I may still qualify ..... What? ...Yeah, sure. Like you've never been drunk in a Turkish prison before Mr. Pure!